3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Ideal Protein Diet Recipes #3 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/237731-ideal-protein-diet-recipes-3-a.html)

Maile 07-12-2011 11:40 AM

Thanks..an excellent idea..I am going to try it!

niknakjack 07-15-2011 07:31 PM

Mocha Drink

10oz. cold coffee mixed w/1 packet of chocolate drink add ice enjoy, this is my favorite way to drink my coffee in the am. YUMMY!

niknakjack 07-15-2011 07:34 PM

Strawberry Colada Drink

1 Packet Pina Colada Drink w/10oz. h2o, 1 packet of Strawberry Pudding w/10oz. h2o, mix together and seperate into 2 mason jars or 2 blender bottles refrigerate and enjoy!

niknakjack 07-15-2011 07:36 PM

Orange Creamcicle

1 Packet Vanilla Pudding w/ 10oz. h2o, 1 Packet Orange Drink w/10oz. h2o, blend together seperate into 2 mason jars or blender bottles refrigerate and enjoy!

niknakjack 07-15-2011 07:38 PM

Orange/Lemon Drink

1 Packet Orange Drink w/10oz. h2o, 1 Packet Lemon Pudding w/10oz.h2o blend together then seperate into 2 blender bottles or 2 mason jars chill and enjoy!

niknakjack 07-15-2011 07:40 PM

Chocolate Berry Drink

1 Packet Chocolate Drink w/10oz.h2o, 1 Packet Wildberry Yogurt Drink w/10oz. h2o, mix together then seperate into 2 mason jars or 2 blender bottles.

niknakjack 07-15-2011 07:42 PM

Cappucino Mocha

1 Packet Capp Drink w/10oz. h2o, 1 Packet Chocolate Drink w/10oz h2o mix together seperate into 2 mason jars or 2 blender bottles refrigerate and enjoy.

niknakjack 07-15-2011 07:47 PM

Ground Turkey or Beef dish, very tasty.

1lb ground turkey or beef sauteed and drained.
1 box frozen, thawed spinach add to turkey or beef mixture
yellow mustard to taste maybe 1/4c or so
sugar free heinz ketchup to taste 1/4c or so
mix together in pan
at serving time add chopped dill pickles to mixture

seperate left overs into individual portions for the rest of the week

niknakjack 07-15-2011 07:50 PM

chocolate/peanut butter soy puffs

mix together 1 bag chocolate soy puffs and 1 bag peanut butter soy puffs seperate into 2 servings. ENJOY, Yummy enough to be in someones easter basket!

I eat one chocolate puff and 1 peanut butter puff at the same time.

maykatcooper 07-15-2011 08:41 PM

[quote=2RIDEROLLERCOAST;3932594]I will try that with the turnips I have left tonight... my favorite is the kohlrabi fries they are most like potatoes, when I read up on them they say they are a cross between potatoe and cabbage. I find they crisp up better than the turnips too... Celeriac just kind of tastes like celery... the ones I had at the time were kind of soft so I think that had a lot to do with it.

I am going to have to try that I haven't yet as I don't see it that often in the store either.

OK... I made baked potato ishes for dinner. I put cleaned turnips in the microwave for 6 minutes each... I began checking them after 4mins. Opened them up like a baked potato and topped with ICBINB (I Can't Believe It's Not Butter) spray and then with WF Blue Cheese Dressing. WOW! My husband said he actually thought they were more delicious than baked potatoes and he LOVES baked potatoes. I'm so happy. They are just so easy and quick to prepare. Smile. :o

disgal 07-15-2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maykatcooper (Post 3939108)
OK... I made baked potato ishes for dinner. I put cleaned turnips in the microwave for 6 minutes each... I began checking them after 4mins. Opened them up like a baked potato and topped with ICBINB (I Can't Believe It's Not Butter) spray and then with WF Blue Cheese Dressing. WOW! My husband said he actually thought they were more delicious than baked potatoes and he LOVES baked potatoes. I'm so happy. They are just so easy and quick to prepare. Smile. :o

Oh thank you!!! I can't wait to try this!!!:carrot:

futureskinnygirl 07-16-2011 01:07 AM

Mango-Sunrise
(Raspberry Flavored Gelatin)

Ingedients:

1 packet of Ideal Protein Raspberry Gelitan
1 packet of Ideal Protein Peach Mango Drink

Preparation:

Mix the Ideal Protein Gelatin and the Peach Mango Drink in a bowl. Refrigerate until solid. Will seperate into 3 "Sunrise" colors. Delicious enough to sereve to guests!

Enjoy!:hug:

wuv2bloved 07-16-2011 04:12 PM

I just saw this and she didn't know how to add it to the thread because she is new so I thought I would post them for her....great Ideas!

Originally Posted by niknakjack
I've been involved w/ IP fo 2 years now...I lost 42Lbs in 4 months, 2 years ago July. I still use IP packets sor snacks because they taste better than other products. I've had a lot of stress the past few months and lost my way so July 4th went back on phase one.

Some ideas I've learned along the way, Roasting Veggies is the way to go: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussle Sprouts, Peppers, Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Fennell, Asparagus, Kale to name a few. This time of year Grilling Veggies is amazing too, they taste super good and always add plenty of seasonings, hers and spices that helps a lot. I make a lot at once then eat them on my salads for a couple of days, roasted veggie salads are very good. If I new about this method of cooking veggies I would have been eating them sooner. Definately experiment with ones you have never tried, it might supprise you w/ a bit of olive oil and seasonings its a whole new experience.

I've also learned to mix things for new flavors and I make a bunch at once then keep them chilled in fridge, they are better cold.
my favorite is 1 package Strawberry Pudding W/ 1 package Pina Coloda Drink mix with 20oz. cols h2o, I mix w/immersion blender work better for me no lumps, seperate into 2 bottles or I use mason jars keep in fridge till ready to drink.

Do the same w/Orange Drink and Vanilla Pudding my 2nd favorite.
Do the same w/Wildberry Yogurt Drink and Chocolate Drink
Do the same w/Lemon Pudding and Orange Drink
Do the same w/Chocolate Drink and Cappucinno Drink

I also like to take Chocolate Soy Puffs and Peanut Butter Soy Puffs mix them together then seperate into 2baggies for 2 seperate snacks this is a yummy treat, good enough to be found in an Easter Basket.

I like to mix grond turkey burger w/new sugar free heinz ketchup, yellow mustard and 1 package of thawed frozen spinach then when finished cooking add chopped up dill pickles...seperate into serving dishes for a few days worth of meals.

I also like to add roasted veggies to the soups for a nice meal.

I'll post more ideas as they come to me.

Doing the diet again is definatly more difficult than the first time, I breezed through it the first time w/ little to no side effects...this time I'm having bad sugar withdrawls, very tired, bad headaches, simply exhausted. Hopefully this does not last to long, it makes me wonder why I lost my way!

Niknackjack

maykatcooper 07-16-2011 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 3940078)
I just saw this and she didn't know how to add it to the thread because she is new so I thought I would post them for her....great Ideas!

Originally Posted by niknakjack
I've been involved w/ IP fo 2 years now...I lost 42Lbs in 4 months, 2 years ago July. I still use IP packets sor snacks because they taste better than other products. I've had a lot of stress the past few months and lost my way so July 4th went back on phase one.

Some ideas I've learned along the way, Roasting Veggies is the way to go: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussle Sprouts, Peppers, Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Fennell, Asparagus, Kale to name a few. This time of year Grilling Veggies is amazing too, they taste super good and always add plenty of seasonings, hers and spices that helps a lot. I make a lot at once then eat them on my salads for a couple of days, roasted veggie salads are very good. If I new about this method of cooking veggies I would have been eating them sooner. Definately experiment with ones you have never tried, it might supprise you w/ a bit of olive oil and seasonings its a whole new experience.

I've also learned to mix things for new flavors and I make a bunch at once then keep them chilled in fridge, they are better cold.
my favorite is 1 package Strawberry Pudding W/ 1 package Pina Coloda Drink mix with 20oz. cols h2o, I mix w/immersion blender work better for me no lumps, seperate into 2 bottles or I use mason jars keep in fridge till ready to drink.

Do the same w/Orange Drink and Vanilla Pudding my 2nd favorite.
Do the same w/Wildberry Yogurt Drink and Chocolate Drink
Do the same w/Lemon Pudding and Orange Drink
Do the same w/Chocolate Drink and Cappucinno Drink

I also like to take Chocolate Soy Puffs and Peanut Butter Soy Puffs mix them together then seperate into 2baggies for 2 seperate snacks this is a yummy treat, good enough to be found in an Easter Basket.

I like to mix grond turkey burger w/new sugar free heinz ketchup, yellow mustard and 1 package of thawed frozen spinach then when finished cooking add chopped up dill pickles...seperate into serving dishes for a few days worth of meals.

I also like to add roasted veggies to the soups for a nice meal.

I'll post more ideas as they come to me.

Doing the diet again is definatly more difficult than the first time, I breezed through it the first time w/ little to no side effects...this time I'm having bad sugar withdrawls, very tired, bad headaches, simply exhausted. Hopefully this does not last to long, it makes me wonder why I lost my way!

Niknackjack

Some GREAT ideals and I just gotta say... WUV2... that was so sweet of you to reach out and help her. Smile. :hug:

niknakjack 07-16-2011 05:05 PM

Thank You for re posting for me, I think I'm beginning to figure things out a little. Its a bit confusing at first to figure out what the difference between threads, and post and where to put recipes and just to chat.

Thanks again, Niknakjack