Salad Dressings?

• Does anyone have a recipe for a salad dressing the would be similar to ranch...I dont like the WF ranch dressing...to chemically tasting .

Another dressing would be something to go with Taco salad...I miss my sour cream....
  • For taco salad, I mix yogurt, salsa, a little lime juice, chili powder, salt and pepper.

I don't like ranch, so I can't help you there. But if I want creamy dressing, I usually mix some lemon juice, yogurt, fresh herbs, dijon mustard, shallot, roasted garlic.... but find some combination you like. I have a little container that I make dressing in, and I always love it.
  • Quote: Does anyone have a recipe for a salad dressing the would be similar to ranch...I dont like the WF ranch dressing...to chemically tasting .

Another dressing would be something to go with Taco salad...I miss my sour cream....
    what I do is mix the WF mayo with dijon, worchestershire, 2 or 3 cloves of garlic, and whatever spice I want, a little oil in a blender mix it up and adjust to your tastes. I have added cilantro and chipolte spice and lime juice to it and it is great on taco salad.

Oh and we are not allowed yoguart so don't use that.