First Days Helps

• This is day #1.
    I already had an extra IP packet in the AM as I was starving 2 hours after my first. I am one who believes and has always eaten several smaller meals/snacks throughout the day.

My paperwork says I can have up to 5 IP packets the first few days to get over the hunger issues.
    Do you recommend this?
    I ate a huge plate of veggies with lunch and the omelet (yuck btw) and I have already had 10 cups of water and it is only 3, so that is not the problem

Just need ideas on how to get past the first few days of hunger.
    I am ready to open another IP packet, should I?

Thanks
  • YES!!! The first 3-5 days are the worst. Have your 5 allowable packets.

Also, pickles are free, so you can munch on those too. There is a lot of discrepancy from coach to coach, but my coach said that egg whites are free, so maybe you could hard boil 1 or 2 to snack on as well.

Also, do a search for the thread "pudding cakes". They are Phase I allowable and they are very satisfying- much more so than just the pudding alone. And you can actually EAT them, as in chew. Plus they are extremely tasty
  • Day 1 for me too! Hot herbal tea is helping and I think I am going to bed early as well! Hang in there - the people here are so helpful and it will be worth it in the end
  • Day 1 for me, too!
    Ok, I'm a Day one-r too. I am super hungry now but I've already had 3.5 protein packs so I just dont' want to eat more. It's kind of satisfying to be hungry after gorging myself for so long.

Good luck to everyone.
  • Quote: Ok, I'm a Day one-r too. I am super hungry now but I've already had 3.5 protein packs so I just dont' want to eat more. It's kind of satisfying to be hungry after gorging myself for so long.

Good luck to everyone.
    Try eating some pickles since they are free or some lettuce those are both free