3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Monday May 30 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/234384-ip-daily-chat-monday-may-30-a.html)

2RIDEROLLERCOAST 05-30-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ash825 (Post 3870340)
Stacy, you are gorgeous. Can you be my fashion stylist? Your outfit is fab!

Whoever posted that Jillian Michaels quote, thank you. I am the worst at "still have __ to go!!" What happened to a big "thanks"? We've worked hard and deserve to relish the moment.

I just had a good friend leave my house 5 minutes ago with 4 (FOUR!!) black trashbags full of size 14-16-18 clothes. She had weight loss surgery and is just moving in to size 18 and is in desperate need of clothes. It felt like I was shedding so many layers. I'm done yo-yoing through those 3 sizes. I'm firmly in a 12 and some 10s and I'm not going back. Honestly, it was hard to see those clothes go but I feel lighter already.

NSV for me from this weekend: my brother plays in a local band and I was hit on at his concert. I literally had no idea what was happening until mid way through the conversations. It was hilarious and flattering.

Today I'm celebrating my 8 year anniversary and we are doing a movie instead of dinner. Who says you need to celebrate with food?? :)

Lastly, I am obsessed with being in the 170s by tomorrow's weigh in. It's been my goal for weeks. This morning, the scale said 180.0. Seriously? I think tomorrow's goal may be reached!! Woo hoo! I love IP.

I seem to obsess about the same thing when I hit the 190s it was being in the 180s now it is getting to the 170s just like you, but unlike you I have a couple weeks as I was just at 189.... but we will both be there soon, it is so funny I am still fitting into size 14 but hope to soon try on some 12s, I tried some one a couple of weeks ago and I have to lose some of my thighs yet. And it is great when you can give clothing to others... I know this as my friend gave me 2 big bags of clothing from 14 - 5 so I have a few clothes to wear when ever I hit those sizes. Have a great day.

crystalchuckgracie 05-30-2011 01:34 PM

hey guys! i love this diet! i am so thankful to all of you who are always there for help! i am done yo-yoing too, and i think this is the last time i go between 3 sizes. i have lost 30lbs in 6 weeks and i can't believe it. (maybe 7 weeks, i will have to look, lol) i am so proud of myself and i never ever say that. i will be going to the beach for a month in September and i just can't wait not to be be miserable and feel so uncomfortable. this year I WILL FEEL GOOD AND LOOK BETTER than i have in years.

Pxlkitty4 05-30-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueandwhite (Post 3870150)
Beautiful photo, Stacy! You do just look so happy, and comfortable in your body. Great outfit, especially love the belt!

blueandwhite -- look at you! finally we can put a face to your name. you look SUPER cute in your outfit. and you are SO tiny!! congratulations!!

Laura G 05-30-2011 01:37 PM

Good morning ladies!

I am so stoked about being on this WOE! Since officially starting last Wednesday, I am down 10 lbs! I can't wait until my official wi on Friday!

Thank you all for being so informative and supportive!
Have a great OP week!

2RIDEROLLERCOAST 05-30-2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueandwhite (Post 3870150)
Beautiful photo, Stacy! You do just look so happy, and comfortable in your body. Great outfit, especially love the belt!

look at you, I love your avatar..

Quote:

Originally Posted by crystalchuckgracie (Post 3870379)
hey guys! i love this diet! i am so thankful to all of you who are always there for help! i am done yo-yoing too, and i think this is the last time i just between 3 sizes. i have lost 30lbs in 6 weeks and i can't believe it. (maybe 7 weeks, i will have to look, lol) i am so proud of myself and i never ever say that. i will be going to the beach for a month in September and i just can't wait not to be be miserable and feel so uncomfortable. this year I WILL FEEL GOOD AND LOOK BETTER than i have in years.

That is great Crystal, I am glad you are doing so well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura G (Post 3870392)
Good morning ladies!

I am so stoked about being on this WOE! Since officially starting last Wednesday, I am down 10 lbs! I can't wait until my official wi on Friday!

Have a great OP week!

Laura I am glad you stuck it out, you are worth it. Keep up the good work.

CutieEli 05-30-2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishbel (Post 3870347)
It's hard to explain how yummy this is, it tastes just like a big mac! :D I made mine with the WF Thousand Island and honestly it doesn't make a difference in the big mac bowl. I don't use the WF TI dressing on anything else so at least I'm using it up. I will probably buy more when I run out just to make this bowl. ;)

Awesome Ishbel! Thank you for the reply!!!
I will definitely try it then..maybe over the weekend! :)

Over an hour ago I had the worst headache/ nausea/ no energy feeling!!!
Continued drinking water even though I was not sure if I was able to continue drinking water..and about 30 minutes later..it went away!! Not sure if it's the cold or if I may be hitting ketosis???

Anyway..day 3 is almost done and can't wait for supper..dijon chicken on the BBQ with some deliiiish home made coleslaw...no cheeting ahead FOR SURE !!!

stempy22 05-30-2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Good morning ladies!

Have a great OP week!

That's fabulous! So happy to hear you made it through and stuck with it!

BROWNEYES47 05-30-2011 03:26 PM

[QUOTE=2RIDEROLLERCOAST;3870366]I seem to obsess about the same thing when I hit the 190s it was being in the 180s now it is getting to the 170s just like you,QUOTE]

That's exactly what I meant by having small goals. I expect that tomorrow I will be very close to what I had anticipated--by perhaps 1/2 pound + or - it will be that close! I am averaging 3 pounds a week, so I've projected it out to see when I might expect to hit the -10 pound mark. That should be around the 20th of June. Let's see what happens!

I have noticed that if I eat more fish and chicken, I tend to lose at a better rate than if I eat other meats. I'm going to challenge myself to eat more of these this week and see where that lands me next week. Next Tuesday is when I see that other doctor and it sure would be nice to just go in there--not say anything and see how they react!

:carrot::carrot: I'm Motivated! :carrot::carrot:

BROWNEYES47 05-30-2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

Good morning ladies!

Have a great OP week!

Way to Go, Laura! Congratulations on being so successful! I am so happy for you!!

wekaba 05-30-2011 04:05 PM

Quote:

Good morning ladies!

Have a great OP week!

That is SUPER GREAT! I am thrilled for you! Keep up the good work!

sophly0709 05-30-2011 04:07 PM

Happy Monday!

Hi everyone,

I am so hungry today and am having a hard time resisting my dd's chocolate chip cookies!! I thought that I would be past this stage by day 5... so far I've stayed OP and am hoping to make it through the rest of the day. :?: Now is when I wish I had a scale at home so I can weigh myself just to get some encouragement...

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Carol

Susie_Bee 05-30-2011 04:11 PM

Struggling right now: I just keep wanting to eat. I am not sure if it is physical hunger or emotional/stress hunger but it sure feels physical and I am not sure why. I just had a bar to try and tame it but I want more! ...but I am not going to give in: "Do not give in to failure". I am part of the way through TOM, so maybe that has something to do with it. I finish work soon, then the commute home, then my supper and then I will be going to my tap class tonight so at least that will get my mind off things. Some days are just harder than others.

blueandwhite 05-30-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susie_Bee (Post 3870573)
Struggling right now: I just keep wanting to eat. I am not sure if it is physical hunger or emotional/stress hunger but it sure feels physical and I am not sure why. I just had a bar to try and tame it but I want more! ...but I am not going to give in: "Do not give in to failure". I am part of the way through TOM, so maybe that has something to do with it. I finish work soon, then the commute home, then my supper and then I will be going to my tap class tonight so at least that will get my mind off things. Some days are just harder than others.

I know what you mean! I had a couple of days like that last week, but I do think hormones played a part. You can get through it, and tomorrow will be better!!!

wekaba 05-30-2011 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophly0709 (Post 3870566)
Hi everyone,

I am so hungry today and am having a hard time resisting my dd's chocolate chip cookies!! I thought that I would be past this stage by day 5... so far I've stayed OP and am hoping to make it through the rest of the day. :?: Now is when I wish I had a scale at home so I can weigh myself just to get some encouragement...

Hope everyone is having a great day!! Carol

Hang in there! You CAN resist the temptation. Drink a large ice water or unsweetened tea, that always helps me. Go find something else for your mind to focus on. I know how it feels to have a certain food tormenting me, calling my name.......I just get away from the temptation even if I have to go outside for a bit! LOL. Isn't it rediculous how much of a stronghold carbs have on us? Better days are ahead, just push through the times of temptation. You will be proud of yourself and we will too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susie_Bee (Post 3870573)

I was in that boat for 3 days last week. It's tough, but you are tougher! :)
Don't disappoint yourself. I am watching you and cheering you on! :D

blueandwhite 05-30-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Good morning ladies!

Have a great OP week!

So happy for you, Laura! You're going to do great!!