Old 09-17-2015, 01:02 AM   #31  
Serial Dieter

S/C/G: 320/278/200

Height: 6'3"

I drank a good 1/4 cup to perhaps even 1/2 cup a day of Sugar Free Hazelnut CoffeeMate in my several cups of coffee (per day) over the past 1 year+ and lost nearly 130 pounds. So while I agree it's not a "health food", the sweetness and flavor of that helped to keep me on the straight and narrow (and avoid other more serious cheats). Bottom line is drinking that didn't seem to affect my losses at all -- I still lost a ton of weight. One other interesting note, even tho the container said sugar free on it, it's not really sugar free (which is kind of weird IMHO). It's more low sugar than sugar free -- so it's probably best to keep an eye on your losses and loss rate to see if you can handle that non-standard (non-approved) addition. I did try a lot of other more healthful alternatives, but none tasted as good as this.

Last edited by Avalon1957; 11-08-2015 at 06:21 AM.
Avalon1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 11:00 AM   #32  

Height: 5'6"

thinmint Walden Farms makes 5 coffee creamers now, hazelnut, sweet cream, mocha, french vanilla, and original cream
sapphire54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 09:01 PM   #33  

Default Pure Protein RTD as creamer

For the person who uses Pure Protein RTD from target as creamer.....how much do you use a day? Is it allowed on phase 1? I'm looking for a creamer I won't have to "count" as a IP packet. I like my coffee in the morning and then in the evening too. I CANNOT, repeat CANNOT drink black coffee, even if it is sweetened with stevia, yuck! I have to have the light creamy sweetness to it.

Currently, I use my RTD IP vanilla mix mixed with 2 shots of espresso from Starbucks. It's definitely do-able to me, in fact, I am starting to look forward to it each morning! This morning, I added sugar free cinnamon-dunce syrup to it and it was amazing.

Please advise on the Pure Protein Thanks!
ctoft619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 09:45 AM   #34  
Alt. IP since 6/8/15

Height: 5' 10"

When I've used RTD shakes in my coffee, I measure it and count it, even if it's not a full packet. I use a food diary app so I put it in there as 1/4 of a shake or whatever. Then I still have my full breakfast packet, whether that's a shake or oatmeal or pancake.

I, too, cannot drink black coffee. I use an assortment of things - WF creamers (not bad), sugar free CoffeeMate (both powdered and liquid), RTD shakes.... and I usually throw in some 0/0/0 syrup and a little Stevia. I just have to be really diligent about measuring the creamers or I will go way overboard and that's how I got fat in the first place. I love my coffee and miss my Starbucks peppermint mocha lattes, but those are going to have to be a RARE treat for me, moving forward.
HereIStand is offline   Reply With Quote