Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 11:24 AM   #16  
Started IP April 26, 2011

S/C/G: 263/213/150

Height: 5'4

Good morning everybody! Well if anybody missed out on my post last night, I had my WI #7 and lost another 5.6 lbs and 3 inches. I'm so happy and excited I just had to repost...lol. So a total of 30 lbs and 55.65 inches in 7 weeks. I love IP!!!

I'm gonna go to the grocery store today and see if I can find rhubarb and kale and try those recipes. They sound really good. Plus I have a bunch of spinach too I think I'll try that too. I have been trying a few other recipes, the turnip fries, cauliflower couscous and big mac in a bowl, so so good.

Congrats to all NSV's and SV's...those are great numbers and sizes. Way to go everybody, keep up the great work.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:25 AM   #17  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicjul View Post
Congratulations on the great loss drkari

Made the Kale chips yesterday they were pretty good. My 19 year old daughter really liked them too !!! Will make more today.
I had jello and kale chips for lunch yesterday and I kind of felt guilty about it because it was so delicious I felt like I was cheating lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
I had a WI yesterday, -4 lbs. So excited that I've met the 40 lbs in less then two months (on IP). I'm not sure this standard will be met over the next two months I'm really trying to celebrate this one. lol

I feel SO much better and each loss makes me more determined! But this constant weight loss is really why I think this protocol will be the last 'diet' and it will come off for good!

I think I'm going to go carry around my girlfriends 40 lbs 4 year old so I can really 'feel' it like never before.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Carla
Congrats on the loss, 40 lbs down in 2 months is amazing
Old 06-16-2011, 11:28 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 232/ip 219/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaCleg View Post
Today I weighed at home ( I weigh in this evening with my coach) and I did not even lose 1 lb! I thought I was going to try. I have been to the gym three days so far and not cheated at all. I drink at least 100 ozs of water a day too. The only thing I can think is maybe I am eating too much meat??
This will be my third weigh in. I lost 5lbs last week but this is so discouraging.
Any advice??

Tina
Tina, right about the same time as you I had a similar week. I'd had AWESOME results, so I was used to seeing the scale make major changes. Something in my body triggered that day and I ended up losing 2.8 pounds at that weigh in, but every time I touched the scale before that I was actually UP for the week.

I'm not sure why our bodies do this, but try not to let it get you down--even if you don't lose pounds this week, THEY WILL COME OFF! Not only that, but you're losing inches almost as rapidly as you're losing pounds, so don't discount that.

Look for other things to celebrate--like wearing an old outfit you once loved or noticing thinner parts of your body. Also, remember to think about your health, too--the way you feel, the way your body is reacting to the foods you're consuming. Those things should help perk you up a little bit. As much as this is a diet, it's also a plan that rapidly increases your muscle mass, improves your health beyond what anything else would do, and helps you lose brain fog (at least it did for me).

Keep your chin up--pounds are certainly not the only important factor in this program!!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:31 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 232/ip 219/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pselias View Post
Trying out MiO in Berry Pomegranate today. not crazy about it. Anybody else tried MiO? What are your favorite flavors?

Found the WF BBQ sauce in a local mom & pop grocery store. Can't wait to try it tomorrow night on the grill. Trying to plan ahead for ways to enjoy my favorites on the 4th.
My favorite is the peach mango MiO! I try not to have it very often, though, because on weeks that I have MiO I tend not to lose as much because I add 3 squirts and a packet of splenda to each water bottle--a little more than recommended, but I'm not normally a fan of flavored water.

I don't particularly care for the other flavors.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:48 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

WI today, down 2.6 lbs! I am starting Phase 2 today!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:59 AM   #21  
started on June 14

S/C/G: 185/ticker/120

Height: 5.2 1/2

Good morning, everybody.
This is my Day 3 on IP and first time posting.
I just wish you and me a happy losing day!
Old 06-16-2011, 12:03 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan kay View Post
Good morning, everybody.
This is my Day 3 on IP and first time posting.
I just wish you and me a happy losing day!

This is an awesome forum that constantly provides me with support. I hope you find it as great as I do.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:14 PM   #23  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pselias View Post
Trying out MiO in Berry Pomegranate today. not crazy about it. Anybody else tried MiO? What are your favorite flavors?

Found the WF BBQ sauce in a local mom & pop grocery store. Can't wait to try it tomorrow night on the grill. Trying to plan ahead for ways to enjoy my favorites on the 4th.
I like the strawberry watermelon!!!! Its the only one I've tried and i love it! I also tried Walden Farms Sesame Ginger dressing and that was pretty good. I like a creamier dressing on my salad though so I am in search of the WF Ranch or Thousand Island I hope they are good!
Old 06-16-2011, 12:16 PM   #24  

Day 1 for me today! Going good so far.. i had the herb and cheese omelet for breakfast and it kept me full for quite awhile I was surprised and relieved! lol
Old 06-16-2011, 12:29 PM   #25  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandam6 View Post
WI today, down 2.6 lbs! I am starting Phase 2 today!
oh congratulations I am so excited for you. Please keep us posted how phase 2 is going for you.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:33 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 243.6/196.4/165

Height: 5'5"

My last weeks weigh in was not that great, but not terrible. I did still lose 1.6 pounds. But everyday since I have watched my scale at home go down. I am super excited for my weigh in on Monday. If the weekend goes as well as this week I will be down 5 or more pounds!
Old 06-16-2011, 12:46 PM   #27  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey all. Congrats to all who have had successes this week. To those who are struggling, hang in there and keep posting

I am definitely going to get out and buy some kale tonight. All this talk of kale chips is fascinating. I need to shake things up. I'm still pretty happy with my salads, veggies, and chicken, but I think my taste buds need a surprise.

Have a fabulous day!
Old 06-16-2011, 12:49 PM   #28  

S/C/G: S:222/C:195/G:135

Hello everyone!! I had a great day yesterday and like a few others I tried the kale chips!! They were fantastic!! I will try it with spinach also but I am excited that I added another veggie to my very small basket of likes when it comes to veggies!! Tonight I am giving the turnip fries... Good luck everyone for another good day with IP!!!
Old 06-16-2011, 12:53 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Height: 5'7"

Just had the broccoli and cheddar soup it is ok, not one of my favorites.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:58 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 166/166/126

Height: 5'7''

Today is my first day on the IP diet, and I have to say, I'm really excited. I feel like this is a diet that I can manage to do and not cheat, and also will be great to get my blood sugar numbers under control as I am a Type 1 diabetic. This weight has been creeping up on me for the last 4 years and it's time to ditch it! SOOO, we'll see, fingers crossed! Eating the cream of chicken soup for lunch, hopefully it's good!
Closed Thread