Wednesday May 25, 2011 Daily Chat - Page 3 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2011, 11:43 AM   #31  
Started IP April 26, 2011
 
JoAnne9597's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 160

S/C/G: 263/213/150

Height: 5'4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROWNEYES47 View Post
I think you've got to put that into perspective. It's not actual weight, it's water, fluid, menses, etc. Don't be discouraged. As long as you're still on the program and not cheating, you're going to lose weight. You can't help but lose it!
Thanks BROWNEYES!!!! I hope you're right, we'll see what the scale says tonight!
JoAnne9597 is offline  
Old 05-25-2011, 12:01 PM   #32  
start IP Feb 8 2011
 
2RIDEROLLERCOAST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 1,527

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fannymae32 View Post
Susie, I think your hubby might be onto something there. You have been working out a lot lately and the extra protein at lunch might actually help out. Bring it up to your coach.

This is such an ungodly hour for all the travel and night shifts of the past week, the time zone changes and stress. I have a newborn shoot this morning, somedays, the newborns can be just as draining as weddings. I have discovered Davinci syrups and although I am not one for sweet coffee I thinks I might be putting these sweet succulent syrups in a few puddings.

NSV for me, I m actually beginning to notice the change in my face.
Oh I can't wait to see you when you get back.... The changes really does happen fast... I LOVE Davinci syrups, I make yummie ice capps and also added the peanut butter syrup to WF peanut spread for peanut sauce it gives it the much needed peanut butter taste. I want to try the cinnamon one as it will make a great Iced Chai tea latte when it gets hot out. Take care my friend and see you soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilH3 View Post
Eee! The scale said 170 this morning! I'm not counting it for my "official" WI but I'm still excited to see the number. The official WI will be later today.it doesn't look like I'll be able to hit my mini goal unless I somehow pull some really big numbers the next two weeks. Bummer. But I'll still try for it!

On a depressing note, I went to Target last night to pick up stuff to finish my daughter's birthday invitations and while I was there I looked at clothes. There were some cute ones but I was too scared to try them on. After being in an 16-18 for nearly 3 years it doesn't seem possible that anything in the regular sizes would fit. Even though yesterday morning I tried on size 12 capris I've had forever and they fit. I'm going to have to try on things soon though. I'm running out of clothes.
It is scary, I haven't been shopping yet either but today I have on a size 13 pants which is unbelievable to me... I don't ever remember wearing that size... I have a great friend that gave me a whole lot of smaller sized clothing so I have a closet full of size 12s just waiting for me to shrink down to that size.... I am having problems with tops and shirts though... having a hard time finding something I like and figuring out what size to buy... Congrats on the 170's that is a great thing. can't wait...

GailMarie - know what you mean by being stopped, I just walked into an office and one of the guy's basically said HOLY C*#P and I kind of looked around and went WHAT! He said keep doing what you are doing, I thought he was funny... it sure is a boost. I have had a couple of these today as I am wearing new clothing and got my hair cut... they are all so impressed... and to think I still feel like the old me..

Lizzie0988 - from yesterday, I don't know where you live but in Canada Walmart doesn't have WF, maybe your area doesn't either. You can buy it online or google WF to see if there is a retailer in your area selling it. Have a great day and welcome.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline  
Old 05-25-2011, 12:08 PM   #33  
Senior Member
 
Laura G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 478

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Default

Hi ladies.
I'm here again. I failed miserably at starting IP yesterday. I was good until about an hour after supper. I am going to win this - I am going to do it, conquer it, and stay OP. I hereby commit myself to all of you to stay OP for 1 week.
Today will be easier, since I have a meeting after supper. I hope that once I have 1 day down and my body starts the detox I will feel better and be able to stick to it more easily. I want to thank everyone who helped me last night and apologize for failing.
Laura G is offline  
Old 05-25-2011, 12:16 PM   #34  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
CinnamonSparkles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 268

S/C/G: 160/158/138

Height: 5'7"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilH3 View Post
Eee! The scale said 170 this morning! I'm not counting it for my "official" WI but I'm still excited to see the number. The official WI will be later today.it doesn't look like I'll be able to hit my mini goal unless I somehow pull some really big numbers the next two weeks. Bummer. But I'll still try for it!

On a depressing note, I went to Target last night to pick up stuff to finish my daughter's birthday invitations and while I was there I looked at clothes. There were some cute ones but I was too scared to try them on. After being in an 16-18 for nearly 3 years it doesn't seem possible that anything in the regular sizes would fit. Even though yesterday morning I tried on size 12 capris I've had forever and they fit. I'm going to have to try on things soon though. I'm running out of clothes.
Woohooo! 170! That is great!

Don't be scared to try on clothing. I must admit that I've had several bad dressing room experiences in Target, but I was trying on bikinis so maybe it was just a bad expereince in general. The lighting in there is terrible. It's actually a known issue in the retail industry- dressing room anxiety. But I digress... Go ahead and try things on! I bet they will look really cute! Big NSV for you - running out of clothing! What a "problem"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie_Bee View Post
Yeah, good point...

My thinking is... phase II is not the one where you start gaining and it is not much different from phase I: one less packet at lunchtime (replaced with a protein) is all of the difference. You stay at phase II until you reach your goal.

DH was suggesting that I could try phase II because it may even speed up my loss and if not, he says that I could always go back to phase I for a week or two... which is a good point too.

I know that I have a few business lunches coming up in the next weeks: one tomorrow, one on May 31st and one on June 1st and phase II would certainly be easier to work with for these, although, I could just switch my lunch and supper on those days if I decide to stick with phase I.

I still have lots of packets left (2 mushroom soups, 1 broccoli soup, about 4 chili (some were given to me for free), 1 spaghetti, 1 Protidiet veggie beef soup and 2 omelets), so that would easily get me through another week or longer.

I hate making minor decisions! I have no problem with big life-changing ones, it's the little ones that are like sheer torture for me!

Honestly though, I am leaning towards spending another week on phase I right now...
I think you should go to Phase II. If you have lots of packets, that's ok, you will eventually use them up. When I went to Phase II I lost more weight. I bet you will too! Good luck! The most stressful part of making decisions is actually having to make them. Once you make the decision, the stress goes away. I know exactly what you mean about making minor decisions. I shop at Trader Joe's so there will be less choices, which I got used to when I lived in Europe. There's less tress when grocery shopping because you have 2 choices max instead of 30 like in a big supermarket. Woo! Makes a difference for me.

Speaking of major decisions... I have decided to stay at my job. They really want to keep me, they said that weekends will be off limits for working from now on, they are sorry that they abused me (worked 9 weekends in a row), and that things will be changing. Also they gave me some more $ which always helps. It's not about $ though, I just want to be treated fairly and with respect. I want a good working environment. No more negative comments from my boss. He's a new manager so he's not so good at managing our small team of 3. He just says whatever whenever and it doesn't go over well with me or my colleagues. We are having an open table discussion tomorrow so I hope I have the strength to say the things I discussed with our VP straight to my boss. But I am happy to stay, considering there will be no weekend work. I just couldn't imagine a summer without weekends! I also feel like I need to stick around so that I can see if we win anything that I've worked on in the past 5 months. It will mean bonuses for me and some validation. Then if I want to continue writing proposals, I will have some impressive results on my resume to sell myself better to other companies. Woo! This was the hardest decision I have had to make in a long time.

I think I will also get a new haircut/style and maybe some highlights (red or blond) in it. I do actually need some kind of "change".

It's my boyfriend's birthday today and he's 35! We're going out for lunch now. I did a bad job planning for this, I don't have a card or anything. I did not bake anything because I didn't want extras around the house, plus I'm too busy right now. I'll buy him something, just one serving. We're celebrating officially on Saturday with his family so I think it's ok for now!
CinnamonSparkles is offline  
Old 05-25-2011, 12:23 PM   #35  
Member
 
meowmisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 48

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie_Bee View Post
Yeah, good point...

My thinking is... phase II is not the one where you start gaining and it is not much different from phase I: one less packet at lunchtime (replaced with a protein) is all of the difference. You stay at phase II until you reach your goal.

DH was suggesting that I could try phase II because it may even speed up my loss and if not, he says that I could always go back to phase I for a week or two... which is a good point too.

I know that I have a few business lunches coming up in the next weeks: one tomorrow, one on May 31st and one on June 1st and phase II would certainly be easier to work with for these, although, I could just switch my lunch and supper on those days if I decide to stick with phase I.

I still have lots of packets left (2 mushroom soups, 1 broccoli soup, about 4 chili (some were given to me for free), 1 spaghetti, 1 Protidiet veggie beef soup and 2 omelets), so that would easily get me through another week or longer.

I hate making minor decisions! I have no problem with big life-changing ones, it's the little ones that are like sheer torture for me!

Honestly though, I am leaning towards spending another week on phase I right now...
Hi Susie,

I haven't been posting much recently, but still lurking around. I decided to phase off for the summer even though I am a few lbs shy of my goal. I will be starting Phase 3 on Friday.

I wanted to share that the Ph2 protocol actually sped up my losses. What my coach had me do was a week and a half of alternating Ph1/Ph2 days and I have been on full Phase 2 since last Thursday. I have really noticed a significant, positive difference in the way clothes are fitting over the last two weeks, and I'm very sure my fat% is down (I'll find out at WI#9 tomorrow).

Since the third week, my coach has had me on 4 packets a day to maintain my lean muscle (+ another 1 if exercising) and I felt apprehension and worry that the 'extra' would slow my fat loss. I can see that it did not, and actually now that I've been doing Ph2 and increasing the calories even a bit more, I've benefited from even greater losses. After the first week of adding in the Ph 2 days, my muscle mass dropped so my coach asked that I add back in that 'extra' snack packet like I had been doing in Ph1 (normally I have it in the morning around 10am, or when I feel hungry). So, for the last week I've had a total of 3 packets and 2 whole proteins for Ph2.

Anyway, for the people who are nervous about extra packets (or calories in Ph2) causing slower losses - if your coach recommends it (based on lean muscle measurements anyway), I wouldn't worry about it slowing your losses...it will likely do the opposite (I guess different bodies have different points of going into 'starvation mode' and using up lean muscle instead of fat for energy). By the way, my starting weight was around 150lbs, so it doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be over 200lbs to need the extra packet.

I hope you all have a fantastic week & thanks for your support on this journey (even though I've only been a lurker for the last few weeks)!!

For the new people, or those considering IP - I am VERY thankful that I decided to adopt this program...I have lost 20lbs & 2 clothing sizes in 8 weeks and my body fat is now just under 20%! I have never cheated once, and if you follow the program fastidiously (as your coach directs, of course), you will see great results and feel proud of your accomplishments!
meowmisan is offline  
Old 05-25-2011, 12:40 PM   #36  
start IP Feb 8 2011
 
2RIDEROLLERCOAST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 1,527

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSparkles View Post
Woohooo! 170! That is great!

Don't be scared to try on clothing. I must admit that I've had several bad dressing room experiences in Target, but I was trying on bikinis so maybe it was just a bad expereince in general. The lighting in there is terrible. It's actually a known issue in the retail industry- dressing room anxiety. But I digress... Go ahead and try things on! I bet they will look really cute! Big NSV for you - running out of clothing! What a "problem"!



I think you should go to Phase II. If you have lots of packets, that's ok, you will eventually use them up. When I went to Phase II I lost more weight. I bet you will too! Good luck! The most stressful part of making decisions is actually having to make them. Once you make the decision, the stress goes away. I know exactly what you mean about making minor decisions. I shop at Trader Joe's so there will be less choices, which I got used to when I lived in Europe. There's less tress when grocery shopping because you have 2 choices max instead of 30 like in a big supermarket. Woo! Makes a difference for me.

Speaking of major decisions... I have decided to stay at my job. They really want to keep me, they said that weekends will be off limits for working from now on, they are sorry that they abused me (worked 9 weekends in a row), and that things will be changing. Also they gave me some more $ which always helps. It's not about $ though, I just want to be treated fairly and with respect. I want a good working environment. No more negative comments from my boss. He's a new manager so he's not so good at managing our small team of 3. He just says whatever whenever and it doesn't go over well with me or my colleagues. We are having an open table discussion tomorrow so I hope I have the strength to say the things I discussed with our VP straight to my boss. But I am happy to stay, considering there will be no weekend work. I just couldn't imagine a summer without weekends! I also feel like I need to stick around so that I can see if we win anything that I've worked on in the past 5 months. It will mean bonuses for me and some validation. Then if I want to continue writing proposals, I will have some impressive results on my resume to sell myself better to other companies. Woo! This was the hardest decision I have had to make in a long time.

I think I will also get a new haircut/style and maybe some highlights (red or blond) in it. I do actually need some kind of "change".

It's my boyfriend's birthday today and he's 35! We're going out for lunch now. I did a bad job planning for this, I don't have a card or anything. I did not bake anything because I didn't want extras around the house, plus I'm too busy right now. I'll buy him something, just one serving. We're celebrating officially on Saturday with his family so I think it's ok for now!
I hope they really appreciate you at your job and you do say something to your manager. He needs to know that.

Haircut/style is a very good idea, I just had mine done and everyone says they like it. Still debating on the color and if I get highlights... will see.
Your bf will understand as you have been crazy busy. Have a great lunch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmisan View Post
Hi Susie,

I haven't been posting much recently, but still lurking around. I decided to phase off for the summer even though I am a few lbs shy of my goal. I will be starting Phase 3 on Friday.

I wanted to share that the Ph2 protocol actually sped up my losses. What my coach had me do was a week and a half of alternating Ph1/Ph2 days and I have been on full Phase 2 since last Thursday. I have really noticed a significant, positive difference in the way clothes are fitting over the last two weeks, and I'm very sure my fat% is down (I'll find out at WI#9 tomorrow).

Since the third week, my coach has had me on 4 packets a day to maintain my lean muscle (+ another 1 if exercising) and I felt apprehension and worry that the 'extra' would slow my fat loss. I can see that it did not, and actually now that I've been doing Ph2 and increasing the calories even a bit more, I've benefited from even greater losses. After the first week of adding in the Ph 2 days, my muscle mass dropped so my coach asked that I add back in that 'extra' snack packet like I had been doing in Ph1 (normally I have it in the morning around 10am, or when I feel hungry). So, for the last week I've had a total of 3 packets and 2 whole proteins for Ph2.

Anyway, for the people who are nervous about extra packets (or calories in Ph2) causing slower losses - if your coach recommends it (based on lean muscle measurements anyway), I wouldn't worry about it slowing your losses...it will likely do the opposite (I guess different bodies have different points of going into 'starvation mode' and using up lean muscle instead of fat for energy). By the way, my starting weight was around 150lbs, so it doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be over 200lbs to need the extra packet.

I hope you all have a fantastic week & thanks for your support on this journey (even though I've only been a lurker for the last few weeks)!!

For the new people, or those considering IP - I am VERY thankful that I decided to adopt this program...I have lost 20lbs & 2 clothing sizes in 8 weeks and my body fat is now just under 20%! I have never cheated once, and if you follow the program fastidiously (as your coach directs, of course), you will see great results and feel proud of your accomplishments!
Thank you for all your help, you have done great, it is nice to know how people are doing in the other phases. Have a great day.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline  
Old 05-25-2011, 12:43 PM   #37  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 66

S/C/G: 148/132.4/125

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartwheelmama View Post
To amoderngirl:
Not sure how to post from yesterday's thread, so this is my variation ! Last week was totally like that for me at work! I was not able to focus at all during work and just sluggish. This week has been better for me so far. I am up again at 4:30 ugh, my dear daughter crawled in bed with us at 4:30 and I woke up...and now I am up. Today might be a little more trying at work since this is the second day in a row. Hope your work day is better today!
Sorry to hear you're up again so early! I went to sleep around 11:30 last night, woke up at 5:30 to my brother's alarm, then again at 5:45, then again to my alarm at 6:05...then fell back asleep until 6:30. Oops. And even though I got more sleep last night, I'm actually MORE tired today! I have work to do for my online class and I can't get myself to read the chapter because I won't absorb any of it.

I hope you get more sleep tonight!
amoderngirl is offline  
Old 05-25-2011, 12:47 PM   #38  
Start 2014
 
carlasherea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Laurel, Montana
Posts: 295

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Height: 5'5"

Default

Woo hoo! One week back on Phase 1 and I weighed this morning and am down 8 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not being unrealistic and obviously know that water weight and my TOM had something to do with it, but I don't care. I feel great and it is just the boost I needed to keep going. Maybe I can finally reach that elusive 150 lbs. I also just completed Day 3 of P90X. I never went along with the philosophy of not working out during IP and believe that is why I lost quickly and had good muscle mass under my fat.

Have a great IP day!
carlasherea is offline  
Old 05-25-2011, 12:49 PM   #39  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 66

S/C/G: 148/132.4/125

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie_Bee View Post
Yeah, good point...

My thinking is... phase II is not the one where you start gaining and it is not much different from phase I: one less packet at lunchtime (replaced with a protein) is all of the difference. You stay at phase II until you reach your goal.

DH was suggesting that I could try phase II because it may even speed up my loss and if not, he says that I could always go back to phase I for a week or two... which is a good point too.

I know that I have a few business lunches coming up in the next weeks: one tomorrow, one on May 31st and one on June 1st and phase II would certainly be easier to work with for these, although, I could just switch my lunch and supper on those days if I decide to stick with phase I.

I still have lots of packets left (2 mushroom soups, 1 broccoli soup, about 4 chili (some were given to me for free), 1 spaghetti, 1 Protidiet veggie beef soup and 2 omelets), so that would easily get me through another week or longer.

I hate making minor decisions! I have no problem with big life-changing ones, it's the little ones that are like sheer torture for me!

Honestly though, I am leaning towards spending another week on phase I right now...

Personally I would move on to phase II. I found that I did much better on phase II than phase I because eating the protein at lunch left me full and satisfied until dinner - not so on phase I. Plus it's a little easier to deal with if you have lunches to go to or being provided. And like you said, you will still lose on phase II. Either way I think you'll be making a good decision, so it's up to you!
amoderngirl is offline  
Old 05-25-2011, 12:53 PM   #40  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 66

S/C/G: 148/132.4/125

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura G View Post
Hi ladies.
I'm here again. I failed miserably at starting IP yesterday. I was good until about an hour after supper. I am going to win this - I am going to do it, conquer it, and stay OP. I hereby commit myself to all of you to stay OP for 1 week.
Today will be easier, since I have a meeting after supper. I hope that once I have 1 day down and my body starts the detox I will feel better and be able to stick to it more easily. I want to thank everyone who helped me last night and apologize for failing.

You didn't fail! It's a very difficult diet to adjust to, especially in the first few days. After those first few days it does get easier, and I'm sure you've heard that a million times by now.

If after dinner is a time where you think you might cheat, plan something to do after dinner, like take a walk, or wash the dishes by hand, do some cleaning, run errands - anything to keep you busy and your mind off food. I hope today goes better for you!
amoderngirl is offline  
Old 05-25-2011, 12:56 PM   #41  
Senior Member
 
Susie_Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: QC, Canada
Posts: 443

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Default

Thank you so much to everyone for the advice prior to WI(10) for me! I really appreciated and considered the input.

I am back from my WI and 2.0 lbs down (151.2 lbs). I am now officially on Phase II!

We'll see how that goes for me!
Susie_Bee is offline  
Old 05-25-2011, 12:59 PM   #42  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 66

S/C/G: 148/132.4/125

Height: 5'5"

Default

I started phase 3 this morning and it was AWESOME. I am still full 5 hours later and I don't crave anything. I was actually glad to get away from the crispy cereal pancakes in exchange for something a little more hearty, a little less sweet.

I'm excited to be phasing off even though I never reached my goal. I do plan to continue losing weight by following the phase 2 plan in Protein Power which is a little less restricted than IP (55 grams carbs per day for people looking to lose less than 20% of their body weight, and includes some fruits and carbs, like a piece of toast at breakfast). I am so excited for this next chapter in my life and am so glad I decided to lose the weight. While it might not seem like much, it's made a big improvement in my body. Since Christmas I've lost just over 20 pounds. It's a good day.
amoderngirl is offline  
Old 05-25-2011, 12:59 PM   #43  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 66

S/C/G: 148/132.4/125

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie_Bee View Post
Thank you so much to everyone for the advice prior to WI(10) for me! I really appreciated and considered the input.

I am back from my WI and 2.0 lbs down (151.2 lbs). I am now officially on Phase II!

We'll see how that goes for me!
Congrats! I think you'll find it much easier to do than phase I, even though they are so similar.
amoderngirl is offline  
Old 05-25-2011, 01:06 PM   #44  
Maintaining since 6/9/11
 
Lucky Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 369

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie_Bee View Post
Thank you so much to everyone for the advice prior to WI(10) for me! I really appreciated and considered the input.

I am back from my WI and 2.0 lbs down (151.2 lbs). I am now officially on Phase II!

We'll see how that goes for me!
GREAT job Susie! Welcome to phase 2. Congrats! You are almost there!
Lucky Chick is offline  
Old 05-25-2011, 01:08 PM   #45  
Maintaining since 6/9/11
 
Lucky Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 369

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoderngirl View Post
I started phase 3 this morning and it was AWESOME. I am still full 5 hours later and I don't crave anything. I was actually glad to get away from the crispy cereal pancakes in exchange for something a little more hearty, a little less sweet.

I'm excited to be phasing off even though I never reached my goal. I do plan to continue losing weight by following the phase 2 plan in Protein Power which is a little less restricted than IP (55 grams carbs per day for people looking to lose less than 20% of their body weight, and includes some fruits and carbs, like a piece of toast at breakfast). I am so excited for this next chapter in my life and am so glad I decided to lose the weight. While it might not seem like much, it's made a big improvement in my body. Since Christmas I've lost just over 20 pounds. It's a good day.
I'll be interested to see how you do on Phase 3. I start on Friday, so any pointers would be appreciated. If you can post in the 'life after' or the 'experienced thread' that'd be great (if you have time). I know there are 3 or 4 of us on the verge of phase 3. I've done a lot of reading, but hearing about someone living it would help. Thanks in advance... Chris
Lucky Chick is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:31 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.