Old 06-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 163/144/135

Height: 5.5 1/2

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoAnne9597 View Post
Well just got back from WI #9, down 6.6 lbs and 9.5 inches.....YAHOOO!!! I'm so happy, doing the happy dance. That is a total of 37.2 lbs and 59.25 inches. I'm amazed and that's only in 9 weeks. So my average has now gone up to 4.1 lbs a week. I can live with that.

I'm now sitting down having my lunch. I've missed the omelettes, so I got some of those today. So having an omelette with cauliflower couscous and pickles, gotta love it. So yummy! Now I'm full.

Hope everybody has a great day! Sending good vibes to everyone!!

YEAH!!! For you!!!!
dawnmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:08 PM   #47  
IPLeanLegan

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by laudie09 View Post
Good morning everyone! Happy almost 4th weekend. I'm in need of some help. I'm on my 4th week of IP and at a point where if I want to phase off for the beach I need to start. My questions is this... My coach suggested I stay on and do the alternative protocol while I was on vacation and she said if i had a glass of wine it would be okay, my body just would burn the alcohol first and then I could just go back to regular phase 1 when I get back and phase out. Has anyone experienced this? I am so worried about it because I've been working so hard but I know I'm going to have wine while I'm there. I'm not as concerned about eating as I am being able to have a drink at the beach. Thanks
I know it's a little late but an FYI, when I wanted to be on the water and have wine, I found Slender wine, the blush wine is not bad, and very refresing... site: http://www.chateauthomas.com/slender/
( I'm a red wine girl, but I do not like their red, it's too "fake" sweet for me)

it's a sugar free/carb free wine...
Legan521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:25 PM   #48  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
I know exactly what you mean Abby. When I got home, my hubby called me to see how I had done at my WI and I told him I was down 6.6 lbs for a total of 37.2 in 9 weeks. I told him if I would have done WW, it would have taken me at least 6 months to do that. IP ROCKS!!!!
YES IT DEF DOES!!!! YAHOOOOO ON YOUR LOSS THIS WEEK!!
abbykitty1126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:29 PM   #49  
IP Start Date 9/30/13

S/C/G: 192.4/192.4/120

Height: 5'2"

Well, today is my last day to eat whatever I want, so to speak. Go to Doc's at 8 in the morning. What's weird though, ever since I learned about IP about a week ago, I have been so excited to start it and be on the road with you guys that I haven't even been eating much at all this week. it's like my brain decided I'm not hungry all of a sudden, lol. I'm just kinda sad that there's still food in the house that I can't eat and that I know my boyfriend won't eat either. Money wasted But It's for a good cause so I just have to look at it in a positive light.
Scofflaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:32 PM   #50  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

So many new faces! It has been a while since I was on the forum but I have reached my goal and past it. I continued my protocol and kept working at it. I want to share photos, but forgot how to upload to my mini album. Anyone want to help me.

Way to go on all the new people changing their lives. It is so worth it and you feel so good at the end! Trust me!
juiceman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 192/177/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
So many new faces! It has been a while since I was on the forum but I have reached my goal and past it. I continued my protocol and kept working at it. I want to share photos, but forgot how to upload to my mini album. Anyone want to help me.

Way to go on all the new people changing their lives. It is so worth it and you feel so good at the end! Trust me!
Juiceman, WAY TO GO! You look great! I love seeing others success. It is such an inspiration!
Bickel83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #52  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

Got it figured out! Been a while since I was on the forum! A big shout out to all my IP friends, I did it! I reached my goal and went past it. 192.6# today and my goal was 200. Took me a bit longer than expected but I took a month off. Before I started IP I was 296, I puttered around trying to lose weight and lost 7 in a month, started IP then switched to alternatives and never looked back. I lost a total of 104#'s. AMAZING!

You all were and are very supportive! THANK YOU ALL. To all you newbies, stick with it and keep at it. It is so worth it in the end. You will love it!

I posted new pics of the journey and before and after side by side. I look like a completely different person!

YOU ALL CAN DO IT TOO!
juiceman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:49 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 225/184/150

Height: 5'7

Happy Thursday everybody! One day closer to the weekend...
So I have a weigh in this afternoon, and I actually don't go weekly due to how far away the clinic is. My weight has been pretty close to the same for almost 3 weeks, and I'm thinking next week I won't do any (or very little) restricted items as well as ask about the cleanse. Has anyone "stalled" this long before? Any thoughts on the proposed attack on this weight? I am also thinking about cutting back on the pickles, my boyfriend actually calls me a pickletarian because they make up the bulk of my veggies-or at least at lunch. I'm definitely pleased with my results so far, I started on April 26th, so 31 pounds in just over 2 months and down to a 14 from an 18 isn't so bad. But going forward I want to get back to more results for so much restriction!!!
Classy Broad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:58 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 249/236.5/155

Height: 5'6"

Thumbs down How often?

Hey y'all. Got a question for you... How often do you weigh in? I have been managing approx 2 weeks between. When I look at folks WI I wonder if they are 7 days apart or more. I'm looking forward to going in today since I haven't been in since the 16th. I'm thinking it will be about a 5 lb loss. I do find myself wondering if I should stop drinking fluids between now and 530. I already wear the same clothes each time since I go to boot camp after weigh in (old WW behaviors). Also I prefer to use my a.m. no clothes weight over the late afternoon one. By my a.m. weight today, I am down 5.5 which makes me happy but I wonder if my coach will think that is enough for 2 weeks. Oh well, what matters most is I am happy with it. I feel so much stronger and lighter, and my confidence is really beginning to feel boosted up. Anyone else had any iffy experiences with their coaches?

crawfishmonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:03 PM   #55  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Well just got back from WI #9, down 6.6 lbs and 9.5 inches.....YAHOOO!!! I'm so happy, doing the happy dance. That is a total of 37.2 lbs and 59.25 inches. I'm amazed and that's only in 9 weeks. So my average has now gone up to 4.1 lbs a week. I can live with that.

I'm now sitting down having my lunch. I've missed the omelettes, so I got some of those today. So having an omelette with cauliflower couscous and pickles, gotta love it. So yummy! Now I'm full.

Hope everybody has a great day! Sending good vibes to everyone!!
Great Job Jo. That is amazing.

Quote:

Wow you look great, glad they weren't speedos... but you would probably look good in those as well. Keep up the good work and glad you shared with us.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:24 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Quote:
Got it figured out! Been a while since I was on the forum! A big shout out to all my IP friends, I did it! I reached my goal and went past it. 192.6# today and my goal was 200. Took me a bit longer than expected but I took a month off. Before I started IP I was 296, I puttered around trying to lose weight and lost 7 in a month, started IP then switched to alternatives and never looked back. I lost a total of 104#'s. AMAZING!

You all were and are very supportive! THANK YOU ALL. To all you newbies, stick with it and keep at it. It is so worth it in the end. You will love it!

I posted new pics of the journey and before and after side by side. I look like a completely different person!

YOU ALL CAN DO IT TOO!
Wow! That is an incredible transformation! Way to go!

I have actually reached my goal and my husband is going to be starting up soon. I thought he would start this week but he hasn't given me his "grocey list" yet. Really, he has to be the one to decide and to be 100% ready so I refuse to push him on this.
Susie_Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:19 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 187.6/156.4/150

Have a great long weekend everyone! We are headed to the lake, I will stay OP, and I will take a nice long walk each day along the beach for some exercise Congrats to all with their successes this week and sending motivation to those that need it
Shanelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:24 PM   #58  
Elissa

S/C/G: 191/145/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawfishmonica View Post
Hey y'all. Got a question for you... How often do you weigh in? I have been managing approx 2 weeks between. When I look at folks WI I wonder if they are 7 days apart or more. I'm looking forward to going in today since I haven't been in since the 16th. I'm thinking it will be about a 5 lb loss. I do find myself wondering if I should stop drinking fluids between now and 530. I already wear the same clothes each time since I go to boot camp after weigh in (old WW behaviors). Also I prefer to use my a.m. no clothes weight over the late afternoon one. By my a.m. weight today, I am down 5.5 which makes me happy but I wonder if my coach will think that is enough for 2 weeks. Oh well, what matters most is I am happy with it. I feel so much stronger and lighter, and my confidence is really beginning to feel boosted up. Anyone else had any iffy experiences with their coaches?

I go see my coach for weigh in on a weekly basis, I think most of us do (as long as the clinic is close enough)
LaLibE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:29 PM   #59  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watkat View Post
Thanks everyone I will quit whining and get a grip.
At least I did not gain any weight, right?
EXACTLY!!!.....i was OP strict and gained +.7 so I know the feeling. Last week was in the past now on to the next week with a smile and motivation!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:35 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 239lbs 2nd x 193/ticker/155

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome Newbies and Congratulations to all of the NSV and SV's.

I had my WI this morning. Our coach was out of the office last week so it has been two weeks since my last WI. Once again, I am still sticking to my 3 lbs each week. It was nice to see I lost total of 6 lbs.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Last edited by Lace and Levis; 06-30-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Lace and Levis is offline   Reply With Quote