Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 12:58 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 175.2/170.4/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
I made the jello recipe that someone posted with the Knox unflavored gelatin, pkg of unsweet Koolaide and splenda. It turned out great. I used pink lemonade kookaid, very refreshing. thanks for all the great recipes.
I think im going to make that this weekend for myself as a treat. Made some of the rhubarb with zuccini, cinnamon, and splenda last night...it indeed does taste like applesauce...I was instantly in love
Old 07-22-2011, 12:58 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 235/165/135 (IP 165/151.5/135)

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Hello all of the Great People on this site, Hope everyone is staying OP and has had an awesome week! Today is my BIG day....Graduating from College!!...its been a LONG 2 years but well worth it. I haven't seen my class mates in over 2 months because I finished before everyone else. I am super excited to see everyone and to see if they notice a difference in me. I had my caramel bar for breakfast this morning so I am ready for my day! My family is coming into town should be here in a few hours. Everyone have a GREAT day!!!!
I am so happy for you!!! I went back to school after I had my son and my graduation day was very special. I'm sure your classmates will be amazed at your transformation!
Old 07-22-2011, 01:03 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 154.5/134/128

Height: 5'4

Hello every one, I'm new to the board and IP, 2nd day. I was a bit hungry last night and again this morning but trying to just keep drinking water. I've read a few times about a "big mac bowl" and pudding cakes but havent seen the recipes. Can any one help?
Good luck to every one over the weekend and thanks!
Old 07-22-2011, 01:11 PM   #64  
Started IP 6/20/11

S/C/G: 258/246/158

Height: 5'6''

Whats up peeps?..lol...today is day 3 OP for me. I was off while on vacation, but now I'm ready to keep it going. Getting off was not worth it. Good luck to everyone this weekend!!
Old 07-22-2011, 01:44 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 172/163/145

Height: 5'6.5"

Okay, posted on the July newbie thread (This and that are the 2 I follow), so some of you got this already but WI# 1............
First weigh in this morning.....(already texted my buddy wuv2, she gave me a pep talk) my coach was (or at least acted really surprised/happy)....Lost 4.5 lbs and 3" (Chest-1", Waist-1", Hips-1", Arm- 1/4",and Thigh 1/4"). She said since I have alot of muscle, I will see more inch than lb loss (I used to run 4 miles a day 6-7 days a week!!) So it was a successful WI

Thanks for remembering and asking! I also posted on the other thread how important this group of friends is and how it has def. been a key to my succuss!! Go to the July newbie to read the full sappy shout out....LOL
Old 07-22-2011, 01:46 PM   #66  
I know I can

Congrats on the weight loss and the disappearing inches! Outstanding job!!!
Old 07-22-2011, 01:49 PM   #67  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExPiglet2 View Post
Hello every one, I'm new to the board and IP, 2nd day. I was a bit hungry last night and again this morning but trying to just keep drinking water. I've read a few times about a "big mac bowl" and pudding cakes but havent seen the recipes. Can any one help?

Here is the pudding cake recipe:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Hi All,
I wanted to post this in a separate thread instead of the recipe thread because I don't know how many people go into that thread on a daily basis. Anyway, here is a recipe that my counselor gave me to make the IP puddings into little cakes! They are awesome!

-Preheat oven to 350 degrees
-In a blender, combine (2) egg whites, (1) t. vanilla and 2 oz. of water. Blend well
-Pour liquid contents into a bowl, and gently fold in pudding packet. I usually add a little powder, mix it up, add a little more, etc... The final result is a "batter" similar to brownies. And yes, I lick the bowl and spoon
-To bake, I use (2) small corning ware dishes, you could also make them in a muffin tin, and divide them into (3) equal muffins. I spray the bottom of the dish with Pam so the cakes won't stick.

The cakes will get VERY large while baking, and will deflate when cooling. If you put too much batter into a small baking dish, your cakes will literally explode in the oven. It is VERY important to only fill the baking dish or muffin tin 1/2 way. Which is why you will get 2 small cakes or 3 muffins.

-Bake at 350 for 15-16 minutes. Let cool and enjoy a mini cake.

(2) notes:
1). I have only tried this with Lemon, Butterscotch and Vanilla puddings. They have all turned out excellect! I haven't tried with Chocolate because I don't really care for the chocolate pudding, it is very chalky to me.
2). If you are making the cakes in a muffin tin, fill the empty muffin "holes" with water so that the cakes bake evenly.
Old 07-22-2011, 01:49 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 190/137/140

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseyM View Post
Okay, posted on the July newbie thread (This and that are the 2 I follow), so some of you got this already but WI# 1............
First weigh in this morning.....(already texted my buddy wuv2, she gave me a pep talk) my coach was (or at least acted really surprised/happy)....Lost 4.5 lbs and 3" (Chest-1", Waist-1", Hips-1", Arm- 1/4",and Thigh 1/4"). She said since I have alot of muscle, I will see more inch than lb loss (I used to run 4 miles a day 6-7 days a week!!) So it was a successful WI

Thanks for remembering and asking! I also posted on the other thread how important this group of friends is and how it has def. been a key to my succuss!! Go to the July newbie to read the full sappy shout out....LOL
That's fantastic! Congratulations!
Old 07-22-2011, 01:54 PM   #69  

Okay, chopped 2 cups zuchinni slices, put on baking sheet sprayed w/Pam, garlic powder, minced onion, sea salt, sprayed again w/Pam 450 about 151-20 minutes YUMMY.....but for my IP , I opened the Pickle Zippers that I had been hoarding............OMG the are WONDERFUL, I feel like I just had a canister of Pringles Dill Pickle flavor.....I got nervous when 2 people the other day posted they hated them and threw them out (something would have to be bad to throw out IP food at what they cost). My clinic is 20 miles away, and I am thinking of driving back over to get a box.....
Old 07-22-2011, 02:04 PM   #70  
I know I can

Quote:
The Big Mac in a Bowl posted by Counts 71 in 2010:
BIG MAC (no cheese) IN A BOWL
• 46 grams dill pickle slices or 2 dill spears, chopped, about 1 5/8 ounces
• 2 tablespoons WF Thousand Island Dressing
• 1 1/2 ounces iceberg lettuce, shredded
Brown the ground beef, drain off any fat, season with salt and pepper.. Meanwhile, soak the dry onions in a little water to rehydrate them. Put the meat in a large salad bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Toss and eat at once.

Last edited by Watkat; 07-22-2011 at 02:04 PM.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:29 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 243.6/196.4/165

Height: 5'5"

Congrats on graduation day! And judging from your picture your classmates will notice. You are looking good!
Old 07-22-2011, 02:33 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 211/179/141

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Or this one.
5 oz Extra Lean Ground Beef
1/4 c finely chopped onion
1/4 c finely chopped dill pickles
3/4 c finely shredded iceberg lettuce
1 - 2 tbsp WF Thousand Island Dressing

Directions:

Cook up extra lean ground beef, drain fat and return to pan and add seasonings of choice (I used garlic powder, onion powder, Mrs. Dash, salt & pepper).

Remove beef from heat & mix in WF Thousand Island Dressing, pickles & onion

Spread lettuce on plate, add beef mixture on top.

Last edited by petie; 07-22-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:35 PM   #73  

that is better than having to have 2 people push you together to zip you up so you will fit LOL
Old 07-22-2011, 02:55 PM   #74  

I love my IP packets and saw someone say the New Lifestyle packets are exactly the same. I went to the site and they have an introductory special for 19.99 for a sampler of packets. I'm not giving up IP and my coach but would like to have a little cushion of extra packets around. Has anyone done this New Lifestyle special at all?
Old 07-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #75  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseyM View Post
that is better than having to have 2 people push you together to zip you up so you will fit LOL
I am not crazy guys, this went to an earlier posts, I forgot to quote it....it was about trying to use a hanger to zip her dress up in the back then she realized she didn't have a hole at the top of the zipper.....sorry p:
Closed Thread