Old 05-21-2011, 12:03 AM   #61  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinking Sandra View Post
I was just wondering how to link my progress pictures to my signature? Like how Mrs. D. has at the bottom of hers?
Sorry I am not good with computers.

Also does anyone find that old navy sizes run large? I am a 14 now and I tried on a 14 jean today at ON and they were a bit baggy, and the 12's were almost on me. Wondering if I am quickly moving to a 12 (I just got into a 14 this week) or if Old Navy runs large.

NSV at the grocery store a cashier I see a lot said "whoa! you lost a ton of weight!!" It is nice when people notice!
I find that ON sizes are all over the board. Some styles are big, others are small. It drives me nuts.

Now, as for the progress pictures. I'm assuming that you already have a page on 3FC where you have posted progress photos - if not, refer to the first post of this thread where it talks about how to do the photo albums. Sooo, go to the page where you have your pictures posted and highlight & copy the web address for that page. Next, go into User CP and click on Edit Signature. It will open the page with all the HTML coding for your tickers, etc. Either on the top line or at the bottom below your ticker encoding, you can type something like "my progress photos" or whatever you want it to say. Then highlight "my progress photos" and click on the little icon up at the top of the box that looks like a globe with a paperclip (right below the smiley face). A box should open at the top of your screen asking you for the link you want to go there. Right-click in the box and press paste and the address for your progress photo page should appear there. Click on okay. It will surround "my progress photos" with some funky encoding. Go down to the bottom, click on "preview signature" and see how it looks! If it looks right, click save.
Mrs Diettrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:14 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 307/257/150 HW350

Height: 7/15/15. Restart. Reached 1st goal 10/14/15

Whew, this week has been a very busy week. My youngest son graduated Thursday night from high school. But I managed to lose 7lbs over the last two weeks.... hoorah That is 70 lbs in 16 weeks.

Last edited by Slimbound; 05-21-2011 at 12:15 AM.
Slimbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 05:34 AM   #63  
Started IP on 1/3/2011

S/C/G: 308/308/150

Height: 5' 2"

I finally did it! I hit ONEderland yesterday at my weight in! Very excited. Also talked to my doc about phasing out for my planned Napa trip in June, so I will be doing that the next couple of weeks and then once I get back getting right back on IP Phase 1.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Beachbella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:10 AM   #64  
IP started 4/25/11

S/C/G: 265/Seeticker/140

Height: 5'5"

I made it through last night! Thanks for the encouragement browneyes!
Have a good day today everyone.
MInewgoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:20 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 158/137/130

Height: 5'7"

I bought a belt yesterday. I've never worn a belt in my entire life.
dunwitfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:38 AM   #66  
Start: 4-20-11

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MInewgoal View Post
You are so welcome! Yesterday was a not-so-good day because I was so uncomfortable and couldn't leave home because I had to stay near the bathroom! I noticed that my brown eyes were a lighter shade of brown this morning, but that I have 'lost' a significant amount of .... whatever. I know it's probably temporary, but according to the scale this morning I was down 3.5 pounds. I really must have been full of you-know-what!

Anyway, I'm ready to start the day with a bang (no... not the refrigerator door) and begin with a cappucino shake. My package arrived yesterday and they (that and the vanilla bean torte) smell so wonderful that I'm hoping they taste as good.

To Everyone: Have a wonderful day! I hope you are successful today. If you feel down, unwell, or just need reassurance, check in here. We're not doctors, but many of us have probably experienced at one time or another what you are experiencing and can at least lend a sympathetic ear or share our own experiences. We are a wonderfully supportive group and we care about each other. Bless you all!
BROWNEYES47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:41 AM   #67  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunwitfat View Post
Congratulations! I know that you must be feeling fantastic about that. I know that I would be!
Old 05-21-2011, 08:59 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy, happy, Saturday everyone!!!

It's a long weekend here, the sun is shining right now and my scale was so very kind to me this morning!!! It showed 149.2 lbs!!! I am so excited!!! This actually puts me at a healthy BMI (for whatever that is worth) for the first time since before I got pregnant with my daughter (she is now 5 years 5 months old). I am so thrilled!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
I find that ON sizes are all over the board. Some styles are big, others are small. It drives me nuts.

Now, as for the progress pictures. I'm assuming that you already have a page on 3FC where you have posted progress photos - if not, refer to the first post of this thread where it talks about how to do the photo albums. Sooo, go to the page where you have your pictures posted and highlight & copy the web address for that page. Next, go into User CP and click on Edit Signature. It will open the page with all the HTML coding for your tickers, etc. Either on the top line or at the bottom below your ticker encoding, you can type something like "my progress photos" or whatever you want it to say. Then highlight "my progress photos" and click on the little icon up at the top of the box that looks like a globe with a paperclip (right below the smiley face). A box should open at the top of your screen asking you for the link you want to go there. Right-click in the box and press paste and the address for your progress photo page should appear there. Click on okay. It will surround "my progress photos" with some funky encoding. Go down to the bottom, click on "preview signature" and see how it looks! If it looks right, click save.
Agreed about ON!

Thanks for the technical info. I am hoping to take progress pics today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbound View Post
Whew, this week has been a very busy week. My youngest son graduated Thursday night from high school. But I managed to lose 7lbs over the last two weeks.... hoorah That is 70 lbs in 16 weeks.
Congratualtions to your son! How exciting!
Way to go on the weight loss! Amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post
I finally did it! I hit ONEderland yesterday at my weight in! Very excited. Also talked to my doc about phasing out for my planned Napa trip in June, so I will be doing that the next couple of weeks and then once I get back getting right back on IP Phase 1.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Woohoo! Welcome to Onederland!!! I am happy for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MInewgoal View Post
Good for you! Way to go!

Quote:
That is just great! Enjoy your new belt and wear it with pride. You've earned it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROWNEYES47 View Post
You are so welcome! Yesterday was a not-so-good day because I was so uncomfortable and couldn't leave home because I had to stay near the bathroom! I noticed that my brown eyes were a lighter shade of brown this morning, but that I have 'lost' a significant amount of .... whatever. I know it's probably temporary, but according to the scale this morning I was down 3.5 pounds. I really must have been full of you-know-what!

Anyway, I'm ready to start the day with a bang (no... not the refrigerator door) and begin with a cappucino shake. My package arrived yesterday and they (that and the vanilla bean torte) smell so wonderful that I'm hoping they taste as good.

To Everyone: Have a wonderful day! I hope you are successful today. If you feel down, unwell, or just need reassurance, check in here. We're not doctors, but many of us have probably experienced at one time or another what you are experiencing and can at least lend a sympathetic ear or share our own experiences. We are a wonderfully supportive group and we care about each other. Bless you all!
I hope you are feeling better today.
Susie_Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:24 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 221/196/170

Height: 5'8"

Yesterday I was so excited, I had only 1.3 pounds to get to ONE-derland, and when I weighed myself this morning, I was up 3 pound??? SO disappointed as I stay OP, drank all my water and more, took all my supplements nd was very good. Man I hate when the scale goes up. Very discouraged today.
GailMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:43 AM   #70  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
YAY. Here's to a lifetime of belt wearing for us all... Congrats!

I looked belts yesterday at Chico's. I also tried on a bunch of clothes to see how things look on me. I only bought two layering tanks for work, since I'm not "done yet." I'm so happy that the sales lady understood why I wasn't spending more... I promised her that I would come back when I was at goal and she seemed very happy for me... It was a good experience.
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:25 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 149.5/145.4/138

Height: 5'3.5"

Headed to our cabin with kids and the dog. Weekends are the toughest time for me, as everything seems to revolve around food! Especially with the kids! I have my meals packed, just need to find a little courage in a cup and get my game face on! Last night I wanted to cheat sooooo bad, but I didn't. I just finished watching my daughter's softball games, came home and went to bed. Woke up feeling relieved that I was strong. Should be a beautiful day on the mountain! Hope everyone has a great day!
kimvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:27 AM   #72  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailMarie View Post
Yesterday I was so excited, I had only 1.3 pounds to get to ONE-derland, and when I weighed myself this morning, I was up 3 pound??? SO disappointed as I stay OP, drank all my water and more, took all my supplements nd was very good. Man I hate when the scale goes up. Very discouraged today.
Try not to get discouraged. Weight fluctuates from minute to minute, hour to hour and day to day. A better gauge of your weight loss is weekly. I guess that's part of the problem with weighing in daily. I'm guilty of that, too. I often ask myself, if I weighed this yesterday and kept on program, why is there a gain today? Truth is that your body is adjusting to the new foods, water consumption, etc.. Even if you're been on the program for months, you body is still constantly adjusting itself.

Measure yourself by your successes and how great you feel. That's by far the best measurement.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:27 AM   #73  
IP started 4/25/11

S/C/G: 265/Seeticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROWNEYES47 View Post

Hope your feeling better today! And that your cappucino shake tasted as good as it smelled!
MInewgoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:57 AM   #74  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
YAY. Here's to a lifetime of belt wearing for us all... Congrats!

I looked belts yesterday at Chico's. I also tried on a bunch of clothes to see how things look on me. I only bought two layering tanks for work, since I'm not "done yet." I'm so happy that the sales lady understood why I wasn't spending more... I promised her that I would come back when I was at goal and she seemed very happy for me... It was a good experience.
I have been apologizing to clerks for months that I will only purchase on sale, with a coupon, or clearance items.

But you know...blah blah blah...18 to 8.....did not have a single item (from underwear to nighties to shorts to t-shirts....to work clothes).

Even though someday I would love to get to about 145....I am shooting for 164.8 right now and then I am going to take some time to get used to the new me and way of life. I am very focused right now on making these changes permanent and lifelong.

On a side note: I decided to start jogging today ( I have not jogged a day in my life).....I went a complete mile non-stop...I used to make it 2 houses down and be completely out of breath.

Wow...80 pounds weighs you down
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:03 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 179/133.6/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
WTG!! Gotta say, LOVE the new profile pic too!

Morning everyone On day 4 back OP and my strips showed trace keitones this morning so I'm getting back there! Even though I'm now a bid advocate of NOT using more than one scale now, I did weigh at home this morning (as Friday's are my regular WI day but I don't have an official WI today because my vacation messed things up) and it looks like of the 7.4 I gained while on vacation, it's all but GONE now So happy

Bought some rhubarb yesterday to try out the "apple sauce" recipe. I used to love eating rhubarb out of my grandmother's backyard when I was little and probably haven't had it since then...very excited!

I have 4 days worth of photo sessions ahead of me (I only shoot Fri-Sun and sometimes Mondays) so it's going to be a busy few days. I wanted to make sure to check in this morning for that reason.

Just wanted to share one more pic of my daughter and I from the trip...it was Mother's Day and almost her 12th birthday...can't believe how time flies
Stacy! What a lovely photo! You both look beautiful & HAPPY!!!
blueandwhite is offline   Reply With Quote