3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Ideal Protein Diet Recipes #3 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/237731-ideal-protein-diet-recipes-3-a.html)

Ruthxxx 07-10-2011 07:00 PM

Ideal Protein Diet Recipes #3

New recipes here, please.

Watkat 07-10-2011 07:09 PM

Thanks for posting the new Sticky Ruthxxx!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime (Post 3917573)
Iced caramel macchiatos from Starbucks are one of my biggest weaknesses. I was super worried about how I would even go to the store that carries WF because that is where my favorite Starbucks is located. *I've been going in the back door so I don't even have to walk past it!*

Well, this morning I mixed coffee, WF caramel syrup, and a little bit of a vanilla shake (I use Atkins like I've said before) in a coffee mug and it was incredible hot so I took the remainder of the shake and the caramel syrup and made an iced coffee. I found a match! Love it! Thank the Lord I don't have to think about Starbucks anymore!

So if you like Starbucks like I do, I highly suggest trying it.

maykatcooper 07-10-2011 07:27 PM

How can I possibly have gone almost 60 years and never tasted Rhubarb. This recipe, from dgirl, was my dinner veggie tonight and I am blown away by how good it was! Thank you dgirl... wherever you are.
Rubarb/Strawberry Desert;
2 cups of rhubarb cook until soft add a touch of WF Strawberry Syrup and a slight dash of WF Maple Syrup it is Delicious!!!
Also, the rhubarb counts as 2 cups of veggies.

Lone Loser 07-10-2011 08:31 PM

10 oz.coffee chilled overnight, blend w/1packet chocolate drink add Ice and drink very yummy!

This was one of the last recepies listed on #2 from ninnakjak -- I tried this today and it was indeed very yummy!

Toothfairy4459 07-11-2011 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maykatcooper (Post 3929756)
How can I possibly have gone almost 60 years and never tasted Rhubarb. This recipe, from dgirl, was my dinner veggie tonight and I am blown away by how good it was! Thank you dgirl... wherever you are.
2 cups of rhubarb cook until soft add a touch of WF Strawberry Syrup and a slight dash of WF Maple Syrup it is Delicious!!!

Really.. are you serious? we can have rubarb and it's a veggie? Can't wait to try it!.. Thanks for the recipe :)

jordanna 07-11-2011 09:34 AM

Quote:

Crumble the maple oatmeal over the top and bake it in the oven and u can have rhubarb crumble for lunch :)

maykatcooper 07-11-2011 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordanna (Post 3930523)
Crumble the maple oatmeal over the top and bake it in the oven and u can have rhubarb crumble for lunch :)

OH MAN! JORDANNA that sounds incredible. I just bought my first packet of the IP Oatmeal too... but alas, all the Rhubarb is at the store. Sigh. Must go Must go buy rhubarb!

Also, I copied the list of veggies off of my IP Phase 1 sheet so you could see it just in case you're at all worried. I know there was a lot of chit chat about whether we could or could not have it on another thread...

"Vegetables Select: Algae, Alfalfa, Asparagus, Arugula, Broccoli, Bean Sprouts, Cauliflower, Cabbage (red, pak choi, bok choy), Celery, Celeriac, Chicory, Collards, Cress, Cucumbers, Dill Pickles, Endive, Fennel, Field Salad, Green Onions, Green Bell Peppers, Kale, Kohlrabi, Leeks, Mushrooms, Okra, Onions (raw only), Hot Peppers, Radicchio, Radish, Rhubarb, Sauerkraut, Sorrel, Spinach, Swiss Chard, Turnip, Watercress, Zucchini"

Now my question... what in the world is Sorrel and what does Celeriac look like? Smile... the yet undiscovered!:dizzy:

2RIDEROLLERCOAST 07-11-2011 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maykatcooper (Post 3930548)
OH MAN! JORDANNA that sounds incredible. I just bought my first packet of the IP Oatmeal too... but alas, all the Rhubarb is at the store. Sigh. Must go Must go buy rhubarb!

Also, I copied the list of veggies off of my IP Phase 1 sheet so you could see it just in case you're at all worried. I know there was a lot of chit chat about whether we could or could not have it on another thread...

"Vegetables Select: Algae, Alfalfa, Asparagus, Arugula, Broccoli, Bean Sprouts, Cauliflower, Cabbage (red, pak choi, bok choy), Celery, Celeriac, Chicory, Collards, Cress, Cucumbers, Dill Pickles, Endive, Fennel, Field Salad, Green Onions, Green Bell Peppers, Kale, Kohlrabi, Leeks, Mushrooms, Okra, Onions (raw only), Hot Peppers, Radicchio, Radish, Rhubarb, Sauerkraut, Sorrel, Spinach, Swiss Chard, Turnip, Watercress, Zucchini"

Now my question... what in the world is Sorrel and what does Celeriac look like? Smile... the yet undiscovered!:dizzy:

Sorrel is a leafy herb, to be pureed for soups or sauces... Celeriac or celery root... not bad I make fries out of it. also used as a thickener of sauces (or that is what cheekywit the chef told us) I like trying the veggies I have never had, my new favorite is the Kohlrabi fries that I have... yummy.

maykatcooper 07-11-2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST (Post 3930748)
Sorrel is a leafy herb, to be pureed for soups or sauces... Celeriac or celery root... not bad I make fries out of it. also used as a thickener of sauces (or that is what cheekywit the chef told us) I like trying the veggies I have never had, my new favorite is the Kohlrabi fries that I have... yummy.

How would you compare the turnip fries to the celeriac fries... and most especially then, the kohlrabi fries? Sweet, sour, bitter, tart, pungent? Also, have you tried to use turnips or some other veggie on our list as a "baked potato" replacement. I pre microwaved turnips the other night for use on kabobs and wondered if I could use them for bakes potatoish veggie serving.

Lorette 07-11-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST (Post 3930748)

We love celery root - in a recipe posted in the #2 section (I believe) there is a recipe that has you boil it and then run it through a food processor with oilve oil and Mrs Dash - we do this any time we can find it - it is our new version of mashed potatoes - so nummy!

We now have to 'special order' it in our local grocery store - but it is so worth the wait on the days we get it! ;0)

bluecrush 07-12-2011 02:54 AM

Anybody have a recipe to use the marshmallow creme from walden farms?:)

amyniagara 07-12-2011 03:34 AM

Blueberry Milkshake: In a Bullet Blender, pour one IP Ready to Go Vanilla Shake. Add 1/2 cup crushed ice. Add 2 or 3 tbls of WF Blueberry Syrup and blend. I had this today and it was really, really good.

2RIDEROLLERCOAST 07-12-2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maykatcooper (Post 3930881)
How would you compare the turnip fries to the celeriac fries... and most especially then, the kohlrabi fries? Sweet, sour, bitter, tart, pungent? Also, have you tried to use turnips or some other veggie on our list as a "baked potato" replacement. I pre microwaved turnips the other night for use on kabobs and wondered if I could use them for bakes potatoish veggie serving.

I will try that with the turnips I have left tonight... my favorite is the kohlrabi fries they are most like potatoes, when I read up on them they say they are a cross between potatoe and cabbage. I find they crisp up better than the turnips too... Celeriac just kind of tastes like celery... the ones I had at the time were kind of soft so I think that had a lot to do with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorette (Post 3931506)
We love celery root - in a recipe posted in the #2 section (I believe) there is a recipe that has you boil it and then run it through a food processor with oilve oil and Mrs Dash - we do this any time we can find it - it is our new version of mashed potatoes - so nummy!

We now have to 'special order' it in our local grocery store - but it is so worth the wait on the days we get it! ;0)

I am going to have to try that I haven't yet as I don't see it that often in the store either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluecrush (Post 3932175)
Anybody have a recipe to use the marshmallow creme from walden farms?:)

follow the recipe for pudding cakes and I make cookies out of them, put a little marshmallow between two and top with a little wf chocolate syrup... smores...

Maile 07-12-2011 10:10 AM

I have a family favorite recipe for a low carb pizza if you like portabellos.
Portabello Pizza..
Heat oven to 400.
Clean and take caps off portabello mushrooms..as many as you want.
Brush with olive oil..or spray with olive oil spray.
Place smooth cap side down in Pam sprayed baking dish.
Put 1/4 cup pasta sauce on each one. I have used Ragu..but for Ideal Protein
I used WF marinara.
Bake for 45 minutes.
For Phase 4 Ideal Protein..sprinkle mozarella cheese on top.. Skip cheese for Phase 1.
Bake 10 more minutes.
Cooking time could be less due to size of mushrooms.

The WF marinara is not very exciting to me. Does anyone have any ideas on a substitute? I have tried WF barbecue ..ok.
Now I am thinking of trying chopped tomatoes.

Does anyone

2RIDEROLLERCOAST 07-12-2011 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maile (Post 3932639)
I have a family favorite recipe for a low carb pizza if you like portabellos.
Portabello Pizza..
Heat oven to 400.
Clean and take caps off portabello mushrooms..as many as you want.
Brush with olive oil..or spray with olive oil spray.
Place smooth cap side down in Pam sprayed baking dish.
Put 1/4 cup pasta sauce on each one. I have used Ragu..but for Ideal Protein
I used WF marinara.
Bake for 45 minutes.
For Phase 4 Ideal Protein..sprinkle mozarella cheese on top.. Skip cheese for Phase 1.
Bake 10 more minutes.
Cooking time could be less due to size of mushrooms.

The WF marinara is not very exciting to me. Does anyone have any ideas on a substitute? I have tried WF barbecue ..ok.
Now I am thinking of trying chopped tomatoes.

Does anyone

you can buy canned chopped tomatoes with italian spices already in it... puree it a bit or a a tablespoon of tomato paste to thicken it... I use this as my 1 restricted veg for the week.

Maile 07-12-2011 11:40 AM

Thanks..an excellent idea..I am going to try it!

niknakjack 07-15-2011 07:31 PM

Mocha Drink

10oz. cold coffee mixed w/1 packet of chocolate drink add ice enjoy, this is my favorite way to drink my coffee in the am. YUMMY!

niknakjack 07-15-2011 07:34 PM

Strawberry Colada Drink

1 Packet Pina Colada Drink w/10oz. h2o, 1 packet of Strawberry Pudding w/10oz. h2o, mix together and seperate into 2 mason jars or 2 blender bottles refrigerate and enjoy!

niknakjack 07-15-2011 07:36 PM

Orange Creamcicle

1 Packet Vanilla Pudding w/ 10oz. h2o, 1 Packet Orange Drink w/10oz. h2o, blend together seperate into 2 mason jars or blender bottles refrigerate and enjoy!

niknakjack 07-15-2011 07:38 PM

Orange/Lemon Drink

1 Packet Orange Drink w/10oz. h2o, 1 Packet Lemon Pudding w/10oz.h2o blend together then seperate into 2 blender bottles or 2 mason jars chill and enjoy!

niknakjack 07-15-2011 07:40 PM

Chocolate Berry Drink

1 Packet Chocolate Drink w/10oz.h2o, 1 Packet Wildberry Yogurt Drink w/10oz. h2o, mix together then seperate into 2 mason jars or 2 blender bottles.

niknakjack 07-15-2011 07:42 PM

Cappucino Mocha

1 Packet Capp Drink w/10oz. h2o, 1 Packet Chocolate Drink w/10oz h2o mix together seperate into 2 mason jars or 2 blender bottles refrigerate and enjoy.

niknakjack 07-15-2011 07:47 PM

Ground Turkey or Beef dish, very tasty.

1lb ground turkey or beef sauteed and drained.
1 box frozen, thawed spinach add to turkey or beef mixture
yellow mustard to taste maybe 1/4c or so
sugar free heinz ketchup to taste 1/4c or so
mix together in pan
at serving time add chopped dill pickles to mixture

seperate left overs into individual portions for the rest of the week

niknakjack 07-15-2011 07:50 PM

chocolate/peanut butter soy puffs

mix together 1 bag chocolate soy puffs and 1 bag peanut butter soy puffs seperate into 2 servings. ENJOY, Yummy enough to be in someones easter basket!

I eat one chocolate puff and 1 peanut butter puff at the same time.

maykatcooper 07-15-2011 08:41 PM

[quote=2RIDEROLLERCOAST;3932594]I will try that with the turnips I have left tonight... my favorite is the kohlrabi fries they are most like potatoes, when I read up on them they say they are a cross between potatoe and cabbage. I find they crisp up better than the turnips too... Celeriac just kind of tastes like celery... the ones I had at the time were kind of soft so I think that had a lot to do with it.

I am going to have to try that I haven't yet as I don't see it that often in the store either.

OK... I made baked potato ishes for dinner. I put cleaned turnips in the microwave for 6 minutes each... I began checking them after 4mins. Opened them up like a baked potato and topped with ICBINB (I Can't Believe It's Not Butter) spray and then with WF Blue Cheese Dressing. WOW! My husband said he actually thought they were more delicious than baked potatoes and he LOVES baked potatoes. I'm so happy. They are just so easy and quick to prepare. Smile. :o

disgal 07-15-2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maykatcooper (Post 3939108)
OK... I made baked potato ishes for dinner. I put cleaned turnips in the microwave for 6 minutes each... I began checking them after 4mins. Opened them up like a baked potato and topped with ICBINB (I Can't Believe It's Not Butter) spray and then with WF Blue Cheese Dressing. WOW! My husband said he actually thought they were more delicious than baked potatoes and he LOVES baked potatoes. I'm so happy. They are just so easy and quick to prepare. Smile. :o

Oh thank you!!! I can't wait to try this!!!:carrot:

futureskinnygirl 07-16-2011 01:07 AM

Mango-Sunrise
(Raspberry Flavored Gelatin)

Ingedients:

1 packet of Ideal Protein Raspberry Gelitan
1 packet of Ideal Protein Peach Mango Drink

Preparation:

Mix the Ideal Protein Gelatin and the Peach Mango Drink in a bowl. Refrigerate until solid. Will seperate into 3 "Sunrise" colors. Delicious enough to sereve to guests!

Enjoy!:hug:

wuv2bloved 07-16-2011 04:12 PM

I just saw this and she didn't know how to add it to the thread because she is new so I thought I would post them for her....great Ideas!

Originally Posted by niknakjack
I've been involved w/ IP fo 2 years now...I lost 42Lbs in 4 months, 2 years ago July. I still use IP packets sor snacks because they taste better than other products. I've had a lot of stress the past few months and lost my way so July 4th went back on phase one.

Some ideas I've learned along the way, Roasting Veggies is the way to go: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussle Sprouts, Peppers, Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Fennell, Asparagus, Kale to name a few. This time of year Grilling Veggies is amazing too, they taste super good and always add plenty of seasonings, hers and spices that helps a lot. I make a lot at once then eat them on my salads for a couple of days, roasted veggie salads are very good. If I new about this method of cooking veggies I would have been eating them sooner. Definately experiment with ones you have never tried, it might supprise you w/ a bit of olive oil and seasonings its a whole new experience.

I've also learned to mix things for new flavors and I make a bunch at once then keep them chilled in fridge, they are better cold.
my favorite is 1 package Strawberry Pudding W/ 1 package Pina Coloda Drink mix with 20oz. cols h2o, I mix w/immersion blender work better for me no lumps, seperate into 2 bottles or I use mason jars keep in fridge till ready to drink.

Do the same w/Orange Drink and Vanilla Pudding my 2nd favorite.
Do the same w/Wildberry Yogurt Drink and Chocolate Drink
Do the same w/Lemon Pudding and Orange Drink
Do the same w/Chocolate Drink and Cappucinno Drink

I also like to take Chocolate Soy Puffs and Peanut Butter Soy Puffs mix them together then seperate into 2baggies for 2 seperate snacks this is a yummy treat, good enough to be found in an Easter Basket.

I like to mix grond turkey burger w/new sugar free heinz ketchup, yellow mustard and 1 package of thawed frozen spinach then when finished cooking add chopped up dill pickles...seperate into serving dishes for a few days worth of meals.

I also like to add roasted veggies to the soups for a nice meal.

I'll post more ideas as they come to me.

Doing the diet again is definatly more difficult than the first time, I breezed through it the first time w/ little to no side effects...this time I'm having bad sugar withdrawls, very tired, bad headaches, simply exhausted. Hopefully this does not last to long, it makes me wonder why I lost my way!

Niknackjack

maykatcooper 07-16-2011 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 3940078)
I just saw this and she didn't know how to add it to the thread because she is new so I thought I would post them for her....great Ideas!

Originally Posted by niknakjack
I've been involved w/ IP fo 2 years now...I lost 42Lbs in 4 months, 2 years ago July. I still use IP packets sor snacks because they taste better than other products. I've had a lot of stress the past few months and lost my way so July 4th went back on phase one.

Some ideas I've learned along the way, Roasting Veggies is the way to go: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussle Sprouts, Peppers, Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Fennell, Asparagus, Kale to name a few. This time of year Grilling Veggies is amazing too, they taste super good and always add plenty of seasonings, hers and spices that helps a lot. I make a lot at once then eat them on my salads for a couple of days, roasted veggie salads are very good. If I new about this method of cooking veggies I would have been eating them sooner. Definately experiment with ones you have never tried, it might supprise you w/ a bit of olive oil and seasonings its a whole new experience.

I've also learned to mix things for new flavors and I make a bunch at once then keep them chilled in fridge, they are better cold.
my favorite is 1 package Strawberry Pudding W/ 1 package Pina Coloda Drink mix with 20oz. cols h2o, I mix w/immersion blender work better for me no lumps, seperate into 2 bottles or I use mason jars keep in fridge till ready to drink.

Do the same w/Orange Drink and Vanilla Pudding my 2nd favorite.
Do the same w/Wildberry Yogurt Drink and Chocolate Drink
Do the same w/Lemon Pudding and Orange Drink
Do the same w/Chocolate Drink and Cappucinno Drink

I also like to take Chocolate Soy Puffs and Peanut Butter Soy Puffs mix them together then seperate into 2baggies for 2 seperate snacks this is a yummy treat, good enough to be found in an Easter Basket.

I like to mix grond turkey burger w/new sugar free heinz ketchup, yellow mustard and 1 package of thawed frozen spinach then when finished cooking add chopped up dill pickles...seperate into serving dishes for a few days worth of meals.

I also like to add roasted veggies to the soups for a nice meal.

I'll post more ideas as they come to me.

Doing the diet again is definatly more difficult than the first time, I breezed through it the first time w/ little to no side effects...this time I'm having bad sugar withdrawls, very tired, bad headaches, simply exhausted. Hopefully this does not last to long, it makes me wonder why I lost my way!

Niknackjack

Some GREAT ideals and I just gotta say... WUV2... that was so sweet of you to reach out and help her. Smile. :hug:

niknakjack 07-16-2011 05:05 PM

Thank You for re posting for me, I think I'm beginning to figure things out a little. Its a bit confusing at first to figure out what the difference between threads, and post and where to put recipes and just to chat.

Thanks again, Niknakjack

wuv2bloved 07-16-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niknakjack (Post 3940138)
Thank You for re posting for me, I think I'm beginning to figure things out a little. Its a bit confusing at first to figure out what the difference between threads, and post and where to put recipes and just to chat.

Thanks again, Niknakjack

You are welcome, I like to help spread the things we find out to make this journey a little easier!

niknakjack 07-18-2011 01:55 PM

Rump Roast

3-4lb rump roast
6 cloves garlic
1 package sliced mushrooms
1 packet IP Mushroom Soup Mix w/8oz. h2o
1 packet IP Leek Soup Mix w/8oz. h2o
5 cut up celery stalks
Italian Seasoning
Black Pepper
Onion Powder
all seasonings to taste

Sear(brown) rump roast in sauté pan 2 minutes on each side in olive oil w/ seasonings on meat

Put all ingredients into crock pot
add browned rump roast

cook 8 hours on low
5-6 hours on high

YUMMY!

Serve meat and juices over miracle noodles or miracle rice
I ate leftovers on green salads for a couple if other dinner nights

maykatcooper 07-18-2011 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niknakjack (Post 3942837)
3-4lb rump roast
6 cloves garlic
1 package sliced mushrooms
1 packet IP Mushroom Soup Mix w/8oz. h2o
1 packet IP Leek Soup Mix w/8oz. h2o
5 cut up celery stalks
Italian Seasoning
Black Pepper
Onion Powder
all seasonings to taste

Sear(brown) rump roast in sauté pan 2 minutes on each side in olive oil w/ seasonings on meat

Put all ingredients into crock pot
add browned rump roast

cook 8 hours on low
5-6 hours on high

YUMMY!

Serve meat and juices over miracle noodles or miracle rice
I ate leftovers on green salads for a couple if other dinner nights

YUMMY! This sounds like dinner Wednesday night! Gotta get to the store to get the rump! Smile. Thanks so much!!!

hemimom 07-18-2011 10:26 PM

BBQ Ribs

I made these ribs last night for supper. I could have eat the whole rack of ribs.

1/2 cup WF BBQ sauce
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup WF maple syrup

Mix together and marinate the ribs. I than baked for a few hours and finished on the grill. I saved half of the sauce to brush on the ribs while grilling. Very yummy!!! :carrot:

MrsD75 07-19-2011 01:26 PM

Shrimp Scampi

Y'all, I made some shrimp scampi the other night, using zucchini as pasta...

2 cups julienned (the long way) zucchini (this was 2 zucchini for me)
7 oz shrimp
1 tsp olive oil
2 tsp minced garlic
2 T lemon juice
sea salt to taste

I sauteed the zucchini in the garlic and olive oil until it was bright green, then added the shrimp until it was cooked. Right before I was done I tossed in the lemon juice and salt. Voila! Huge plate of yummy food and I think, with the prep, it took about 10 minutes!

JoseyM 07-19-2011 03:31 PM

Gazpacho (cold tomato soup)

This is one of my FAVS from living in Spain, it is a COLD soup, but try it before you knock it!

1 Pkg IP Tomato Basil Soup
1 1/2 Cucumber
1/2 cup celery
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp minced garlic (I used pre minced in olive oil)
Cilantro to taste
Hot Sauce (Only if you like it spicy)

Prepare Soup as directed, I added 9-10 oz water.
Pour soup in a blender ( I used the NINJA), add all other ingredients and puree, this should be served cold NOT hot/warm.

:carrot:

JoseyM 07-19-2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemimom (Post 3943724)
I made these ribs last night for supper. I could have eat the whole rack of ribs.

1/2 cup WF BBQ sauce
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup WF maple syrup

Mix together and marinate the ribs. I than baked for a few hours and finished on the grill. I saved half of the sauce to brush on the ribs while grilling. Very yummy!!! :carrot:

This sounds wonderful...problem is that I would eat the whole rack, and don't think on Phase 1 that would be good :)

JoseyM 07-19-2011 03:45 PM

Quote:

How do you cook rhubarb?

MrsD75 07-20-2011 12:59 PM

Nam Sod (Thai Cabbage Rolls)

I looooove Thai food (which may help explain why I needed IP to begin with). Nam Sod is one of my all-time favorites; it's usually ground pork, with brown sauce, nuts, etc. But I found a quick recipe, and substituted ground turkey... not 100% identical, but Phase 1 IP-friendly and still delish!

This recipe serves 2.

10 oz extra lean (99/1) ground turkey breast (this is about half a jennie-o package)
3 large scallions, sliced (green and white parts)
1/4 cup ginger, shredded/grated
3+ Tbs lime juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
8-10 cabbage leaves

Brown the turkey breast in the olive oil (you'll need it), breaking into small bits. Add the garlic, ginger and scallions and saute until it is really fragrant. Then add the salt and lime juice, give a quick stir, and you're done! Serve this by putting the turkey mixture in the cabbage leaves and rolling up. Enjoy!

Thefireresides 07-20-2011 01:09 PM

Rhubarb Stew

I take 6 cups of sliced up Rhubarb
1 - 2 Stevia Packets
2 tbsp of Water

Bring the whole thing to a boil, simmer over medium heat until rhubarb starts to shred.( About 15 minutes)

I then put the whole thing in the food processor (once it has cooled) add some cinnamon and if still too tart add a spoon full or two of WF Strawberry or Blueberry Spread.

I serve over a RM Vanilla Pudding