Old 06-29-2011, 12:03 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 239.6/see ticker/160

Height: 5'3"

Great job everyone and for those with no loss or a little gain, hang tough. Believe me, it is coming off a lot slower than I anticipated, but it is coming off! Try to stay positive. I too have spent a lot of time concerned about ketosis and the stix etc. There are so many different things that could affect the reading-I mean, if the canister isn't sealed, moisture could ruin it, if you test in stream, the force could ruin it. So basically, this week I am tracking everything I eat out of curiousity-the fat, calories and carbs, yes, 700-900 cals a day will do it. So stay on plan and we should be fine.
About the supplements, from the beginning I have used my own. I take women's one a day for a multi. I take seperate calcium, potassium and magnesium (my coach gave me the mg's) I hope that is ok?! I bought them at walmart.

Anyways, have a great day eveyone!
lboogs311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:03 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 225/184/150

Height: 5'7

Random Offer here....
I go to Simon Chiropractic Healthcare located in Brighton Ma for my IP program (even though it's an hour drive-worth it!). Anyhoo, they sent me a Refer-a-Friend Program coupon for $50 off the initial package. If anybody is interested or has a friend to pass this along to, let me know and I will mail it out to you!
Classy Broad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 239.6/see ticker/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douger963 View Post
Today was a good WI appointment. Lost inches, gained lean, and lost fat on the BMI. Overall, 93lbs since starting IP on 12/29! I'm still constantly dehydrated on the BMI reading, but Dr. took a bunch of tests to see what's up with that last week.

Biggest news, I'm finally approved to go to Phase II! I'm so happy to be moving into some other phases. By end of July I should be going into maintenance! I see some light at the end of the tunnel!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Phenominal!!! you should be so proud, what an inspiration!!!!
lboogs311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:19 PM   #34  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyg53 View Post
A NSV this morning. As I was leaving the hotel room to head to the seminary library for a day of research, I put on my back pack and thought I was going to lose my jeans - had to take up another notch in my belt, that is two now. Wooo Hooo!

Way to go!!
redhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:27 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 163/144/135

Height: 5.5 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Good Morning to everyone, Just had my #8 WI and I must say I am a bit disappointed I had a GAIN just a little one .7lbs but I lost an inch. This is my FIRST gain since I started and I did nothing different at all. Its funny how our bodies play tricks on us when it comes to our weight. My coach said I may have gained some muscle not to worry about it but it still upsets me. When you stay OP 100% and have a gain, its just crazy!! I couldn't wait to get home to post this, I guess its my way of venting. AFTER I called and spoke to my mom for an hour on the phone ( I Love you Mom, thanks). She settled me down. Hopefully next week that will come off with a little more. Have a great day everyone!!!
I'm sorry...I hate those days! I started this with my BFF and on those days she would still be losing and not me. But, hang in there. Your body is just trying to hang on to it. You've done awesome!! and you are still losing inches!!
dawnmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:33 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 187.6/164.2/135

Height: 5'4"

I had a nightmare last night and it involved cake! I am not sure what was going on, but I started panicking!

I did get my hair cut and colored yesterday. I am finally starting to feel "put together" again. I can tell that I am losing weight and have started feeling better about myself again. I like it!
becca1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:35 PM   #37  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

I wanted to throw this out to everyone... I might have saved the soy patty! I will be adding this to the recipe thread too.

Mexican veggie burger lettuce wraps.
Uses soy patty (unrestricted).

Take 6-10 big basil leaves and a handful of fresh parsley. Put in mini food processor and chop. Add dry soy patty mix and chop again. Add 1.5 Tablespoons Walden Farms Chipotle Ranch dressing, chop... Let sit one minute. Add some additional water if necessary to blend the rest of the product. Put mixture into heated frying pan. Break up the mixture into small chunks as it cooks... Serve on romaine lettuce leaves with additional WF Chipotle Ranch as topping.

I just made this for lunch and it was delicious!
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca1978 View Post
I had a nightmare last night and it involved cake! I am not sure what was going on, but I started panicking!

I did get my hair cut and colored yesterday. I am finally starting to feel "put together" again. I can tell that I am losing weight and have started feeling better about myself again. I like it!
I have dreams I am binge eating all the time. I wake up terrified I destroyed my diet its very strange lol.
abbykitty1126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:42 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 188/198/135

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone! Well, I had a weigh in this morning and was down 3.6 pounds from last week, so I feel fantastic! I was wondering if your coaches measure you every week and do your body fat percentage when you weigh?
CarrieElizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:03 PM   #40  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douger963 View Post
Today was a good WI appointment. Lost inches, gained lean, and lost fat on the BMI. Overall, 93lbs since starting IP on 12/29! I'm still constantly dehydrated on the BMI reading, but Dr. took a bunch of tests to see what's up with that last week.

Biggest news, I'm finally approved to go to Phase II! I'm so happy to be moving into some other phases. By end of July I should be going into maintenance! I see some light at the end of the tunnel!
That is great news, way to go, you worked hard and the prize is around the corner... a new healthy lifestyle.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:10 PM   #41  
New to IP Program

S/C/G: 223/208/160

Height: 5'9"

Carrie - my coach weighs me every week but we never took measurement from day one. I don't know how many inches lost just pounds.
TinaCleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:12 PM   #42  

Good morning all! I just did about 45 min. of lawn mowing with sweating and moving and lifting the basket of grass. I hope that isn't too much exercise but it needed to be done!! LOL My coach lets me buy individual packets so I didn't know the nutritional info until I downloaded a pdf. file found here. Thanks to the poster. Anyway I bought a bunch of choc. drinks packets and realize they have 7 carbs so I think I am going to go back and exchange them. (They let us do that here)

Also , I was talking to a friend n IP and she wanted to know if eating dill pickles causes you to retain due to the sodium. Has anyone had that happen to them?

Congrats to all the losers and those who have lost inches. Hang in there if you are one of those the scale didn't move for this week!

Last edited by sandyh50; 06-29-2011 at 01:14 PM. Reason: spelling
sandyh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:29 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 200/148/150

Height: 5-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieElizabeth View Post
Hi everyone! Well, I had a weigh in this morning and was down 3.6 pounds from last week, so I feel fantastic! I was wondering if your coaches measure you every week and do your body fat percentage when you weigh?
My coach measures me every two weeks and so far has said nothing about my fat percentage. Weird how all coaches are different.
thinkthin135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Sandy- I retain water VERY easily and pickles definitely do it to me. Before IP, I hardly ever used salt (only on eggs) and I am very sensitive to it. So yes, it happens to me too. Even if I eat a meal that I didn't prepare, I will retain and my rings will get very tight.
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:34 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

I showed a 1.8 loss this week and know exactly what I did and what to do to make it a bigger loss next week.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited by AprilH3; 06-29-2011 at 01:35 PM.
AprilH3 is offline   Reply With Quote