Old 10-21-2017, 08:30 PM   #61  
IP Start Date 8/29/14

S/C/G: 231.5/168/168

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijade View Post
I follow the phase 1 alternate plan, sometimes I add fruit and small potato depending on how I feel. Most days, I have 3 packets that match IP and 8oz protein with 4 cups of vegetables 9/10. I drink a minimum of 64oz water a day, I have a 77oz container and sometimes I have two. I don't have teas at all and I currently use the WF items occasionally. It's not boring yet. I ordered from Nashua Nutrition and got 3 weeks worth of food for approximately $110. Not bad, I also signed up for their Lifetime membership which means I can always shop there and they automatically take 10% off order total I believe. Anyway, my mother introduced me to IP and she only needed to lose about 20lbs. Me on the other hand still has to lose 70+ pounds. Every week brings us a bit closer to our goals. Stay strong! I added this bookmark to continuously motivate myself and to deter from cheating. With enough motivation, you can do this on your own without a coach. My only issue now is weighing myself daily. I plan on weighing once a week from here on out, I think my TOM just had me paranoid that I wasn't going to lose at all. Can't wait to see what Week 2 brings. =D

S 216.4 / C 208.4 / G 135
I weigh myself infrequently to avoid the fluctuations due to water, etc and I like to see large drops so I'm letting how my clothes fit and how I'm feeling rule the day vs the scale. You can do this on your own...the weight will be gone before you know it - one day at a time!
Ro22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:27 PM   #62  

Unhappy ideal protien

i was doing good at ideal protien but i coundnt keep up with the cost..over $100 a week..single mom of 3 could anyone help me figure out how to do the program with out the high costs? Help?
ladyjanesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:01 AM   #63  

Look up the alternatives group on fb, lots of great resources there.
Eliza30ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 10:50 PM   #64  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

Ladyjanesta, welcome!

I order from Nashua Nutrition. You have to check the numbers on each item. Some of the items are comparable to IP brands. Look at the Alternatives Thread here and on FB for the numbers. Also, if you go to a coach, you may need to buy products from the clinic. I spent 9 months with a coach and strictly IP products the first time I did IP in 2012. Now I know the program and can do it myself. Be sure you know the program!

Best of luck!
joysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 02:32 PM   #65  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
Ladyjanesta, welcome!

I order from Nashua Nutrition. You have to check the numbers on each item. Some of the items are comparable to IP brands. Look at the Alternatives Thread here and on FB for the numbers. Also, if you go to a coach, you may need to buy products from the clinic. I spent 9 months with a coach and strictly IP products the first time I did IP in 2012. Now I know the program and can do it myself. Be sure you know the program!

Best of luck!
hi Joy
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 08:19 AM   #66  

I am a restart just placed my order on Diet Direct. Great customer service and always free shipping on orders 69 dollars or more. They all carry the same brands. Also got 2 free boxes this time on a sale. This will last me all month.
Oppaloopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 04:36 PM   #67  

Thanks to all who have posted on this thread over the years...
I did my own version of IP with alternatives about 8 years ago & lost 70 lbs... since then I've gained back about 40... I'm ready to give it another try & am looking forward to getting to know y'all...

Hugs...
Aunt Sheshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 12:49 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 170/140/110 (Lowest 125)

Height: 5'2''

Default Medical Medium Protocol with IP

So does anyone have any experience trying to follow the Medical Medium protocol with losing weight along to Ideal Protein protocol? I was on IP and i lose 45 pounds but the products trigger my shingles and palsy in my face really bad along with other symptoms.

Does anyone have alternative, totally natural REAL food substitutes that add up to the restrictions on this diet? Example; like i eat flackers but they are only 2g net carbs, looking for something that matches what i wouldve had for breakfast/snack/dessert on IP.

TY!!
KayD13 is offline   Reply With Quote