Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 03:12 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 172/163/145

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Thanks Elissa, they are very proud of me I am the first in my family to be a college grad! my youngest son will be the second! and my oldest the third, I guess they learned from me...ha...nothing like furthering your education at any age, it CAN be done! Most of my class mates have not seen me since May so I can't wait for them to see me now and get their reactions, it will be a great feeling!
WUV2....you rock!! what awesome strides and decisions you have made with your life!!!! So glad I have you as a buddy.....hope I can provide YOU with some kind of support Don't want to be a little parasite....BTW, the zuchinni turned out YUMMY!!!! Sliced thin, put on baking sheet sprayed w/Pam, sprinkled with sea salt, minced onion, garlic powder baked on 450 for about 15-20 mins, kept watching it so it didn't burn. Didn't CRISP up totally, but wasn't soggy,fall apart.....had to tell my daughter to stay out of it, I HAVE to have 2 cups veggies Try it again....
Old 07-21-2011, 03:20 PM   #77  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1962 View Post
Another 2 lbs and 4.5 inches gone. I am so excited, my chest size has gone from a 57 when i started to a 49".
Also, i asked my counsellor about the WF syrups and she said the last IP conference she went to they dont allow them anymore Anyone else been told this.
Congrats on the weight and inches lost!! Great job!!
What? No. I have not heard of this. A lot of the IP clinics have the WF products available to purchase.
I use mine and will continue to use them until I am off the program.

Last edited by Watkat; 07-21-2011 at 03:21 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:26 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 211.4/204.4/140

Height: 5'4"

Ok that meeting was hard but not as hard as I thought! Glad I was prepared. No pizza for me! I'd say the only thing I really dislike is the spectacle that others make of you. "Why are you eating just that"?? "How about just a corner piece"? *sigh* They mean well.....
Old 07-21-2011, 03:26 PM   #79  

PS: can't wait til I am thin so they can SEE why I am declining all their treats!
Old 07-21-2011, 03:31 PM   #80  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseyM View Post
WUV2....you rock!! what awesome strides and decisions you have made with your life!!!! So glad I have you as a buddy.....hope I can provide YOU with some kind of support Don't want to be a little parasite....BTW, the zuchinni turned out YUMMY!!!! Sliced thin, put on baking sheet sprayed w/Pam, sprinkled with sea salt, minced onion, garlic powder baked on 450 for about 15-20 mins, kept watching it so it didn't burn. Didn't CRISP up totally, but wasn't soggy,fall apart.....had to tell my daughter to stay out of it, I HAVE to have 2 cups veggies Try it again....

I will try it again tonight for supper I had my cucumber for lunch with my chocolate pudding. Now I am off to go return some stuff I bought the other day. YOU do give me support by just being able to talk to you whenever. I told you "WE GOT THIS!!"
Old 07-21-2011, 03:48 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 215/170/140

Height: 5'5"

Well I had WI#7 this morning (I can't believe I have been on this diet for 7 weeks!) and I am down 4 more pounds. I knew a good WI had to be coming after last week's disappointing one.
Also, I got a bag of the dill zippers that everyone has been raving about and I couldn't help but rip right into them to see how they were... and I HATED them! lol I think I am the only one here so far who hasn't loved them... glad I only got one bag.

Last edited by Princess Jessica; 07-21-2011 at 03:48 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:48 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 172/163/145

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrecky View Post
Ok that meeting was hard but not as hard as I thought! Glad I was prepared. No pizza for me! I'd say the only thing I really dislike is the spectacle that others make of you. "Why are you eating just that"?? "How about just a corner piece"? *sigh* They mean well.....
I agree, does get to be a PITA when you have explain why you brought your own food to people, had to do it all weekend at my daughters softball tournament....they apparently don't serve caulifower and broccoli at the concession stand!! ROTFL.......
Old 07-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 215/170/140

Height: 5'5"

Oh! I also broke up with my coach today so I could move to a closer clinic. It didn't go nearly as badly as I was fearing, since she is leaving in a few weeks anyway. I am excited to try the new place, they sound much better established and serious about the program. My coach was sweet... but didn't seem that well informed and her scale was always broken. It didn't inspire confidence.
I switched my WI day from Thursday mornings to Monday mornings to encourage me to stay on track better during the weekends. We will see how that goes...

Last edited by Princess Jessica; 07-21-2011 at 03:52 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:55 PM   #84  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseyM View Post
I agree, does get to be a PITA when you have explain why you brought your own food to people, had to do it all weekend at my daughters softball tournament....they apparently don't serve caulifower and broccoli at the concession stand!! ROTFL.......
Hehehehe.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:56 PM   #85  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Jessica View Post
Well I had WI#7 this morning (I can't believe I have been on this diet for 7 weeks!) and I am down 4 more pounds. I knew a good WI had to be coming after last week's disappointing one.
Also, I got a bag of the dill zippers that everyone has been raving about and I couldn't help but rip right into them to see how they were... and I HATED them! lol I think I am the only one here so far who hasn't loved them... glad I only got one bag.
Woo ooo! The woosh fairy came through! Way to go!
Old 07-21-2011, 03:57 PM   #86  
Started IP 07/05/2011

S/C/G: 230/215/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Congratulations on the progress. I'm starting a bit higher than you but my absolutely ideal goal is about the same...150 to 140 range. It's inspiring to see how well you've done and how excited you are about it.

I also had to comment on the zippers...I tried them too and they were horrible. I made the mistake of buying a whole box...thank goodness they allowed me to return/exchange for something else.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:02 PM   #87  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

Quote:
HOOT WHOO!!!! to your 4lbs!!
Oh and I don't like the dill zippers either, my clinic always offers samples of the new things. Tried one which made me feel like I was chewing on dillweed...yuck.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:12 PM   #88  

It's funny how one person loves an IP product and the next person hates it. My dad lives off the mushroom & chicken soup and it makes me gag...

I ♥ the dill pickle zippers and have to convince myself not to have them every day

I guess that's why new people should try everything at least once...because you may love things you thought you'd hate and hate the things you thought you'd love.

Last edited by jordanna; 07-21-2011 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #89  

Quote:
Oh! I also broke up with my coach today so I could move to a closer clinic. It didn't go nearly as badly as I was fearing, since she is leaving in a few weeks anyway. I am excited to try the new place, they sound much better established and serious about the program. My coach was sweet... but didn't seem that well informed and her scale was always broken. It didn't inspire confidence.
I switched my WI day from Thursday mornings to Monday mornings to encourage me to stay on track better during the weekends. We will see how that goes...
Great loss! And I'm glad the break up was easy on both of you. Hope you love the new clinic!
Old 07-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watkat View Post
Congrats on the weight and inches lost!! Great job!!
What? No. I have not heard of this. A lot of the IP clinics have the WF products available to purchase.
I use mine and will continue to use them until I am off the program.
Yes, she did say that alot of the clinics were selling them, but at this conference with Dr Tran there, they were told not to recommend them.

If you have been using it and losing weight, i guess go with what is working...i was disappointed i really wanted to try the strawberry syrup with the rhubarb recipe i found on here.
Closed Thread