Anyone tried the WF Southwest Ranch yet?

• I heard this was new, has anyone tried it and is it good? I LOVE southwest salads and want to make a taco salad with this! Going to see if I can find it in town tomorrow. If I heard that its not any good I would try to make my own with seasonings +WF Ranch I suppose.
  • Quote: I heard this was new, has anyone tried it and is it good? I LOVE southwest salads and want to make a taco salad with this! Going to see if I can find it in town tomorrow. If I heard that its not any good I would try to make my own with seasonings +WF Ranch I suppose.
    I haven't seen it but the chipote ranch has a nice kick to it. There are a few of us that like it and a few that don't. Just depends I suppose
  • Im going to assume that chipotle ranch comes close to the southwest..i personally found chipotle ranch to smell bad..taste too hot and i wasnt keen so i doubt i will try the southwest.
  • I'm sorry!- Chipotle ranch is the one I am talking about. I am sleep deprived. Now I'm skeptical to spend the 5+ dollars if it's just as blehch-y as the rest.