TOM ideas??-chocolate ideas?

• Hey chickas..

Im trying to come up with some kind of creative soloution to give my body "chocolate" without giving it chocolate..dont know if that makes sense..In other words..im trying to come up with some healthier alternatives to eating something off plan when PMS strikes..is there any creative ideas that has helped you get through your TOM so you dont go off plan? and dig into a chocolate bar?
  • Amen, sister, I hear you... in one of these recipe threads, there is an idea for chocolate protein muffins using the chocolate pancake mix... and then "frosted" with IP pudding mix... sounds delicious, and just like a chocolate cupcake (and who doesn't like a chocolate cupcake?)!
  • There is IP chocolate pudding, shakes puffs and bars.

Maybe one of them will satisfy your craving... WF also has a chocolate syrup... but I am a carmel fan... so I have no idea what the taste is like
  • you can pour the WF chocolate sauce on some tinfoil and put it in your freezer for about 2 hours. it will harden when it freezes and you can eat it like a chocolate bar! it's a good 0/0/0 chocolate snack.
  • Quote: you can pour the WF chocolate sauce on some tinfoil and put it in your freezer for about 2 hours. it will harden when it freezes and you can eat it like a chocolate bar! it's a good 0/0/0 chocolate snack.
    that sounds really good.... I may have to go buy some syrup... I also had an idea but after reading yours I forgot it... oh yeah... when I am looking for a chocolate fix I have President's choice chocolatey Chai tea... very very good with a little davinci caramel sauce.
  • Quote: you can pour the WF chocolate sauce on some tinfoil and put it in your freezer for about 2 hours. it will harden when it freezes and you can eat it like a chocolate bar! it's a good 0/0/0 chocolate snack.
    OMG!!! I think you just saved my day!! This is my first TOM on IP and I am going nuts with cravings. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
  • I like to make a faux starbucks mocha mint frappachino.

10 oz water
    8 oz coffee (if you want, you don't need it)
    1 package Dk. Chocolate pudding
    1 T. WF chocolate syrup
    couple drops Mint extract
    ice cubes

Mix all in blender! Very yummy!!!

Also, the chocolate soy puffs are pretty darn good. Or the chocolate pudding made into pudding cakes. Or the caramel nut bar (it is almost like a snickers). Or the chocolate drink warmed up is like a very rich hot chocolate.

I am out of suggestions!
  • Quote: I like to make a faux starbucks mocha mint frappachino.

10 oz water
    8 oz coffee (if you want, you don't need it)
    1 package Dk. Chocolate pudding
    1 T. WF chocolate syrup
    couple drops Mint extract
    ice cubes

Mix all in blender! Very yummy!!!

Also, the chocolate soy puffs are pretty darn good. Or the chocolate pudding made into pudding cakes. Or the caramel nut bar (it is almost like a snickers). Or the chocolate drink warmed up is like a very rich hot chocolate.

I am out of suggestions!
    That is a lot of really fantastic-sounding suggestions!!