Big Mac in a Bowl

You're on Page 5 of 10
Go to
  • Quote: I am curious though why several people state they only eat this every so often??? It looks like this is OP...am I wrong?
    We dont have WF products in my country, so the dressing I use is ok for Atkins, but not for Ideal Protein. I also put cheese on mine in the picture... and cheese in pretty much any form is not on the official IP program.

One of my problems with the "official" IP cook books is that there appears to be a ton of recipes which do not follow the official "rules." I have been told that the recipes in the books should all be Phase 1 (even with ingredients not on the list). but at least for me, I wanted all of the recipes I posted to be 100% on program (at least according to my coach... hence the inclusion of egg whites in many recipes with a note saying my coach approves, but to check with your own)

Anyway... to make a short story longer than it needs to be, I am one of those who will only have this 2x a month because of the small amounts of non-official things I have to add to work around the WF dressing and cheese issues.

S
  • Bump
  • I do use the WF 1000 Island, but not a fan of that taste alone so I add lots of yellow mustard. I also use 2 C of lettuce (get my veggies in!!) and more minced onion than it calls for. It is so good but a bit heavy!!!
  • bumping up!
  • Can this be used in phase 1? For supper? Does it count as 2 cups of veggies?
  • Quote: Can this be used in phase 1? For supper? Does it count as 2 cups of veggies?
    YES!! you can use for supper and it just depends how many veggies you put in it to count as your veggies....have you checked out the recipe threads on the first post of the daily chat?
  • YUM!!! So excited to try this recipe out!
  • any suggestions for dressings other than wf thousand island? I have a severe tomato allergy so I can't have the dressing?
  • Lots and lots of dressing ideas:

Click Here

The 1000 Island gives it the Big Mac taste.

I also use a Mustard/ Vinegar/ Splenda/ Jalepeno juice/ Olive Oil mix that is also nice.
  • Does the WF thousand island come in 0/0/0? I can only find sugar free.
  • Quote: Does the WF thousand island come in 0/0/0? I can only find sugar free.
    ALL of the WF products are 0/0/0
  • Quote: Does the WF thousand island come in 0/0/0? I can only find sugar free.
    Yeppers just as Wuv says and the WF Ranch is a good one to use in it too. Changes it up a bit.
  • This sounds really good! I guess I will be going to the grocery store tomorrow!

Thanks for posting!
  • I just tried this recipe tonight. Definitely a new favorite. Thanks for posting it!
  • Quote: This is amazing!! It was Jordanna's creation. I have started adding a few of the dill pickle zippers to the salad to give it some crunch and added pickle flavor.
    What a good idea!! I really like the dill pickle zippers. I think I will try something like this on my taco salad but with another kind!