Old 05-20-2011, 11:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Default New tomatoe basil, alfredo sauce and cheese crisp

Has anyone tried the new tomatoe and basil sauce or the alfredo, and even some new cheese crisps, very crispy and cheesey. I will buy them tomorrow and let you know! Came in yesterday.
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 12:08 PM   #2  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by locks View Post
Has anyone tried the new tomatoe and basil sauce or the alfredo, and even some new cheese crisps, very crispy and cheesey. I will buy them tomorrow and let you know! Came in yesterday.
the only thing my clinic had that was new was the broccoli cheese soup and white chocolate bars..

they are making tomato basil sauce now? and are cheese crisps like the southwest cheese curls? tell us more.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 02:08 PM   #3  

Its a tomatoe basil sauce, really nice dark red, and an alfredo sauce, I have another alfredo sauce from WF, but havent tasted it. The crips are hard like the vinagar ones, but real cheesy. They dont look like chex they are smooth and thin,I will grab the crisps and tomatoe sauce tomorrow and let you know. She said she maid a meatloaf and topped it with the sauce and it was really good.

I am in Quebec, Canada and the place the ip products for us are made is in Levis, wich is 30 mins from me.

Last edited by locks; 05-20-2011 at 02:10 PM.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

I was told that the cheese crisps will be in next week (I saw them on the IP web site) but I did not know about the sauces! Thanks for the info. and I am looking forward to reviews.
Susie_Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:41 PM   #5  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie_Bee View Post
I was told that the cheese crisps will be in next week (I saw them on the IP web site) but I did not know about the sauces! Thanks for the info. and I am looking forward to reviews.
me too... my client is always behind, just got the brocoli last week, I am interested in how the cheese crisps taste..
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:29 PM   #6  

I wont even eat my bar tomorrow so I can taste the crisps lol, I just started the bars two days now, OMG they are good.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:04 PM   #7  
IP START: March 20th 2011

Height: 5'5''

I got the cheese crisps already. They are not like S.W. cheese curls. They are crunchy like the bbq/salt and vin chips but they are thinner in length. They have a strong oniony after flavour. I wont be getting them again. I usually live for my south west cheese curls, these did not compare.
Shrinking Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:03 PM   #8  

Well girls I tried the cheese crips, I like them !!. Now I am not too fussy either though. I like the southwest curls a bit but sometimes they are a bit spicey for me. The vineagar ones were good, a tad strong but ok. These I would buy again. Very crispy and hard. I dont taste onion though some sort of cheese.

I am trying the tomatoe basil later, will keep you informed.