Old 07-14-2011, 08:08 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 170/170/145

Height: 5'7 1/2

Okay so I must report after not checking in yesterday that I made it through the day on Tuesday OP! It was stressful, yes, but I did it....
AND yesterday... I said good bye to my overstaying house guests and OP!

Today, woke up with less stress in the house and today at 930 is my WI. I am a bit nervous about it even with being OP because I know stress can have big effect on WI but nonetheless, I am hopping in the shower and will be off to my WI. Hoping for a nice round number to make me an even 10 for two weeks. Will report in later with the update. Thanks for all the support the other day... it was really rough!
sunshine1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:12 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 152/115/115

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Sunshine, Good Luck with the weigh in! Just keep plugging away and you will get there

I have been OP since SUnday and have almost shed those pounds I added!! Yippie, can't wait to get back to that phase 3 breakfast!!! Good luck with the day everyone!!
susanpaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:52 AM   #33  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Stayed OP yesterday...ready for today. My WI is tomorrow.
However, I found out we are taking a trip next week and going salmon fishing. Now I am trying to find a way to stay OP while on a boat from 5am to 4..take lots of water!!!
Maile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:17 PM   #34  

Checking in after my WI. Down 3.8. While I did not make it to the 10lbs in two weeks personal wish, I am thrilled to be down 9 lbs. My goal next week will be to lose atleast another 3-4 lbs.

I so want to be at 15 lbs down when I hit the 4 week mark!

BTW, I also attempted to eat out for lunch today for the very first time since I started IP. The selections were minimal at best. So I opted for a salad with only veges, told them no onion, cheese or croutons but extra other veges + vinegar & oil on the side (green pepper, tomato & cucumber) was really excited when I saw the bowl being delivered to our table... only to find out, they put the dressing on, still had cheese & carrots mixed in & they used red wine vinegar.....
They gave me a hassle about a new salad, wouldn't put extra veges on it... blah, blah, blah....
My husband ate his sandwich with chips & soup, as did my daughter and I had this awful looking salad.
My husband, defending me, spoke with the manager and did get a complete refund on my meal.... and then apologized to me when we left for how rude they were....
Off to make myself a steak with portabella mushrooms.... hit the farmers market today, so I am loaded on fresh veges until Tuesday when they open again!

Next time I will be better prepared and I won't go there! But on a positive note... I stayed OP!

Have a good night everyone
Old 07-15-2011, 09:32 AM   #35  
Maile

Sunshine,, Good for you standing up to those rude people at the restaurant..I have done the same thing..asked for no dressing and had to send it back.
Last night we ate at a Cajun restaurant and the husband of my friend kept going after me as to why I was not eating crabcakes. I wish people would just let you eat what you want to eat.
That is a great weight loss.
Anyway..I stayed OP..Day 4 down..Heading to Day 5.
Weigh In: minus 3

Last edited by Maile; 07-15-2011 at 12:52 PM.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:24 PM   #36  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Well im onto the start of day 3 of 7... so far 100% OP ...but getting frustrated cause my scale isnt changing..Yesterday it went down two and i lost the two that i gained from cheating the week before..but i havent lost anything since then..i weighed myself today and im the same... im getting discouraged.
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:08 PM   #37  

Hi everyone.... getting ready to enter into the weekend?? Any good plans? I was suppose to work tonight but because I have been working so much, my kids were begging me to be sick... Work 7 of the last 10, so I decided tonight was my mental health day....

Took the kids to see the new Harry Potter, they had popcorn and H2O and I had H2O minus the popcorn Yes that was a tempting one. Seems I keep putting myself in those situations. Even my hubby tonight said "really, you haven't cheated just once?"

Tomorrow we were suppose to go to the hubbys best friends birthday party.... one slight thing they forgot to tell me... (or maybe they did and I was zoning from all the work), the party is here, at my house... oops!

Picked up the beer for everyone else & wine. I asked my coach about the alcohol thing... I usually just drink beer when I do drink. She told me if I want a couple of drinks, I would be ok IF I stayed with a good quality Vodka with Diet Tonic, but she told me no more than 3 and to drink loads of water in between.... I would like others take on that one. First thing is I NEVER drink hard alcohol, so I am sure that 3 would put me way over the edge, so I know I that won't happen...

Okay, so in my line of duties today, I also had to get the cake and some of the food. The guys girlfriend is bringing majority of the food, but I told her I would take care of a vege tray and a dip... the cake was a Reeses PB cake from Coldstone Creamery... if you haven't had that before, let me just say from experience it would blow your mind. Being a bit selfish, I opted for the small, just to insure there would be no leftovers, its now in my freezer....

Anyhow, let me hear others thoughts on the Vodka thing... would like to have a drink if I could and I have already eliminated beer as a thought....
Old 07-15-2011, 07:20 PM   #38  
Porthardygurl

Oh my goodness..sounds like my house the other day..My daughters first birthday and there was cupcakes i had to frost and then someone bought wine and beer for the adults..luckily i dont drink alcohol..but still..cupcakes got me down..one cupcake took me out and it became two and then three.. THANK GOD its over now..and ive been 100% OP since i restarted back at day 1.

I had a NSV yesterday actually..there was a party nearby and the people came home and offered me some raspberry cheescake squares and i said no..yay me!

Also..im working tonite..its going to be busy..laundry laundry laundry plus making beds plus cleaning washrooms...going to be fun! im so happy i can wear my ipod..it helps to listen to music..although..occasionally i get caught by a guest singing away in the bathroom as i scrub the toilet.. :O... i cant help it.. i love to sing...especially when working..
Old 07-16-2011, 11:37 AM   #39  
Maile

Sunshine..I have had gin with diet tonic a couple of times. You usually don't gain, but you also will not lose the next day or so. I stay away from alcohol as much as possible..but must admit I have a bottle of Chardonay that Obama served the German Prime Minister at the White House..which I am saving for a celebration!
Porthardygurl..You must be burning fat with your job! I love music also. Have a goo OP day.

Well..Day 5 OP. Looking forward to Day 6. We are cooking fajitas tonight..then barbecuing burgers tomorrow, so we can watch the World Cup on Sunday.
I will be traveling next week from Monday=Friday. I am trying to figure out various food plans to insure that I stay on!
Old 07-16-2011, 12:09 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
WOOHOO!!!...yea for you no more stress in the house!

I know how you feel though, I have a 2 bedroom apartment, its myself, my oldest son and his girlfriend AND my youngest is here for the summer. His bedroom is my living room. My house can NEVER stay cleaned. I go to my mom's in Louisiana to get away when I can't take it anymore. My youngest goes back to college in August so that will help but my oldest son gf doesn't have a job and does NOTHING all day long, drives me bonkers!!

I went to my mom's this past weekend had a great time and I didn't want to come home. We had a wedding shower we went to on Saturday, didn't even go to the food table, I had my water with me so it was all good. I even brought cake from the shower back home for the boys. This morning when I got up they had eaten all of the cake but left the frosting in the pan.....wanna talk about HURRY and put water in the pan and rinse the frosting out....I was

laughing at myself it was funny. Guess you had to be here to see it....haha. I
have been OP since I started over 2 months ago and plan on staying that way
until the end!!!!
Wow, you really are inspiring. And you look sooo different with your 50 pound weight loss- years younger!
Determinedat47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:26 PM   #41  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determinedat47 View Post
Wow, you really are inspiring. And you look sooo different with your 50 pound weight loss- years younger!
Thank you very much, I feel younger. I am already young at heart but to look and feel younger is an awesome feeling!!!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:40 PM   #42  
Porthardygurl

Well...day....cant remember..it would be day 13 if i hadnt cheated last week..so because i started over its day 4..and feeling hungry!!

But ive been 100% OP for the past 4 days even though i wanted to die yesterday from cravings i was having..it was so hard...
Old 07-16-2011, 03:55 PM   #43  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Well...day....cant remember..it would be day 13 if i hadnt cheated last week..so because i started over its day 4..and feeling hungry!!

But ive been 100% OP for the past 4 days even though i wanted to die yesterday from cravings i was having..it was so hard...
You need to distract yourself from food! I don't watch much tv because of all the FOOD commercials and I am not a very big TV person much anyways.

I have a piece of sugarfree gum when I start to get hungry (not very often)and it passes. But I am always doing something, never still to think about being hungry or even eating. Speaking of which its 3pm and haven't even ate lunch yet, guess I should go fix my lunch. Hope you have a better afternoon.
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 01:28 AM   #44  

Have to report before I go to bed. Party at the house went well and I stayed OP! I am so proud of myself! Good night all!
Old 07-17-2011, 04:33 AM   #45  
Porthardygurl

Well i survived day 4..and Day 5 begins...