Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 10:46 PM   #61  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROWNEYES47 View Post
As promised, I'm reporting the results of my doctor visit today. It had been 3 months since I had seen this particular doctor and I had lost a total of 22.5 pounds. I watched her face as she looked at my weight and BP. It was just too funny to see her expression. I asked "Is there anything wrong?" She replied, "No... but... WHAT are you doing to lose this amount of weight? This is fantastic! Your clothes are just falling off of you!" Needless to say, I was so very happy! She is such a positive person and when I was leaving she said that she wanted to see me again in two months so that she could see my progress!

Today, I'm a very happy camper. Thanks, everyone, for your support.
That's FABULOUS Browneyes!!! What a nice feeling it must be too!
Old 06-06-2011, 11:53 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

Susie- We've been married 5 years. I'm so excited to do these pictures since our wedding pictures were so not what I was hoping for. My husband is bigger and more muscular than he was then so I'm sure he'll be happier with new pictures too! You should totally do it! Google Trash the Dress pictures, there are some amazing ones out there. Once I hit goal and have done P90X for a bit to get in awesome shape I'm doing boudior photos hopefuly for a Christmas gift for my husband.

good luck deciding what to do with the diet. I'm sure you'll make the best choice for you!
Old 06-06-2011, 11:57 PM   #63  
Ray

S/C/G: 170.6/170.6/135

Height: 5 ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by lboogs311 View Post
Good morning everyone,
Hope you all had successful, great weekends. I have something interesting to share with you and would like your feedback about it. I have been on IP since May 9th and I have stayed strict to the plan, with the exception of week 3, I had two adult beverages at a wedding. So, at my clinic, I have weighed in on Monday evenings for the past 3 times. Last week, I went and the scale was moved from one end of the center to the other, and it had a board underneath it. So, I weighed on it there (the new place) and the scale said I gained like 10lbs. So my coach moved it to the original location that I originally weighed in on and I lost 4.6. Weird. So this morning, I had my WI#4 and a different coach and she was adamant about the new way the scale is. Yeah, so it shows I gained 8 whopping pounds. I personally feel this is so wrong. Since I also weighed myself, clothed, 10 minutes before the clinic and my scale said 219. The clinics read 228?!?! So, what are your thoughts? I know I have lost weight, my clothes are loose and I fit in to some jeans I haven't been able to in some time. Now I am just completely discouraged!
Also, my clinic took my original measurement 5/9 and haven't since....
So any feedback would be greatly appreciated-boy am I in a fowl mood now....
If I was you i'd demand that the scale stays in the same spot. I would just go by your scale if there going to be moving it around. and its sooooo important for the scale to be on a level floor, definetaly not with a board under it. that sounds very strange. but i would imagine that everyones weight would of been a big jump if they are stepping on the scale with it moved too. you would think your coach would figure that one out. LOL. I know that i don't move my scale and its on a level floor, so i go by that one. especially cause i weigh in the morning at home and only in the evening at my coaches. my coaches is usually about .6 higher than my scale from the morning, and i always wear shorts and a tshirt to weigh in. good luck!
Old 06-07-2011, 12:13 AM   #64  
Ray

S/C/G: 170.6/170.6/135

Height: 5 ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophly0709 View Post
Great Job!!! 37 pounds is such a wonderful accomplishment!!!! Way to go!

I think that you should just let them have their number but you know that on your scale you have lost pounds! You will continue to go down in numbers now on their scale... but I would mention it to the other coach if you can. From what I understand, a scale shouldn't be moved around very much because it loses it's accuracy...something about the calibration?

As a fellow newbie, I can tell you that it DOES get better! I am in my second week now and I was starving and miserable last week but this week is so much better!! Keep up the good work and you will move through it. The WI tomorrow will make this all worth while for you!

Great job on resisting the temptation!! What a great NSV!!

Congrats on the 4.4 loss!! It is wonderful to have support from your family and friends isn't it? My husband has been so supportive... to the point that he is doing this with me. My mom, not so much, she always think I will fail at things and keeps saying "well you'll do good if you stick to it but it's the sticking to it that you are probably going to have trouble with" Even though I'm 40 the little kid in me wants to prove her so wrong!!!!

I have hypothyroidism and I really didn't think that IP would work for me but it has so far. I think you'll do great and I think you will feel better and lose some of the side effects that hypothyroidism brings with it. I totally think this is one investment that you need to make!! Good Luck!!!!

Good Luck at your WI today!!!!

Well my husband and I have decided to renew our vows on our next anniversary. It will be 5 years of marriage for us this next February. We want to have a ceremony in our church because we did not have a wedding. We were married at the courthouse because I was 6 months so I have something to really look forward to!! I WILL be able to look forward to going shopping for a wedding dress and I WILL look awesome in it!!!!

I need some help... I tried the milk chocolate pudding and I think it is awful!! I was looking so forward to it and was so disappointed in it. What can I add to it to make it better?? Has anyone doctored their puddings up?

Hope everyone has a great day!! Have to go do some homework and will be back on in a little while! All of your tickers are so cute and I can't wait to get mine...waiting impatiently!
i add the wf caramel syrup or sometimes coconut extract too.
Closed Thread