Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 148/132.4/125

Height: 5'5"

Had WI #4 today - down 2.6 pounds! I was hoping for a bigger loss since I only lost .6 last week, but I'll take it!

My coach hardly had any of the food I wanted! He didn't have the vanilla peanut bars or crispy cereal so I had to completely change my game plan.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:58 PM   #92  
Sandy

S/C/G: 188/154/140

Height: 5'6"

Hello and good evening to everyone!!! My coach asked me today if I wanted to try the new Broccoli & Cheese soup. I said..."oh no, not until I ask around if anyone liked it"....LOL
If anyone has tried it, please let me know.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 148/132.4/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJackson View Post
Hello and good evening to everyone!!! My coach asked me today if I wanted to try the new Broccoli & Cheese soup. I said..."oh no, not until I ask around if anyone liked it"....LOL
If anyone has tried it, please let me know.
I was wondering the same thing! I'm thinking if it's good I can easily mix in some veggies. My coach said it's good but he thinks everything is good. He said it has a great cheesy flavor.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:13 PM   #94  
Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoderngirl View Post
I was wondering the same thing! I'm thinking if it's good I can easily mix in some veggies. My coach said it's good but he thinks everything is good. He said it has a great cheesy flavor.
Well, I think I'll monitor everyone elses posts about it and maybe pick it up next week and then give my opinion.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:18 PM   #95  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJackson View Post
Well, I think I'll monitor everyone elses posts about it and maybe pick it up next week and then give my opinion.
My coach said that it had been pulled. Someone on here reported getting sick from it and discovered it had MSG. If you see it next week, please read the ingredient list and report back...
Old 04-19-2011, 07:21 PM   #96  
Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
My coach said that it had been pulled. Someone on here reported getting sick from it and discovered it had MSG. If you see it next week, please read the ingredient list and report back...
Ooooh, that's not good. I'll send a text to my coach tomorrow and have him check it out.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:44 PM   #97  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

I did pretty good today. I am down another 2 pounds to that is good. I am hoping to be a size or two down before my birthday at the end of June.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #98  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Feeling great about Easter. Planning to shop for tons of Easter chocolate/candy and then donate most of it to send to US troops overseas. I'll keep some for the hubby and the kidlet.

Last edited by Pxlkitty4; 04-19-2011 at 08:03 PM.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:21 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowclover View Post
My hips are sore too! Every time I have an odd symptom I see someone else mention it here. At least I know I'm in good company with my sore hips right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treena View Post
Speaking of weird symptoms, has anyone else experienced insanely dry mouth/throats when you wake up in the morning? I have nasal problems and am somewhat of a mouth-breather at night, so I'm used to a little dryness, but never even close to this bad. This just started happening within the past couple weeks (I started week #5 on Sunday).
I have always had a problem with my hips hurting on and off. Generally for me it's an indicator of TOM, but not always. Sometimes they just hurt for no reason. With me, I think the hip pain has gotten less frequent. At least that's what I hope. With less body weight putting strain on them, it may be true!

As far as being dry, what I have had problems with is my contacts drying out all the time!

As far as dryness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrean View Post
back from WI #11 down 4.8 lbs!! I"m so happy I have reached my pre-easter goal!
Good for you!! Another goal reached!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mholley View Post
First WI was today! I only managed to loose a disappointing 3 lbs ! It is that TOM, but I was expecting to loose more since I did not cheat!! I'm going to continue on IP, hopefully next week is better! Any advice?
Like others have said, 3 lbs is a great loss for one week! It's really hard not to compare your losses with the losses of others, but you really shouldn't. Everyone loses differently. You are doing great!
Old 04-19-2011, 08:50 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 262/254.5/170

Height: 5"7"

Day Two and feeling fine so far. So IP Proteins are okay. I've tried the leek soup and the peach mango shake which were good. Not really crazy about the Tomato Basil soup but I added some cauliflower and it was acceptable. The cranberry pomegranate bars are an awesome snack! No cravings so far...I got my eating schedule to fit into my daily life so unlike yesterday...I'm a happy camper. Can't wait until WI next Monday.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:23 PM   #101  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Default so much to say so little time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrean View Post
back from WI #11 down 4.8 lbs!! I"m so happy I have reached my pre-easter goal!
that is great Adrean, with the stress you have been in buying your house and getting ready to move... that is an awesome wi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mholley View Post
First WI was today! I only managed to loose a disappointing 3 lbs ! It is that TOM, but I was expecting to loose more since I did not cheat!! I'm going to continue on IP, hopefully next week is better! Any advice?
sime of us have lost more but you know I think the first week is water retention weight and this just means you been drinking properly and now your body will get moving and start working harder to lose the fat. Have a great rest of the week and it is a marathon and not a sprint as I believe couts71 and Juiceman say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzthingaling View Post
I did pretty good today. I am down another 2 pounds to that is good. I am hoping to be a size or two down before my birthday at the end of June.
You will be surprised at how fast the sizes go down. Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
Feeling great about Easter. Planning to shop for tons of Easter chocolate/candy and then donate most of it to send to US troops overseas. I'll keep some for the hubby and the kidlet.
That is such a great idea. I send a thank you to our troops every day as I have a friend's husband that is getting ready to deploy again. It is hard for the guys but the families too, she had her second baby while he was away last time, had to put down his dog and it really wasn't a happy time. we all try to help as much as we can and I really enjoyed babysitting and playing with her kids and dogs. Happy Easter to Our Troops and Their families.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolphin53 View Post
Day Two and feeling fine so far. So IP Proteins are okay. I've tried the leek soup and the peach mango shake which were good. Not really crazy about the Tomato Basil soup but I added some cauliflower and it was acceptable. The cranberry pomegranate bars are an awesome snack! No cravings so far...I got my eating schedule to fit into my daily life so unlike yesterday...I'm a happy camper. Can't wait until WI next Monday.
hey did you get those mitts at the Olympics? I bought a couple pair but they were sold out so fast and hard to get. The tomato basil soup is good with salsa and asparagus as well. I add fresh basil and a little bit of cider vinegar and it is better.

Okay so I made it home and two dogs did greet me at the door... Rebel took 3 bags of the four bags of candies out of the bag and she probably chewed up about 10 chocolate easter eggs, will know for sure tomorrow when things come out like little shiny tinfoil. At least I have 3 bags to take to work as my candy supply is down quite a bit. And happy to say not from me.

NSV lots today, I went to a lunch celebration at my other office and everyone had such good things to say about my weight loss. One of my friend's there has lost 20 lbs on IP and she looks totally awesome. Was asked today why this diet and why now? I basically said that I decide that this year was the year and nothing could hold me back, my friend said she didn't want to retire fat. It was nice to sit down and talk with her as we give each other ideas on what is working for each other and what isn't. Everyone thought we were nuts there was all sorts of good food but the only thing we could find OP was coleslaw without dressing, and I snuck a few tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers out of a greek salad. The rest of them couldn't believe it. They also wanted to know what I made as it was their request I make a dessert (they always like my desserts) I made a cinnamon Schnapps Chocolate cake... oh boy did I want to lick the beaters, but didn't. All and all it was a good day to be on Plan and healthy and happy to be here. Have a good night everyone.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:56 PM   #102  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
my NSV for this week: my weight loss has slowed quite a bit. i've been working on the same pound for the last 3 days - watching it come off 2 ounces at a time. so frustrating! however, this week i am wearing size 10 skinny jeans! i can't ever remember wearing size 10. when i was in high school at 145 lbs i was wearing a size 12. this is blowing my mind because is still see my hips and thighs as being huge. i still see my entire body as being huge! i wonder if i'll still feel this way when i am in an 8 or a 6? oh well, either way i am happy as can be about wearing a size 10 in jeans! oh, and being at my driver's license weight (which was always a big "I WISH!").
WOW Laura look at you!!!!!! You look amazing -- your journey pics are so inspiring. I heart your dress. You, and Juiceman, are kicking my booty in the weight loss department -I think your 55 pounds is INCREDIBLE WAY TO GO--it is great to see all of us who started together (big smile and wink...this will happen to those of you who started together) loose together -I look forward to watching and experiencing this journey with you (and moving on to our new phases eventually)!!!!

Last edited by CheekyWit; 04-19-2011 at 09:56 PM.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 305/305/215

Height: 5'10"

Drive by..... I see LOTS of scale success and NSVs---keep OP and the results will come. I love this community---it really helps keep me going!!!
Old 04-19-2011, 10:23 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 182(size16)/143(size 8)/132ish

Height: 5'6 started IP 2/2/11

Congrats everyone on their SV and NSV's today. I went to WI #11 and I thought I wasn't going to lose anything, but there it was 3 lbs and over two inches.. Whew.. This is why I shouldn't weigh everyday. I should just trust this diet. It works. My coach says h wants me to try to only weigh once this week (on sat.) ha ha.. I already weighed when I got home.
Today at walmart I found a pair of size 10 pants for a dollar and bought them, and they totally fit. What the heck? It's not 1995. That's the last time I was that size
Old 04-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #105  

S/C/G: Weight loss goal 60 pounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
hi snowclover! i've had very similar problems. for a long time i was not hungry at all and i just couldn't eat. i still struggle with this sometimes, but not as often. i spoke to my coach about it a couple of months ago and he said to try to get in 1 restricted every day. if you up your carbs just a little bit, you will be more hungry. i thought that was weird advice, but i tried it and it did work. eat a restricted every morning and you might notice a change in your appetite. good luck!

my NSV for this week: my weight loss has slowed quite a bit. i've been working on the same pound for the last 3 days - watching it come off 2 ounces at a time. so frustrating! however, this week i am wearing size 10 skinny jeans! i can't ever remember wearing size 10. when i was in high school at 145 lbs i was wearing a size 12. this is blowing my mind because is still see my hips and thighs as being huge. i still see my entire body as being huge! i wonder if i'll still feel this way when i am in an 8 or a 6? oh well, either way i am happy as can be about wearing a size 10 in jeans! oh, and being at my driver's license weight (which was always a big "I WISH!").
Wow I just looked at your progress pics! amazing I love your dress! I totally found a pair of skinny guess jeans that I fell in love with at the bay (haven't been able to fit into guess jeans since I was like 14) tried them on I could do up the 32 but had a major muffin top...mind you that was about 10 lbs ago! I would like to be able to wear those comfortably at my goal weight
Closed Thread