Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 12:24 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 253/253/150

Height: 5'5

Well today is day 2. I think I picked a poor week to start...lots of stress at work. But I will survive... I was feeling cheatish last night already, and I meantioned it to my husband and so we went for a walk and played a game to keep my mind off of it. Its not even that I am hungry...just wanting to fill the habit more than anything. I had a killer headache yesterday but am feeling better today. I would love to network with someone in the similar day I am on. Have a great day all. Live Well!
Old 06-14-2011, 12:25 PM   #17  

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
WI #17 yesterday, I have a pattern 1 good week lose 2 not so good, I am on my not so good weeks but it was still 1.5 so I am happy. We added up all my inches lost last night and it is over 30... almost 3 feet... 9 1/2 off my chest alone... Today it is raining so hoping to not have to go to agility out in the rain tonight. Hopefully it will be cancelled otherwise I will be playing in rain and mud tonight with my dog. Got to go another busy week for me. Cograts to all for your NSV and SV keep up the good work. And to you NEWBIES and this plan works if you let it. Have a good one.
I'm with you on the patterns of weight loss. I find I have the same 2 weeks low(er) and 1 week high emerging. Yay for high weeks! Well, really, yay for any losses at all!
Losing 30 inches is amazing! You're an inspiration!
Old 06-14-2011, 12:26 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Height: 5'7"

Have not been on here for awhile. Lost 30 pounds last year. Have restarted today. I had a few extra IP packages that will get me started. I will be meeting with my coach tomorrow to get stocked up for the week and weighed in officially.

Look forward to getting to know all of you.

Seeing my old IP friend Jordanna back on the program made me realize it was time to get back on track !!
Old 06-14-2011, 12:32 PM   #19  

Hooray, happy to see you back Vicjul!!!
Old 06-14-2011, 12:42 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Hooray, happy to see you back Vicjul!!!
Thanks Jordanna,

I have been feeling so depressed lately as I feel as if I have let myself go. I have no one to blame but myself. I want to loose this weight once and for all. I can't wait to see how well you do as you very my inspiration last time.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:43 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 163/163/140

Height: 5'4''

SUSIE BEE- Those are great ideas! Thanks a bunch! I will try a few of those and will talk with my coach first!
Old 06-14-2011, 12:50 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 163/163/140

Height: 5'4''

Quote:
Originally Posted by onestepjourney View Post
Well today is day 2. I think I picked a poor week to start...lots of stress at work. But I will survive... I was feeling cheatish last night already, and I meantioned it to my husband and so we went for a walk and played a game to keep my mind off of it. Its not even that I am hungry...just wanting to fill the habit more than anything. I had a killer headache yesterday but am feeling better today. I would love to network with someone in the similar day I am on. Have a great day all. Live Well!

Hi there, I am on day 3. I know what you mean about cheating! When I get too hungry I just want to give up, lol
But then I eat my lunch or my snack and feel better. We can do this!!
I did have a headache on my first day and yesterday my back was killing me for some reason, but today is better! Keep your head up!
Old 06-14-2011, 01:03 PM   #23  

Does anyone know if drinking coffee stalls the weight loss?
Old 06-14-2011, 01:20 PM   #24  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbeliever View Post
I don't know if there is a real answer for this. I have wanted to blame slow weeks or stalls on my coffee, but what about all the good weeks when I was drinking just as much coffee.

I have been drinking it all along (3 cups) so I will say no.

How are you by the way? Days to go!!!!!
Old 06-14-2011, 01:44 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 248/239/160

Height: 5'6"

I have been struggling with the same pound for the last week. Feeling kind of depressed this morning and then I sign on to the list and see people talking about zip lining. I so want to do that! I emailed my sister and she found the perfect place for us to go. I am so excited now. I have been trying to figure out some kind of a reward - besides just the feeling so much better and the fact that I have to keep getting smaller clothes! Zip Lining! I just want to skip out on work this morning and plan my trip!!!
Old 06-14-2011, 01:57 PM   #26  
New to IP Program

S/C/G: 223/208/160

Height: 5'9"

Does anyone ever skip eating fish or meat in the evening and just do veggies and a shake? I too get an icky stomach if I take them on an empty stomach..yuck
Old 06-14-2011, 02:03 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbeliever View Post
It doesn't/didn't for me but everyone is different and I also suppose it depends on how many you have a day and what you put in it.

I have two per day (one when I get to the office and one around 3-4 p.m.) with Stevia and a 2% milker.

I also LOVE different kinds of tea, which is recommended on IP!
Old 06-14-2011, 02:18 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Yesterday I made BBQ kale chips! Spray them with a little olive oil then sprinkle chili powder, paprika and a little splenda then bake until crisp. So good and a nice change.

I had some terrible cheats but I'm working hard on getting back to OP. I don't have that far to go and I know I can do this!
Old 06-14-2011, 02:24 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

GOT MY TICKER TODAY. Trying to stay OP at work, they had sandwiches at my lunch meeting so I picked out the grilled Zucchini and a few slices of aubergine of one sandwich and combined it with Romaine and cucumber. Was a little oily but I will count it as my tsp of EVOO. Finished off with a pudding and a big 16 oz cup of water with a dash of MIO.
Our scales broke so I cannot be a SW anymore! blaaa... will have to wait until Friday WI.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #30  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd447 View Post
I have been struggling with the same pound for the last week. Feeling kind of depressed this morning and then I sign on to the list and see people talking about zip lining. I so want to do that! I emailed my sister and she found the perfect place for us to go. I am so excited now. I have been trying to figure out some kind of a reward - besides just the feeling so much better and the fact that I have to keep getting smaller clothes! Zip Lining! I just want to skip out on work this morning and plan my trip!!!
Do go it is so much fun, I want to go again. The place I went had 9 zip lines from the top of the hill down. It was lots of fun, the only problem I had was from one of the places to the next was a expansion bridge that was really wobbly I was more scared of that then zip lining.... Please let us know when you go and how you liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilH3 View Post
Yesterday I made BBQ kale chips! Spray them with a little olive oil then sprinkle chili powder, paprika and a little splenda then bake until crisp. So good and a nice change.

I had some terrible cheats but I'm working hard on getting back to OP. I don't have that far to go and I know I can do this!
April, what does the splenda do? I never heard of that before... is that to make it a more bbq flavor?
Closed Thread