Old 04-14-2011, 06:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/258/150

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Question Fabulous Food Finds For Ip

I really need help! I need everyone to let me know what products they have found that work with IP. And what all does Walden Farms make?
marlana1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:49 PM   #2  
Awesome Member

S/C/G: 233/214/???

Height: 5 foot 4.75 inches

So far I've tried Walden Farms salad dressings: Zesty Italian and Thousand Island and really liked both. Don't go into WF products expecting something comparable to the full fat products we're used to, just take them as their own kind of dressing and they're easier to accept and really yummy!
snowclover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #3  
IP Start Feb 5/16

S/C/G: 338.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'3

Hi Marlana,

I have tried almost every WF product, some I like and others (to me) are hiddious.
http://www.waldenfarms.com/

Where I live, there is a very limited amount of low carb items. I try to use spices to change things up a bit. Be sure to read labels, many spice mixes have sugar or high in salt.

Try surfing and searching the net for low carb products and read the nutrition and ingrediance.
Addy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:20 PM   #4  
Re-Start 8/6/2012

S/C/G: 202/152/155

Height: 5'7

The Walden Farms chocolate syrup is yummy. So is the Raspberry Jam on toast once you get to Phase 3!!
Lesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:27 PM   #5  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

I like Kelp noodles (yummmm -- great in an Asian inspired chicken soup), Torani sugar free syrup in Vanilla and Raspberry (great in coffee, puddings, crispy cereal pancakes) Walden Farms ketchup - makes a great base for homemade bbq sauce, cocktail sauce, Asian style salad dressing and homemade french dressing, Walden Farm Mayo - again a good base for salad dressing, tuna salad, faux sushi mix etc) Spice mixes from Penzey's (Singapore, pumpkin pie, fox point), Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and Ginger Spice drinks (tastes like kumbacha but no carbs), fun teas from teavana or grocery store, and an occasional Virgil's zero root beer (made with stevia)
CheekyWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:10 PM   #6  

Height: 5'2"

I also live in an area with limited access to stores that carry WF. So last time I went out of town I bought WF Ranch, and Thousand dressing. I have yet to try the others, but I am definately going to try the WF choco syrup
Keair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:44 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 212/175/140

Height: 4'11"

Choco syrup is good - i use it as a topping on my pudding, or dip my mini chocolate muffins into them Still looking for the marshmellow sauce but haven't found it yet locally.

The Strawberry "jam" is good on the plain crepe. I don't like any of the WF dressings, but my fiance likes the ranch and creamy bacon. We used the WF Balsamic as a marinade for chicken last night and it came out pretty good.

Good luck!!
puddleduck is offline   Reply With Quote