Old 06-19-2011, 10:30 AM   #1  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Talking Starting day 1 using whey until order comes..

Hi Everyone..

Well now that i have had my pity party..ive decided its time to start doing something while i wait for that silly order..
So i plan on using whey isolate ...Its sweetened with stevia only..

Fat:1.2
Carbs 2
Cals: 110
Sugars:
Protein: 20

I dont like the taste of it much..but im thinking maybe im just not used to the taste at all? Im so used to sugar laden things i dont think ive acquired a taste for the artifical sweetness ...Im going to try adding some cinnamon to it to help cut the sweetness of the stevia taste in it..See if it helps a bit..

Thanks to all who have supported me even during my pity party...I feel much more encouraged now and im ready to do this..

So here is to(raises glass of water) Us!..for making a life long change for the better!
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 12:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/170/170

Height: 5'7"

I hate the taste of Stevia too. Good luck
LeaArr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:37 PM   #3  

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Hi Everyone..

Well now that i have had my pity party..ive decided its time to start doing something while i wait for that silly order..
So i plan on using whey isolate ...Its sweetened with stevia only..

Fat:1.2
Carbs 2
Cals: 110
Sugars:
Protein: 20

I dont like the taste of it much..but im thinking maybe im just not used to the taste at all? Im so used to sugar laden things i dont think ive acquired a taste for the artifical sweetness ...Im going to try adding some cinnamon to it to help cut the sweetness of the stevia taste in it..See if it helps a bit..

Thanks to all who have supported me even during my pity party...I feel much more encouraged now and im ready to do this..

So here is to(raises glass of water) Us!..for making a life long change for the better!
It's an acquired taste! Like switching from regular soda to diet soda. In the future you'll dislike the really sugar laden stuff! Best of luck! You'll do great. The "Want to" is half the battle won!
blkbmr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:03 PM   #4  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Ok so i already failed!!!! I didnt even start today..cause we are supposed to be going out to our friends house for a fathers day celebration sushi dinner..and its like..failure began the moment i woke up..I decided to wait till tommorow when i have nothing standing in my way..

I just hope this "i will start tommorow" doesnt turn into a year later and nothing has changed mentality.
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote