Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 11:48 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 149.5/145.4/138

Height: 5'3.5"

Hey Everyone! Hope you are having a great day! Just finishing my first cup of coffee (black of course) on the West Coast and getting my head around the day! This is a crazy busy week for our family, as I have 3 kids heading to camp on Sunday, a couple of softball games for my daughter, swim meet, tournament, etc. I could go on, but I won't! I just keep focusing on my goal, so close. And there there is that big birthday looming on Sunday! I've said it before, I came into my 40's in the low 130's and I plan to head to my 50's the same way!

Have a great OP day!
Old 07-13-2011, 11:59 AM   #17  
Started IP April 26, 2011

S/C/G: 263/213/150

Height: 5'4

NSV for me today. My husband bought me a nice winter coat for Christmas last year. It was too small, he exchanged it for the biggest size they had but it still didn't fit me. But I kept it as I thought in the back of my mind I would fit in it one of these days. Well I tried it on this morning and it fits!!! A little snug but by the time winter rolls around it will be nice and cozy. Finally I have a nice winter coat that will actually keep me warm. YAHOO!!!!
Old 07-13-2011, 12:38 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 215/170/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
OMGGGGGGGG I really missed something here LOL.......what are these pudding cakes you all are raving about... gotta try it! recipe please? pleaseeee? thanks!

terri
They are great. There is a thread devoted to the recipe and ideas for different flavor combos. I will go bump it for you.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #19  

Good morning everyone! I am excited for a new week on IP. Since my last weigh in was no loss, I am sure this week will show a great one. I am staying strictly on plan with no restricted, and drinking lots of water!!! Good luck to everyone weighing in today!!
Old 07-13-2011, 01:17 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 170/155/130

Height: 5'7"

Today's my WI # 2 excited to find out my weight loss ! Hope everyone has a great day

Last edited by lroderick; 07-13-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:42 PM   #21  

Height: 5'4"

Good luck to all of those with weigh in's today. Mine is tomorrow and I'm almost scared to get on the scale. I'm crossing my fingers for a big loss. (Like 2-3lbs would even be great.)
Old 07-13-2011, 01:46 PM   #22  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoAnne9597 View Post
NSV for me today. My husband bought me a nice winter coat for Christmas last year. It was too small, he exchanged it for the biggest size they had but it still didn't fit me. But I kept it as I thought in the back of my mind I would fit in it one of these days. Well I tried it on this morning and it fits!!! A little snug but by the time winter rolls around it will be nice and cozy. Finally I have a nice winter coat that will actually keep me warm. YAHOO!!!!
Nice new avatar JoAnne, very pretty you both are so cute. Don't you just love being able to fit into something you just put away for when.... and now you are there. Congrats on your hard work.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:54 PM   #23  

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Everyone!

It's WI day for me- my weight stayed the same as last week. Well, actually, it has been up anywhere from 1/2 to 1 lb all week and settled today. Oh well. Breaking through the 200 lb mark has been a slow, challenging process. I guess my body is resistant right now. It will have to give in eventually

Not much to report other than that. I need some measurements taken soon- all my clothes seem to be getting looser- even if the scale is being stubborn.

Have a great day
Old 07-13-2011, 02:07 PM   #24  

Talked to my coach today about my low losses this time around and she suggested I try having a salad everyday for lunch and dinner. She said she's been keeping track of her clients losses for the past three months and on average those who eat salads with lunch and dinner are losing a pound more a week than those who aren't...so I'm going to try including a salad with every meal for the rest of this week. She suggested I buy those pre-made bags and eat half at each meal...HALF! that's crazy talk.

She had dill zippers so I picked up a few bags, I'm going to treat myself to some for snack tonight even though I don't normally have a restricted until the weekend.

Oh and anyone in the Edmonton/St. Albert/Morinville area looking for a coach mine is having a special start up price right now of $75 so let me know if you're interested.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:15 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

WI today was -1.4. I was a little annoyed since just an hour earlier I was down 2.4 lbs. No idea there. Packing is going well, I think we might be moving Friday. Otherwise it looks like Saturday. Not bad, packing and moving in a week!
Old 07-13-2011, 02:23 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Weigh in day for me, down 1.8, for a total of 14.2 pounds in 6 weeks. If that is not incredible, I don't know what is!!! I am typically a slow loser, so this is just amazing to me and I am so thankful to have found IP. I am averaging just over 2# per week and that is just fine to me. I know I am losing inches like mad because all of my clothes tell me so. Things that I wore when I was lighter that I am wearing now are HANGING off of me. That is real fat loss, right there.

I was looking back at some old spreadsheets from when I did Jenny Craig a few years ago and the first incredible discovery was it took me the first 13 weeks to lose 14#. And the 2nd, more shocking discovery, was it took me 27 weeks to go from 169.4 to 155.2! Which is roughly my starting weight and current weight from IP. 27 WEEKS!!!!!!

The proof is in the pudding (or pudding cake if you will)! This diet WORKS! And it is worth every cent.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:23 PM   #27  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Talked to my coach today about my low losses this time around and she suggested I try having a salad everyday for lunch and dinner. She said she's been keeping track of her clients losses for the past three months and on average those who eat salads with lunch and dinner are losing a pound more a week than those who aren't...so I'm going to try including a salad with every meal for the rest of this week. She suggested I buy those pre-made bags and eat half at each meal...HALF! that's crazy talk.
That's really interesting. Did she say anything about restricted vs. non-restricted? Is she one of the coaches who starts everyone out having a restricted per day, or does she go by the 'old' rules of waiting for 4 or 5 weeks before introducing them?

Thanks for the info. I still go back to your posts from last year for inspiration. The newbies are lucky to have you back.

(Editing to note that we are ALL lucky to have you...)

Last edited by Lucky Chick; 07-13-2011 at 02:25 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:26 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Quote:

She had dill zippers so I picked up a few bags, I'm going to treat myself to some for snack tonight even though I don't normally have a restricted until the weekend.

Oh and anyone in the Edmonton/St. Albert/Morinville area looking for a coach mine is having a special start up price right now of $75 so let me know if you're interested.
Since I am not a big veggie person, I eat HUGE salads everyday with lunch and dinner and I use 1/2 bag of salad / lettuce for each one. Then I add my 2 cups on in with cukes, celery, peppers, onions etc... I don't know how it effects my losses, but I do know that this is how I get my veggies in.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:29 PM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Chick View Post
That's really interesting. Did she say anything about restricted vs. non-restricted? Is she one of the coaches who starts everyone out having a restricted per day, or does she go by the 'old' rules of waiting for 4 or 5 weeks before introducing them?

Thanks for the info. I still go back to your posts from last year for inspiration. The newbies are lucky to have you back.
We talked about restricted when I joined back up and she said to keep some of her clients motivated and on track they do eat a restricted everyday but she still finds there are better results with limited restricted packages. She also said that women seem to be more sensitive to the restricted packages than men are.

When I restarted the program I was having a restricted everyday and I think it did effect my weight loss so I opted to only have restricted two to three times per week. I've even started watching to make sure I only have 1 higher carb non-restricted in a day (as example, no broc and cheddar soup on the same day as crispy cereal).

I am playing around with my weekly program to see where I get optimal weight loss results, because who wants to be on the program for longer than needed right? So this week I'm doing two restricted days and salad every day to see what happens because I have only been getting about 2 to 2.5 lbs a week in losses which is really low...
Old 07-13-2011, 02:32 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 239.6/see ticker/160

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Jordanna,
Thank you for sharing what your coach says about it. My coach always picks on the days I don't have any "leafy greens" and comments about how important they are daily. I think I may try that bagged salad method too, ot at least 1/2 a head at lunch. half at dinner.
Thanks!
Closed Thread