Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilH3 View Post
Awesome job everyone on your losses!!!

Official WI # 11 is a loss of 2.8lbs and considering everything, that's pretty awesome. I'm feeling much better about the diet lately and have been 100% OP the last 2 days. Today is my first daughter's 4th birthday. I can't believe she's 4 already! Saturday is her party and I'm making tiara shaped sugar cookies, red velvet cake pops and vanilla with vanilla buttercream mini cupcakes. We'll also be having ice cream and my special birthday punch. It's going to be a tough weekend so far as staying OP but my closest friend who is also on IP will be coming for the weekend so that should help keep me honest! I'm excited my mom and sister will be coming up too. It's hard being 3 hours from everyone sometimes. I'm a little bummed I won't be hitting my mini goal by the date I set but it's completely my fault! I'll get that number soon though!

I forgot to tell you all the fun decorations! Her party is princess themed pink, purple and black for the colors and I've been having fun with it. I'm making a pinata for her, it's nearly done. Making it yourself is a lot of work but it will only have cost me $1.50 not including the candy. Can't beat that. I've also made a bunch of cute little flag garland. Princess crown garland for the food table, mini flag garland for the 3 tier cupcake stand and will be making a pink, purple and black balloon garland. I love party planning and it looks like everything is going to be cute!
I love party planning too! Everything seems wonderful!

If you don't mind a word of experience from my son's recent party:

- Only put half of the pinata filler that you buy into the pinata as some kids will grab most of the loot and some will get none! You can then have the rest of the filler to distribute to the kids who didn't get much (or any for that matter)!

- Have some OP treats on hand for yourself: chocolate pancake muffin mix cupcakes, IP bars, soy puffs (whichever you like best)... also something like the chips or cheese curls... just in case! You could each have one of the muffins (mine usually makes 2) and 1/2 pack of cheese curls and it would count as 1 packet!

- Have fun!!!
Old 06-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Does anyone else have a problem with people who are not on their specific diet (IP, WW, whatever..) just jumping with their 2 cents worth, when no one is asking them (him...) for their (his) opinion? I know everyone has a right to be on here, but I just want to tell them (him) to get lost and mind his own business! I hate going to the threads and seeing him dismiss our discussions with his "knowledge" I wish he could be banned altogether, but that probably wouldn't stop him from logging in as someone else. Grr - sorry for the vent.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

[QUOTE=Susie_Bee;3883598]I love party planning too! Everything seems wonderful!

If you don't mind a word of experience from my son's recent party:

- Only put half of the pinata filler that you buy into the pinata as some kids will grab most of the loot and some will get none! You can then have the rest of the filler to distribute to the kids who didn't get much (or any for that matter)!

- Have some OP treats on hand for yourself: chocolate pancake muffin mix cupcakes, IP bars, soy puffs (whichever you like best)... also something like the chips or cheese curls... just in case! You could each have one of the muffins (mine usually makes 2) and 1/2 pack of cheese curls and it would count as 1 packet!

I'll probably go to Walmart and pick up some pure protien bars just in case! I'm all out otherwise. I didn't put all the candy in yet and I won't now! Thanks for the tip! We won't have many kids at the party, so I think we'll be ok but just in case, I'll be prepared!

Does anyone know how to add progress pictures link to your signature? I finally have some! *Update* They're up!

Last edited by AprilH3; 06-08-2011 at 04:19 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:31 PM   #49  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilH3 View Post
Awesome job everyone on your losses!!!

Official WI # 11 is a loss of 2.8lbs and considering everything, that's pretty awesome. I'm feeling much better about the diet lately and have been 100% OP the last 2 days. Today is my first daughter's 4th birthday. I can't believe she's 4 already! Saturday is her party and I'm making tiara shaped sugar cookies, red velvet cake pops and vanilla with vanilla buttercream mini cupcakes. We'll also be having ice cream and my special birthday punch. It's going to be a tough weekend so far as staying OP but my closest friend who is also on IP will be coming for the weekend so that should help keep me honest! I'm excited my mom and sister will be coming up too. It's hard being 3 hours from everyone sometimes. I'm a little bummed I won't be hitting my mini goal by the date I set but it's completely my fault! I'll get that number soon though!

I forgot to tell you all the fun decorations! Her party is princess themed pink, purple and black for the colors and I've been having fun with it. I'm making a pinata for her, it's nearly done. Making it yourself is a lot of work but it will only have cost me $1.50 not including the candy. Can't beat that. I've also made a bunch of cute little flag garland. Princess crown garland for the food table, mini flag garland for the 3 tier cupcake stand and will be making a pink, purple and black balloon garland. I love party planning and it looks like everything is going to be cute!
Love the new avatar....you look super duper!
Old 06-08-2011, 04:34 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 393.8/343.0/199

Height: 5'7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pselias View Post
Congratulations!!!!
Today, I am officially on the last hole of a belt I couldn't use this winter!! I have lost 7 inches from my waist and my double chin in 4 weeks.

WI#1 -5.4 WI#2 -4.6 WI#3 -2.4 WI#4 -3.8

Fantastic! 7 inches is amazing!
Old 06-08-2011, 04:34 PM   #51  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
I've also made a somewhat surprising decision regarding IP. For many reasons, I've decided to take a bit of a break from the program.
Wishing you all the best. We'll be here when you get back! Enjoy the rest of your summer.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #52  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
Hey everyone!

Keep up the great work everyone, you're not getting rid of this girl just yet
Happy Summer!

Last edited by blkbmr06; 06-08-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:44 PM   #53  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

For some reason my work computer can't connect to the IP forum right now, but I can connect to this thread. Weird.

Anyway... I had my 'last' WI today and believe it or not I was down 2.4 lbs! In Phase 3! Whoa. I'll still be around, but I'm going to be starting my next phase of this journey. Scary, but still exciting.

My coach truly is an idiot, however, as she said in maintenance you only need to do a phase 1 day if you 'cheat' two days in a week which isn't true. And it is contrary to the 'coaches' materials' she gave me even. Maybe she can't read?

Congrats on the SVs and NSVs today! And Stacy (ontariophotogal)-- I hope all is well and that you aren't a stranger. You will be missed here!

Last edited by Lucky Chick; 06-08-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #54  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

I'm on acela to NY so posting from blackberry. I'm in one of the seats with a table. I used to have to flip the fold-down piece of the table up to get out of the seat unless I wanted to basically step over the arm of the seat. Today I just slid through the gap because my thighs are much skinnier than they used to be. Yes. Its the litte things.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:15 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 190/137/140

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Chick View Post
My coach truly is an idiot
Ha! That made me laugh! I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows more than my coach! She contradicts the handouts she gave me all the time. She actually told me I had to move to phase 2 after I had only completed 2 weeks on phase 1 and lost 7 pounds, I had to tell her that I need to stay on phase 1 till I get to 90% of my goal...bless her little heart!
Old 06-08-2011, 05:18 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Thanks Darbs!
Old 06-08-2011, 06:27 PM   #57  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura G View Post
Does anyone else have a problem with people who are not on their specific diet (IP, WW, whatever..) just jumping with their 2 cents worth, when no one is asking them (him...) for their (his) opinion? I know everyone has a right to be on here, but I just want to tell them (him) to get lost and mind his own business! I hate going to the threads and seeing him dismiss our discussions with his "knowledge" I wish he could be banned altogether, but that probably wouldn't stop him from logging in as someone else. Grr - sorry for the vent.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #58  
Started IP: 5/14/11

Been on IP for 4 weeks, they meaure my body every 2 weeks. Today was my second measure!!!

The total inch loss across all body added up
WI#1: 16 inches
WI#2: 21 inches
Total: 37 inches lost!

Last edited by Dan is Boring; 06-08-2011 at 06:36 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:36 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 226/172/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura G View Post
To be honest, HE used to annoy the heck out of me and I would argue with him about everything. Lately I've found him much more pleasant and not so "in your face". I kind of appreciate his input now-believe it or not
Old 06-08-2011, 08:37 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Dan - that is awesome!!!! I had a great day today - shake for breakfast - mixed with torani SF caramel and coffee for a superyummy caramel latte, Salad with 4 egg whites for lunch and now italian wedding soup for dinner with miracle noodles and a little spinach adn cauliflower. I am going to treat myself tonight with one of the bars I think ... Maybe I will freeze the caramel nut bar in small pieces!
Closed Thread