Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 10:57 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 179/133.6/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bling View Post
Question: How can I get one of those scales that everyone has at the bottom of their post??
There are instructions on the first page of the daily thread, but you have to have been on a minimum number of days, and have so many posts also (I can't remember the numbers - 20, I think).
Old 06-26-2011, 11:52 AM   #122  
I know I can

Quote:
Question: How can I get one of those scales that everyone has at the bottom of their post??
20 days and 20 posts
Old 06-26-2011, 12:07 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKeeter1 View Post
So - I don't know if anyone else has tried this yet, but I wrapped some good-sized dill pickles in slices of deli chicken breast, and dipped them in a little yellow mustard... YUM!!! Tasted like eating a sandwich.
I do this too! Usually roast beef or turkey. Had some pastrami once too. It is the closest I can get to that sandwich feeling.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:15 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinking Sandra View Post
just felt like bragging!!!

My BMI has gone down from 38 to 28. I am no longer obese!!!!!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!!
You dropped 10 whole points?! That's amazing!!! Congrats!
Old 06-26-2011, 12:17 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 163/144/135

Height: 5.5 1/2

I just put some boiled egg whites in the pickle jar....tickled me! LOL Can't wait to try them! It's the little things!! LOL
Old 06-26-2011, 12:20 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 187.6/156.4/150

Height: 5'5"

This week has been a roller coaster of feelings, I've stayed OP all week but don't feel the confidence I've felt in the last few. I worry to WI on Tuesday as I'm not feeling any change...I need a pick me up
Old 06-26-2011, 12:29 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 248/239/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:

GREAT JOB! I just went and goggled mine & I'm no longer obese either!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!
Old 06-26-2011, 01:37 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 163/144/135

Height: 5.5 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanelle View Post
This week has been a roller coaster of feelings, I've stayed OP all week but don't feel the confidence I've felt in the last few. I worry to WI on Tuesday as I'm not feeling any change...I need a pick me up
Some weeks are like that!! Go for a little walk and "sing"! You can do it...it WILL pay off! Stick with it! The weight didn't come on in a couple of weeks. Sending good thoughts your way!! Be proud of YOU taking care of YOU!!
Old 06-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #129  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:

That is great news, I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Last night hubby and I were invited out to a friends house for a bbcue. I was nervous about this because I"m only 10 days into this and did not want to fall of the wagon. For me not having my wine on the weekends is the hardest but this is my second weekend without it and its not so bad. So I told our friends that I was on a diet and needed to follow it to a T. They made delicious steak on the BBcue and I salted my own with my sea salt. They had made roasted potatoes with onions and mushrooms, so I brought over a big veggie salad for everyone and also brought some cooked brocoli and cauliflower for myself. I drank a large bottle or Perrier water in a wine glass with lime and even brought over some choc. pudding already prepared in case they had desert. But my friends didn't want me to feel bad with them eating desert so there wasn't any. But I had mine later in the evening,lol. Things turned out great at the bbcue, wasn't craving anything that I couldn't have and while they had their drinks I enjoyed my wine glass of Perrier. I"m very proud of myself so far in keeping on track. Last year I would have said, ok.....no diet for me tonight, I"m going to enjoy the bbcue. So I guess I just want to say that you can really make it work no matter where you are. Wednesday night we're taking a friend out to a restaurant for her retirment and I"m not as nervous about that anymore.
Congrats, this diet changes you even without you knowing it. I was talking with some girlfriends today while walking our dogs and one of them asked me if I would be on this forever, and I said yes but not the packets all the time that this diet is for life and it teaches you how to eat. They didn't understand how good kale and broccoli chips are... they kind of laughed and said oh yeah right. Made me laugh I was the same way before I tried all these new things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnmad View Post
I just put some boiled egg whites in the pickle jar....tickled me! LOL Can't wait to try them! It's the little things!! LOL
I use to make pickled eggs all the time, it is a nice snack for a change. It is funny how some of the old things I use to make all the time are coming back. Dawn you and your daughter are so gorgeous...
Old 06-26-2011, 03:54 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 201/?see ticker?/150

Height: 5'6"

Talking

Well, it's been a great OP weekend. My husband has been working a security detail at our city's annual "Greek Fest", talk about a downer. I've never had a gyro or Greek pizza, and thought I would highly tempted to sample when I went to visit him, but much to my delight, I just giggled when he said he'd tried this or that, because I KNOW his gun belt is going to be a little tight after all that and I'm still losing!! NSV for me!!!
I have my first weigh in after my sabatical tomorrow. REALLY excited. I know there has been progress, but I'm not sure how much. I'm just hoping for 5 easy pounds!!!
I tried something new today for dinner, and I can't wait to try it. I took some pork loin and baked it, sauteed some mushrooms in a little EVO with lots of spices, topped the pork loin with it, then poured over a packet of mushroom soup about the consistancy of gravy!! LOOKED SOOOO YUMMY!!
I've got to go grocery shopping tomorrow and I'm looking for some creative ideas.. I've gotta feed the hubs and 14 yo daughter too... They like the roasted veggies, so I'm thinking that and maybe decaf coffee crusted steak!!! MMMM
Old 06-26-2011, 05:31 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 247/189/145

Height: 5'2"

Back from vacation and many NSV to report! I no longer have to walk sideways through airplane aisles... I actually FIT in an airplane seat! I don't have to suck in and pull the seatbelt all the way out to fasten it anymore... I could fasten it easily and even had a few extra inches leftover of seatbelt! The armrests don't smoosh the sides of my big butt anymore - because I don't have a big butt!! I brought fresh veggies to munch and stuck with seltzer water during the flights.

The whole trip to Vancouver was fabulous. The weather was great, it was very easy to get restaurants to modify recipes for me, and I walked the city so much that I actually lost weight - even though I did have a few times when I wasn't able to eat strictly OP. I feel confident now that I can go on my next work trip and not fail at keeping on IP protocol.

Loving the progress!!! I am so excited - I really think I'll meet my July 16th goal, no problem. Have a great week everyone!
Old 06-26-2011, 07:51 PM   #132  

Height: 5'3"

What a fantastic weekend.. I finally know what everyone has been talking about. I have no cravings I never feel hungry and I have energy again! I even went for a hike today last weekend I couldn't leave the couch! haha Hope everyone had a great one!!
Old 06-26-2011, 08:02 PM   #133  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

Hello everyone..I had to show off my new picture from last night...I bought this cute little black dress and I even wore heels..which I have not had on in 20 years..hee hee...I took my husband out to a quaint little place..
The Grey Moss Inn and just enjoyed his company...he was impressed and I think I was blushing...I love this program...it works and its worth the time to get to where you want to be...and you are worth it..so fight for it...
tell yourself you are worth it...I am having so much fun...

I lost 14 of these 5lbs of fat...and now I dance...
Old 06-26-2011, 08:16 PM   #134  
Started IP 2/15/11

S/C/G: 328/265/180

Height: 5' 9.5"

Wow!! You look great in that dress...
Old 06-26-2011, 08:19 PM   #135  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
Hello everyone..I had to show off my new picture from last night...I bought this cute little black dress and I even wore heels
You look amazing! Congratulations!!
Closed Thread