Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 02:43 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

I dontbthink they keep, but either get ready to drink shakes, or mix with bottled water at eating time. Works great!
Old 07-02-2011, 02:46 PM   #77  

Hello everyone! I find these threads so interesting and one of these days I'll be a senior member and can post some good answers to questions!

I just ate some warm rhubarb sauce withIP vanilla pudding. I added stevia and cinnamon, it was delish!

Does anyone find that if they eat more fish opposed to other meat that they lose more weight? I'm just curious. thanks

BTW, I won the June facebook diet group I'm in. Woohoo, now I can buy more IP food! LOL.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:44 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 283.4/271/200

Height: 6'1"

Appreciate all the kind comments and encouragement. Wanted to share a major OSV - had to take my daughter to a birthday party - where I am now - and the birthday cake has been in front of me for over an hour. I can even smell it. Oh, I've moved, but of course they moved th cake by me again. That's ok - I haven't and will not take a bite.. So what did I do - I added to my calendar on my Blackberry my goal weights for the next 3 months.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #79  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilli71 View Post
Appreciate all the kind comments and encouragement. Wanted to share a major OSV - had to take my daughter to a birthday party - where I am now - and the birthday cake has been in front of me for over an hour. I can even smell it. Oh, I've moved, but of course they moved th cake by me again. That's ok - I haven't and will not take a bite.. So what did I do - I added to my calendar on my Blackberry my goal weights for the next 3 months.
GOOD for YOU!!....that is what I would do...redirect my attention to something else. I find myself doing that A LOT!....its a great feeling isn't it?
Old 07-02-2011, 08:21 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
I said when I lost all my weight my 70 lbs I would buy myself a red bething suit..well I almost gave up because I couldn't find one that fit..well low and behold..I found one today...

I'm so excited I can't wait to put it on and float around the pool...

I worked hard for that RED BATHING SUIT and I'm going to love it...
Have a great 4th....
remember eat smart...the IP Way...

CONGRATS! I love that you had such a visual goal. I've read about other IPer's buying dresses & outfits to motivate themselves, but I'm afraid to buy something to fit into later. It's this little tiny doubt in the back of my brain. Gotta get over it!!!!
Old 07-02-2011, 08:25 PM   #81  
Started IP April 26, 2011

S/C/G: 263/213/150

Height: 5'4

Good evening (well it's morning for me). Worked nights last night and I'm here again tonight. I'm really tired, didn't get to sleep much today. Too much activity outside, kids playing and screaming. The joys of working shift work.

Well I haven't been feeling well all of last night and today and again this evening. My stomach has been in knots and alot of cramping. I'm thinking I really need to go..TMI! It's kinda hard sitting at a desk for 12 hours, and not being to move or leave my post. I only get to leave when I have my breaks and usually at that time, the feeling is gone. Sorry again TMI.

I had a few hours of not being busy last night and got to read up on alot of posts. Alot of great information out there. I can't wait to read some more later on in the night.

Sounds like everybody had a great day, great NSV's, SV's and red bathing suits...wwhhooohoooo!!

I had no idea that the jello and the blueberry granata was free. I'll have to mention it to my coach on thursday when I see her. I wonder if she even knows. It sure is funny how some coaches are aware of different things and others are clueless. Kinda makes you wonder. So you mean all this time I've been having the jello as a packet and I should have been having another one. Hmmmm, maybe a reason why I've been having some slow weeks.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:46 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Hello everyone! I find these threads so interesting and one of these days I'll be a senior member and can post some good answers to questions!

I just ate some warm rhubarb sauce withIP vanilla pudding. I added stevia and cinnamon, it was delish!

Does anyone find that if they eat more fish opposed to other meat that they lose more weight? I'm just curious. thanks

BTW, I won the June facebook diet group I'm in. Woohoo, now I can buy more IP food! LOL.
Glad you won the challenge! My coach says that when she did the first three phases of IP, she lost more weight the weeks she ate chicken or fish mostly. In the beginning of my journey, chicken is what I wanted all the time but now what I am hungry for is beef, especially hamburger. I eat it mixed with 2 cups of steamed cabbage and walden farms Asian dressing all the time or I put my 5-8 ounces crumbled on top of my 2 cups of veggies or some lettuce. Chicken has lost it's appeal. Your tastes really do change as you progress through the diet. Many people on this site have noticed that.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:54 PM   #83  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilH3 View Post
I thought I saw tofu was allowed now, maybe that would be a good way to get in more protien. I know for me I actually need more than 7oz of protien per day and as you can see, it hasn't stalled me at all. Everyone is different but it's worth giving a try!
I am going to add more protein to my diet. Thank you for your help.
I really hope this does it for me.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:58 PM   #84  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Evening all!

Been lurking for the past 6 weeks.....the first two weeks gave me a great deal of insight into the IP program and the last four weeks gave me the strength to complete my first month. As of this AM, I have successfully lost exactly 20 pounds....two whole days before my goal date. I am a very, very happy lady!

Celebrated by buying myself new shorts (more out of necessity) and some divine body lotion.

Keep up the good work EVERYONE.....it is so worth it!
Old 07-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #85  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback View Post
Evening all!

Been lurking for the past 6 weeks.....the first two weeks gave me a great deal of insight into the IP program and the last four weeks gave me the strength to complete my first month. As of this AM, I have successfully lost exactly 20 pounds....two whole days before my goal date. I am a very, very happy lady!

Celebrated by buying myself new shorts (more out of necessity) and some divine body lotion.

WOO WOO!!! GOOD JOB!!
Old 07-02-2011, 10:49 PM   #86  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
I said when I lost all my weight my 70 lbs I would buy myself a red bething suit..well I almost gave up because I couldn't find one that fit..well low and behold..I found one today...

I'm so excited I can't wait to put it on and float around the pool...

I worked hard for that RED BATHING SUIT and I'm going to love it...
Have a great 4th....
remember eat smart...the IP Way...

JudoGirl I am sure happy you finally found your red swim suit. So what do you think about the talk about the blueberry, cran drink and jelly being free not considered one of your 3 packets Is this true?

Quote:

I have fish about once a week and haven't really noticed any difference. and congrats on the diet group.

Quote:
Evening all!

Congrats on losing your first 20 lbs.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:51 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 190/137/140

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Evening all!

Congratulations! Fantastic results!
Old 07-02-2011, 10:52 PM   #88  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Evening all!

Welcome....where in South La are you located??....I am in Gulfport MS
Old 07-02-2011, 10:56 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 190/137/140

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:

I just looked through my food journal and see that there is no real difference in weekly loss on weeks where I have eaten more fish. To be honest, I feel more satisfied after eating chicken for supper then fish.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:21 PM   #90  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoAnne9597 View Post
Good evening (well it's morning for me).
Sounds like everybody had a great day, great NSV's, SV's and red bathing suits...wwhhooohoooo!!

I had no idea that the jello and the blueberry granata was free. I'll have to mention it to my coach on thursday when I see her. I wonder if she even knows. It sure is funny how some coaches are aware of different things and others are clueless. Kinda makes you wonder. So you mean all this time I've been having the jello as a packet and I should have been having another one. Hmmmm, maybe a reason why I've been having some slow weeks.
I must have missed that post! I just had an IP raspberry jello as my third packet of the day. What do you mean it's free? I don't get it.
Closed Thread