Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 11:47 PM   #91  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteandcute View Post
When you get to the weight the scales will weigh, substract that number from your starting weight, divide the answer by the number of weeks you have been on IP and you will have your weekly average loss like we all have. You won't know how much you loss in a given week for a while, but believe me, from what I have seen on this forum (if you are staying on the plan) your losses will be big. For the first 3 or 4 months my weekly average loss was 2 pounds. Although I wanted to loose at a faster rate I did not give up or go off the plan. I learned not to compare myself with others. Feeling better, lighter is a big NSV. My skin got smoother, I liked that feeling. Remember this diet is like getting a college degree. When you hold the diploma in your hand no one will ask which quarter did you make an A? When you have reached your goal no one will ask which week did you loose the most? So hold fast till the scales will give you numbers. Judy
Hi Judy,
Once again, I really needed your post today. Thanks a million. I keep getting frustrated with my slow losses, but when I step back and look at what I've accomplished I know I'm doing the right thing. I've copied this and posted it to my desktop. I'll try not to forget.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:59 PM   #92  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by momoffive View Post
Ok, back from WI #9.. lost 3.8 lbs and about 4 inches!! 2 and a quarter were off my waist, the doctor had to remeasure because he said, either, I'm wrong or you lost a lot of inches... I said, "Of course the latter" and I was right. Also like a half an inch off my thigh.. Woo Hoo, this is just what I needed to keep going.
Just thought I would share my good news.. Everyone is doing awesome, keep up the good work. I have a quote from my sister in law, but here it is...

Courage to start, strength to endure, resolve to finish..
(I am somewhere in between the 2nd and 3rd parts of this..)
Hope everyone has a great day!
Congrats!!! There goes that waist you were concerned about!!!
Old 04-06-2011, 01:23 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 256/223/155

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosinthemirror View Post
My mom said the cutest thing the other day when she was complementing me on my weight loss. She said it's like unwrapping a Christmas present that has lots and lots of layers of wrapping. She can't wait to see what I look like when all the layers come off! Thought that was so sweet and a neat way to think about it. Each 10-20 pounds or so I do look quite different. Especially with changing clothes! Speaking of Christmas, I can't wait till this Christmas when I will be a whole new (much smaller!) me!!! So excited!
I absolutely LOVE this! what a sweet mama
Old 04-06-2011, 02:32 AM   #94  
I have HOPE!

S/C/G: 290/254.5/170

Height: 5'8

Much better day today...phew. I even gave up my restricted snack because I *gasp - danger danger for me* ate a piece of FULL fat cheddar cheese without even thinking about it.....popped it in my mouth before I even realized and then there was NO turning back. I'm a cheeseaholic....oy. But, i felt good about skipping my restricted snack just for tonight and have WI #3 in the morning....

Have a great OP day tomorrow everyone! Glad you're back from your trip cuz!!
Old 04-06-2011, 06:53 AM   #95  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Arrow This Thread is now closed

Please post all new topics, replies, and comments on today's thread: Wednesday, 6 April 2011
Closed Thread