3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Any IP dieters from MARYLAND???? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/230144-any-ip-dieters-maryland.html)

zephyr1973 05-16-2014 02:38 PM

I'm in the Carney area of Baltimore and have my practice in Towson. I am using alternatives, but will plan to return to my coach in Towson (Dee - I LOVE her!) once I am ready for starting phase 2. I just need to get the weight off!

livinthelife 05-16-2014 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyr1973 (Post 5005150)
I'm in the Carney area of Baltimore and have my practice in Towson. I am using alternatives, but will plan to return to my coach in Towson (Dee - I LOVE her!) once I am ready for starting phase 2. I just need to get the weight off!

Do you go to A Better Weigh? I just saw Dee today for the first time. Normally I go to Dot but she wasn't there today. I love it there. Everyone is so supportive! I believe Dee is one of the owners.

zephyr1973 05-16-2014 04:57 PM

Yep! Dee is one of the three owners and she is absolutely lovely! I like Dot as well, but Dee is my favorite.

If you ever would like to get together, let me know!

pishposhappelsauce 05-17-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livinthelife (Post 5005198)
Do you go to A Better Weigh? I just saw Dee today for the first time. Normally I go to Dot but she wasn't there today. I love it there. Everyone is so supportive! I believe Dee is one of the owners.

I go to A Better Weigh in Catonsville. All of the coaches there are awesome, I've yet to have a bad experience and I've done WIs with three different coaches (because of schedule changes on my end). Though, FYI, I don't know if you buy WF products from them, but I'd look around in the grocery stores if you do. Weis and a local grocery near me have them for $2-$3 cheaper. That's probably true in most areas though.

regrvk 05-17-2014 09:21 PM

I live in Montgomery County - near Rockville. 3rd weigh in so far!!

dcs0826 05-18-2014 09:59 AM

Best thing about being on IP and being from MD...CRABS!

livinthelife 05-18-2014 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pishposhappelsauce (Post 5005550)
I go to A Better Weigh in Catonsville. All of the coaches there are awesome, I've yet to have a bad experience and I've done WIs with three different coaches (because of schedule changes on my end). Though, FYI, I don't know if you buy WF products from them, but I'd look around in the grocery stores if you do. Weis and a local grocery near me have them for $2-$3 cheaper. That's probably true in most areas though.

Thanks I just found out that Shop Rite also carries WF for way cheaper. I don't like the dressings but really appreciate some of the other products for substitutions.

livinthelife 05-18-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pishposhappelsauce (Post 5005550)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcs0826 (Post 5005917)

We just had crabs for the first time Friday night and they were delicious! We ate them out on our screen porch while watching the O's game on TV!!! Best thing about summer in MD!!!

pishposhappelsauce 05-18-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcs0826 (Post 5005917)

Yes! I just got back from brunch and had crab in my omelette. Also, I will really appreciate crabs for things like the 4th of july and my birthday (also in july). It will help me not feel like I'm missing out!

dcs0826 05-18-2014 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pishposhappelsauce (Post 5006002)
Yes! I just got back from brunch and had crab in my omelette. Also, I will really appreciate crabs for things like the 4th of july and my birthday (also in july). It will help me not feel like I'm missing out!

Awesome! We just got back from crabs from Mikes crab house in Annapolis. Amazing place if you've never been..right on the water!

zephyr1973 05-18-2014 08:11 PM

MMMMMMMM.....crabs! There's a place off of Moravia on a dead-end road that has some of the biggest and best crabs...need to place an order ASAP!