Old 05-30-2011, 01:15 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Just this week I bought just my snacks from Nashu just to help lift some of the price. I start phase 2 on fri so thats one less package I have to buy. This will give my pocket book a little rest while still staying on the right path. Its summer time and I am sooooooooooo looking forward to some fresh berries. Coach said phase 11 just for a week.

I love shopping now, I always check the discount section as a little reward. Winners always has alot on sale I always find something girly there.
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:34 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 283/235/190

Height: 5'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
IWhat I'm finding it difficult is the look I can get from colleagues that says "you're loosing to fast" (or they actually do say that). I don't want to snap at them...lol So I'm keeping my 'loss' low key unless you're fully aware of what I'm doing and what I'm on.
In general I just avoid the conversation. The reality is that we are getting the required nutrients and having the weight on was much worse for me than losing it quickly.
sjdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:35 PM   #18  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

[
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjdawg View Post
Damn you! The only thing my coach said is no aspartame. Now I have to cut out my only treat.
yes I was a little leary to tell you after friday, when I told someone perhaps this is the plan for them as they cheated every day.... I drank diet coke every day, and to tell you the truth I now crave water, yes sometimes I look at coke and miss that burning sensation as it went down my throat, but I think I can live without it... maybe once in a while when I am in maintenance... it is hard when McD has it for $1.... but I think I will try iced coffee from there... not quite the same but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by brummie View Post
On the subject of needing new clothes...I have noticed that I no longer undo my zipper when going to the loo...I just unbutton my pants and pull them down! Then just shimmy myself back into them!! Fortunately for me, mom is a great seamstress and has taken a few things in for me...but yesterday she rolled her eyes at me when I asked her if she knew how to take my bra down a cup size! I think I might have to bite the bullet on that one and get fitted properly for a new bra!! I'd love to wear a bra that doesn't have huge straps around it, a nice little lacy number that keeps my girls up all day (rather than letting them flop around my knees by mid-morning!)
I hear you, I look at all my new pics and see my hanging chest, so I will have to give up on my sports bra and try to figure out what size bra I should be wearing, I few years ago I went to a boutique to get a proper bra (swim top actually) and at that time I was something like a 44 h.... I am NOT that now... will wait until I am at my goal before I go back there but will have to shop at walmart for something one of these days.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:53 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 230/Ticker/140

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
I have been on this for almost 6 weeks....and sticking too it! To much money to cheat.

This forum is keeping me interested and offering me recipes to try that will keep me from being bored. I think it's kinda interesting how we all have different tastes, I laughed at how people 'hated' my favourite shake (yogurt) and I'm still trying to figure out how to make the pancake. First time I made it, it turned into a big pile of chocolate mush...which I ate anyway cause the mush cost me to much to throw out lol.

What I'm finding it difficult is the look I can get from colleagues that says "you're loosing to fast" (or they actually do say that). I don't want to snap at them...lol So I'm keeping my 'loss' low key unless you're fully aware of what I'm doing and what I'm on.

What do people say to that? Anyone have some gentle words that they use that I could borrow?
I say "Actually, This diet was developed by a physician and is safe because it doesn't steal from your muscles" That usually quiets them, Or for especially rude comments I simply say " Thanks! It feels great to get closer and closer to my goal each week"
Newpair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 02:58 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 158/157/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjdawg View Post
In general I just avoid the conversation. The reality is that we are getting the required nutrients and having the weight on was much worse for me than losing it quickly.

I just tell people I'm counting calories... of course my close friends & family know what diet I'm on
Babyblues4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:04 PM   #21  
start IP Feb 8 2011

No hiding it here, there is a total of 7 people on it in 2 offices here. And we all are looking marvelous.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:27 PM   #22  
Start IP 3/9/11

S/C/G: 215 /167.4 /130

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newpair View Post
Wow guys! This is awesome. This is what a support forum should feel like, right? I am so happy to see all of you on here. I see no problem with using alternative products. You are still 100% OP in my opinion as I am sure you have done the comparisons and ensured that they are in line with this great program. I am planning on going alternative in another month or so because with buying a house, $90 a week adds up quite fast. I am doing IP bootcamp this week with the hopes of being in Onederland by next WI. And All who wander are not lost so anyone who has been making little cheats and wants to come over to our group and be 100% OP is welcome!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, without my online support group, this diet would be so much more difficult!!

Thankyou for including those of us who use all alternate products!! I stick to protocol with Protidiet foods and others I order online. I carefully compared the calories, carbs and protein of the products I buy to the IP packets.

I am finishing up my 12th week and am down almost 45 pounds, I am just now starting to receive alot of compliments. I couldn't believe that it would take 40+ pound loss before others would notice. All of a sudden ppl are telling me that I am skinny! While I know I am not "skinny" I enjoy thinking that I will be one day soon!! I figure I am half way to my goal, so that is very exciting for me!!

wekaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:58 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 179/133.6/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by brummie View Post
I have been 100% OP too. My friends are calling this the 'Collarbone Diet'....because I keep saying "look at my collarbone! I have a collarbone!"

I am VERY happy with this plan. My mom is the most proud of me, I think.
I have refrained from buying any new clothes, just because I prefer to get a new wardrobe when I reach my goal. Mom has asked if she can come clothes shopping with me...I asked her why and she said that it would be her dream to see me happy while trying on new outfits. I had forgotten how hard it was for mom when I was growing up. I have always been a big girl and shopping for new clothing was an extremely emotional ordeal for both mom and me. We didn't have a lot of money, but mom would always offer to buy me anything I want, just because she wanted to see me happy. Needless to say, 90% of the time we would arrive home empty handed and emotionally exhausted. Even though she hasn't said it, I know that she really wants to buy me something just so she can see her baby happy. I know that will be my proudest moment. Looking forward to that day is all the motivation I need to stay on plan!
Thanks for all the inspiration! Keep up the great work!
You and your mom have a sweet reward day coming! She must be so proud of you. Heck, I'm proud of you, and I've never actually met you! Keep it up - you're doing great!
blueandwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 06:12 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 190/137/140

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueandwhite View Post
You and your mom have a sweet reward day coming! She must be so proud of you. Heck, I'm proud of you, and I've never actually met you! Keep it up - you're doing great!

Thank you so much! You look beautiful...you are such an inspiration to me (and a lot of other IPers who are dedicated to making this program work!)
brummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:36 PM   #25  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

10 days and no cheats! All of you inspire me to stick with it plus this is the best that I have felt in years. My food allergies are all under control and I'm losing weight
redhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:10 PM   #26  
start IP Feb 8 2011

I think this is a great protocol, I am happy I can follow this without having to count, weigh (except meat) and just having to figure out how much of what I need to eat...etc
I haven't had heartburn since the start and I love spicy food so this is great. I feel so much better and when I can wear size 14 and 12 and a medium shirt when for years I have been wearing xl and xxl as well as size 20 pants. It is really weird to be called skinny and I know I am not skinny yet but I will be there soon. One of the young guys in the office told me I am looking good these days... kind of made me chuckle... luckily my sick sense of humor didn't surface and I didn't say WHAT you mean I didn't look good before. couldn't do that as he was being sooo nice.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:01 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 230/Ticker/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead14 View Post
10 days and no cheats! All of you inspire me to stick with it plus this is the best that I have felt in years. My food allergies are all under control and I'm losing weight
Thats awesome, Bravo!! It feels good to stay OP and losing weight isn't half bad either!
Newpair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:15 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 158/157/130

I'm starting my 3rd week and I haven't lost anyting (3days in) I know I shouldn't be weighing every single day, but I've have gotten use to seeing the numbers go down everyday for the past 2 weeks! I'm eating 100% OP no cheats but still no loss I'm stuck at 150.4 and I'm DYING to see the 140s...sooooo frustrating!! LOL

Anyone else experience a stall in the 3rd week? How to I combat this? Taking out my restricted?
Babyblues4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:23 PM   #29  
Lovin the way I feel!

S/C/G: 235(start IP 4/15/11)/tick/140

Height: 5'4"

I love love love this forum! This is so perfect me today...I will be on this one daily! Ever since May 21st I have been struggling back and forth with staying on plan. I pay way too much money a week to be giving into stupid cravings! I started IP 4/16/11, and have lost 19 pounds and lost 7.5" off my chest, waist & hips. The past couple weeks I haven't lost any inches and weight loss has been slowed down. I'm also recovering from TOM, which made me gain 4" on my chest & waist!
So coach put me on phase 2 to see if it would help and today is the first day 100% on plan! Yesterday I started the day off right, but afternoon and night came, had a spliting headache, and ate off plan
I want to finish this, I never finish any weight loss program, I want to learn how to eat to live, not live to eat!
Thank you so much for starting this forum, this is great! I definitely needed this motivation and inspiration today, thank you!
phall8180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 293/248/199

Height: 5'1"

What does OP stand for ?
erin11585 is offline   Reply With Quote