Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 10:23 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 192/177/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulemom View Post
To all newbies and those struggling... This is so worth it. YOU are so worth it!!! Feeling comfortable in your own skin and not worrying if everyone is looking at you is priceless. Happy in a swimsuit ...priceless. Yes this diet is hard work but the results are worth it. Keep at it and know that you can be you only better!!!!!!
Thanks, Rulemom! I need all the success stories I can get!
My fiance' was having a horrible week so I wanted to send him something to make him feel better. Flowers seamed too girly, so I thought about a ****** bouquet, browsing all the possible options was not a great idea on my part. My search just ended in me feeling like I needed something sweet. Up .4 lbs today from yesterday, and struggling.
I am so thankful for this site. It is my life saver!
Old 06-22-2011, 11:00 AM   #17  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Goooood Morning!

Nothing like starting off your day with jumping on the scale and seeing it go down down down...I dont care if its water weight or weight(FAT) I can deal with both going.. I jumped on my scale today as im beginning day 3 and ive already jump.ed down 6 pounds! Im 1 pound away from being in the 180s! Last time i was in the 180's, it took me over two weeks on the last diet i I tried.. I feel better today..My stomach isnt as bloated and i can tell its helped losing water weight cause my ring fits better today...Looser..I can slide it off without having to pull really hard.. Im also happy to be able to finally add a dancing guy!

One thing that still is irking me though..I cant get my shipments I even expressed shipped them and i still cant get them till sometime after next week because of the postal strike in Canada..its actually causing Nashua to not ship to Canada..boo! Cause it wont be delivered by canada post to people..so they are waiting.. Not sure about protein well yet..waiting to hear back form them..and i dont know about newlifestyles either or lowcarbcanada.. So we shall find out who wins the race to get here..man..when it does get here..im going to be stocked for the month from all the back logging..

Oh and food dreams..Oh my goodness..thought i would never experience one..but i did..Luckily it was healthy..I wanted deli turkey meat with mustard wrapped in iceberg lettuce!! mmmm! That sounds so good right about now...i will have to try it..
Old 06-22-2011, 11:27 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Height: 5'7"

Had my first weight in today down 7 pounds and very happy about it. My coach met Dr Tran over the weekend so she was super excited about the program. I have been weight training and weight trained the entire time I was on the program last year. My coach wants me to stop for a month as she said I will see results a lot quicker. Plus she said Dr Tran is against any kind of intense workout while on the program which is understandable given the low calories. Not sure I can stop for a month as I have been going 3 times a week for close to two years and I enjoy it. Not even sure what I can say as my oldest daughter works there. Since I have started back on IP I have only gone once as I was sick all last week. I have cancelled my next two Saturday sessions as I am busy and tentatively cancelled tomorrow. I understand what she is saying and I makes sense. I guess I will just have to take it one day at a time.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 258/214/150

Height: 5'3

WI #11 and all together i have lost 39.9lbs!!!! whoo hoo!
Old 06-22-2011, 11:42 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 170/155/130

Today is an exciting day !! I have my first consultation with my IP coach, can't wait to start the diet already ... the anticipation is killing me!

bye bye blueberry ice coffee extra extra ; hellooooo two piece bathingsuit !!

Hope everyone has a great day !!

Happy losing

Old 06-22-2011, 11:45 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

I stayed OP yesterday, didn't eat a restricted and am back to 161 this morning. I made pudding cake last night but with a drink packet since that's what I have. They turned out flat but good. I may try them with the apple cinnamon oatmeal and blueberry pancakes I have too after I get some liquid egg whites. WI is today and I can for sure say it will be more than the .4 I kost last week! I'm going to be really busting through housework today. I've noticed in days I really get things done I lose weight! The only thing that bums me a little is that maybe if I hadn't gotten scared and ate extra restricteds I might be seeing 159. But I know I'll see it soon and I'm not scared any more.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:46 AM   #22  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalchuckgracie View Post
YAAAAHOOOO WOOT WOOT YOU GO GIRL!!!
Old 06-22-2011, 11:48 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 243.6/196.4/165

Height: 5'5"

I also tried the pudding cakes last night. They were good. I did the vanilla with cinnemon and spray 'butter'. It was a nice change from the jello I have been doing for my evening snack. I was actually looking for a way to use them up because they are not my favorite. Now I am looking forward to getting more of them!
Old 06-22-2011, 11:48 AM   #24  
I know I can

You will do great! I am approaching my 4th week and I have lost 10 pounds. Maybe not as many as some have lost but I am so excited to be losing anything at all!
Good luck!
Old 06-22-2011, 11:59 AM   #25  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

NSV for me last night. Had to go buy pants since everything in my closest is too big. My mom went with and we walked in the store, of course I walk to the plus-size section and she shakes her head "not going to fit". Well, 10 minutes later I went over to the regular section to find pants!!!! Plus one really cute top
Still can't believe I bought a pair of size 14 jeans?!?!

Why does it take the person losing the weight to see the change?

Haven't been in a nonplus-size since I was 13.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:59 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 248/239/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalchuckgracie View Post
Way to go!! Whoo Hoo!!!!
Old 06-22-2011, 12:02 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 248/239/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead14 View Post
NSV for me last night. Had to go buy pants since everything in my closest is too big. My mom went with and we walked in the store, of course I walk to the plus-size section and she shakes her head "not going to fit". Well, 10 minutes later I went over to the regular section to find pants!!!! Plus one really cute top

YEAH!!! I did that a couple of months ago & the sales lady told me that I needed to shop the other side of the store - I almost kissed her!!! That is such a great feeling isn't it!! Congratulations!
Old 06-22-2011, 12:03 PM   #28  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead14 View Post

That is FABULOUS! I am not quite to that point yet, but you give me hope!
Sio happy for you!!
Old 06-22-2011, 12:06 PM   #29  
Started I.P 06/11/11

S/C/G: 190/158/125

Height: 5"3

Can eating your allowed 1 restricted food a day result in no weight loss?
Old 06-22-2011, 12:10 PM   #30  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulemom View Post
I am on day 2 of phase 1. Happy to report that my vacation weight is gone I am going to stay on this for a week or so and then back to my lovely and yummy phase 3 breakfasts. IP does work! I really enjoyed my vacation and didn't worry about food or weight. I knew that I would go phase 1 and it worked. To all newbies and those struggling... This is so worth it. YOU are so worth it!!! Feeling comfortable in your own skin and not worrying if everyone is looking at you is priceless. Happy in a swimsuit ...priceless. Yes this diet is hard work but the results are worth it. Keep at it and know that you can be you only better!!!!!!
You are right! This does work! My 72 yr old father lost 50 pounds on IP. He made me get on it. It IS working!
Closed Thread