Just Started

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • You are guys are definitely inspiring I'm waiting for my shipment to arrive...
  • Quote: you can spread it out
    THANKS!
    Excited after my consult with RN Ann. She looks to be in her 60's and has body of a teenager!! Starting in the morning with the meal plan she made me. I have 12 days of meals & snacks all packaged and labeled to get started. She was great. Also bought Walden Farms Raspberry Vinagrette and Asian dressing/marinade. Considering the maple syrup and peanut spread as well.
  • Quote: THANKS!
    Excited after my consult with RN Ann. She looks to be in her 60's and has body of a teenager!! Starting in the morning with the meal plan she made me. I have 12 days of meals & snacks all packaged and labeled to get started. She was great. Also bought Walden Farms Raspberry Vinagrette and Asian dressing/marinade. Considering the maple syrup and peanut spread as well.
    check out the Walden farms link...The peanut spread is DISGUSTING!!
  • Day 2
    Day 2, and I have had a headache all morning. Will make sure to get some salt in with my lunch. Craving french toast, Pepsi, and mashed potatoes and gravy.

First mini goal is to lose 20lbs - that will put me at 199. Plan to treat myself to a massage as a reward. No more food rewards!!!
  • Quote: Day 2, and I have had a headache all morning. Will make sure to get some salt in with my lunch. Craving french toast, Pepsi, and mashed potatoes and gravy.

First mini goal is to lose 20lbs - that will put me at 199. Plan to treat myself to a massage as a reward. No more food rewards!!!
    I have a non food reward for every 5 pounds I lose!
  • Quote: I have a non food reward for every 5 pounds I lose!
    I LOVE IT!! Maybe I'll start mini-mini goals and treat myself to a trip to sephora.com.
  • Oh nice! Sephora is so great - we just got one here last year. What other kids of rewards do you guys get yourself?
  • Wi1
    WI1:-5.4 !!!!
    Can't believe I lost that much my first week considering I also had my period and a plantar faciitis flare up (feet have been super swollen)! Also lost 2" from each thigh. Stunned.

Also must say - I loved the vanilla peanut bar. Tastes like PB and marshmallow.
  • Today is day 9 for me. I had my first WI yesterday and I was down 7 pounds and a total of 8 inches all over my body. It is still a little hard to believe.

Today I am seriously struggling. I can't stop thinking about cheese. What I wouldn't give for a variety of cheeses, some water crackers and a nice glass of wine right now...

Oh wait! I know what would give! I would give up about 3 days of progress and potentially blowing the whole thing because I "slipped".

So instead I will get on this forum surrounded by like minds, who are struggling with rich cheese/pizza/ice cream cravings and have myself a cup of green tea and perhaps a cucmber sprinkled with sea salt...

xoxoxo

Pebbles
  • Quote: Oh nice! Sephora is so great - we just got one here last year. What other kids of rewards do you guys get yourself?
    here's my list, although I admit I tweak it when I think of something else I want!

-7: pedicure
    -12: fake tan (spray)... I am WHITE WHITE WHITE and hate wearing shorts!
    -17: mani/pedi
    -22: haircut, bikini and brow wax
    -27: hair highlight?
    -32: massage (I have gift certificates)
    -37: expensive jeans/shoes/shirt (outfit)
    -42: tatoo/pierce (not sure on this one)
  • Quote: Today is day 9 for me. I had my first WI yesterday and I was down 7 pounds and a total of 8 inches all over my body. It is still a little hard to believe.

Today I am seriously struggling. I can't stop thinking about cheese. What I wouldn't give for a variety of cheeses, some water crackers and a nice glass of wine right now...

Oh wait! I know what would give! I would give up about 3 days of progress and potentially blowing the whole thing because I "slipped".

So instead I will get on this forum surrounded by like minds, who are struggling with rich cheese/pizza/ice cream cravings and have myself a cup of green tea and perhaps a cucmber sprinkled with sea salt...

xoxoxo

Pebbles
    Good girl! I've been having a rough couple days too. Craving pizza and bakery stuff (like banana bread and stuff). I'm NOT going to ruin this though. No way. No how. WE can do this!!!
  • I waited until week 10 but I make a pizza every week without cheese and I look forward to it... see recipe sticky there is a taco pizza and a chicken pesto pizza I made up when I had a craving. I love to try something that is similar to the food I use to eat but healthier. It is more a flavor palette that you are missing so I when I have a craving I try to figure out what I am missing and I try to make something with it.

mini goals, I have put them at every 25 lbs... first 25 lbs is to get new sleeper earrings (haven't found the ones I like yet) 50 lbs I am going to get my hair cut and maybe colored. 75 lbs (haven't decided) 100lbs a dog tag necklace with my two dogs paw prints... can't wait.
  • Second week of IP and I had my period.. of course right? .. I have been craving pizza for 2 weeks now..all I can think about... I have lost 24 pds .. but I really want a pizza..
  • Ice Cream Craving: I am told that puddings make great frozen treats (I haven't tried it yet).

Pizza craving: apparently, there are "pizza" recipes posted in the recipe thread (crust made with crispy cereal). You should have a look.

Hang in there! It isn't always easy but the results are so worth it!

Also remember: this is NOT a forever diet: it has a beginning (phase I), a middle and an end (maintenance)! The discomfort is only temporary. Stay tough and you will be able to eat your favorite foods again, without cheating or guilt, sooner that if you give in right now!
  • Quote: Second week of IP and I had my period.. of course right? .. I have been craving pizza for 2 weeks now..all I can think about... I have lost 24 pds .. but I really want a pizza..
    Do you want to stall your weight loss? Nah. You don't want a pizza. You want to see another big loss next week! Stay strong!