Veggie recipes

• I'm not on the IP plan; however, I do eat 2 meals a day that consist of veggies. The problem is that I am not a good cook and I finally mastered zucchini, asparagus and butternut squash over the last 2 months, so as you can imagine I am now bored with these options and I don't want to give in.

My schedule is really busy and planning is everything for me. When I would do the zucchini medley I would put in small baggies and freeze, grab-and-go for lunch and dinner, so I need some recipes in which I can do the same thing.

I prefer cooked veggies

Thanks
    LGW
  • Quote: I'm not on the IP plan; however, I do eat 2 meals a day that consist of veggies. The problem is that I am not a good cook and I finally mastered zucchini, asparagus and butternut squash over the last 2 months, so as you can imagine I am now bored with these options and I don't want to give in.

My schedule is really busy and planning is everything for me. When I would do the zucchini medley I would put in small baggies and freeze, grab-and-go for lunch and dinner, so I need some recipes in which I can do the same thing.

I prefer cooked veggies

Thanks
    LGW
    You need to go to the sticky at the top of the Ideal Protein Forum page. It has the links listed for the recipe threads.
  • Watkat: I realized that after my post ;-) thanks