Old 05-17-2011, 08:51 PM   #1  
melting

S/C/G: 166/154/130

Height: 5'6"

Thumbs up Newby with a mini goal that inspired me to post!

Hello all! First I have to tell you all that this forum rocks and I have found inspiration in reading all your posts! Thank you for that...

I am 32 years old and a week and 1/2 ago I watched my scale pop up 166 after spending the last 2 years floating around 158. I have not been particularly happy with 158, but I have been too damn lazy to do much about it but secretly wish to myself that it wasn't the case. A lot of good that did me.

Today I went to my very first weight in and measure from my ideal coach after eating/being on the program for exactly 7.5 dilligent days and guess what......

I have lost 7 poinds and 8 total inches!!!!

I can honestly say that this is the easiest thing I have ever done! The only thing that has been hard for me is feeling like I must be failing because I NEVER FEEL HUNGRY. I solved that problem by buying ketostix(sp?) to check each morning that I am in fact in ketosis.

I just wanted to share my happiness and give you all a shoot out for being awesome!
pebbles123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:53 PM   #2  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pebbles123 View Post
Hello all! First I have to tell you all that this forum rocks and I have found inspiration in reading all your posts! Thank you for that...

I am 32 years old and a week and 1/2 ago I watched my scale pop up 166 after spending the last 2 years floating around 158. I have not been particularly happy with 158, but I have been too damn lazy to do much about it but secretly wish to myself that it wasn't the case. A lot of good that did me.

Today I went to my very first weight in and measure from my ideal coach after eating/being on the program for exactly 7.5 dilligent days and guess what......

I have lost 7 poinds and 8 total inches!!!!

I can honestly say that this is the easiest thing I have ever done! The only thing that has been hard for me is feeling like I must be failing because I NEVER FEEL HUNGRY. I solved that problem by buying ketostix(sp?) to check each morning that I am in fact in ketosis.

I just wanted to share my happiness and give you all a shoot out for being awesome!
Congratulations, welcome to the first step of the rest of your healthy life. This is a great program, just follow it and let it do the work, you are just along for a ride. Welcome
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:56 AM   #3  
Started IP: 5/14/11

Very awesome! Welcome and congratulations on week 1! I am new on the diet as well, these forums are amazingly inspiring and informative!!

Last edited by Dan is Boring; 05-18-2011 at 02:57 AM.
Dan is Boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:14 AM   #4  
IP 10/28/10

S/C/G: 294.6/181.8/144 (8/3/11)

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pebbles123 View Post
I can honestly say that this is the easiest thing I have ever done! The only thing that has been hard for me is feeling like I must be failing because I NEVER FEEL HUNGRY......
I just wanted to share my happiness and give you all a shoot out for being awesome!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan is Boring View Post
Very awesome! Welcome and congratulations on week 1! I am new on the diet as well, these forums are amazingly inspiring and informative!!
Congratulations on starting the greatest journey of your life. My suggestion for getting you through to your goal is to keep variety in your meals. Try to do a different protein pack for each of your meals. This variety has helped me to stay on track for so long.

Good Luck!
smh321pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:25 AM   #5  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Height: 5'7"

Congrats!! Keep your positive attitude. It is pretty easy when you follow the protocol but, when it does feel tough, remember your end goal!! Good job.
ash825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #6  
melting

S/C/G: 166/154/130

Height: 5'6"

Thanks to all of you for your replies/feeback.

And sorry about the font. I just read my post for the first time. Now I understand why no one gets too creative with the font. It is a little rough on the eyes!

"The only journey is the journey within."
~Rainer Maria Rilke
pebbles123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:04 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 260/170/170

Height: 5'7"

I am pretty new to this too. Good luck on this journey!!
LeaArr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:14 PM   #8  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

You inspired me to post and say "HI"!
My first appointment is this Friday and everyone here has inspired me and I'm excited to get started.
redhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote