3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Quick Questions! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/229737-quick-questions.html)

cpoty 04-04-2011 03:20 AM

Quick Questions!

Hi, I haven’t started the program yet but I do plan on it. I called to make an appointment and they said its going to cost me $50 even if I decide not to do the program. So since I am cheap and I'm surrounded expertise here, im hoping you can answer my questions.

I have a very physical job. I work in construction and I'm at work for over 10 hours a day, constantly moving. I also have a membership at curves. What are the recommendations for exercise on this program? Minimal? Moderate? Regular amount?
How about hunger? I’ve tried other diets and I just cant seem to get through the day without massive hunger pangs.

I read a ton of posts that are about women who loose 50+ pounds. Is this diet also right for the ones who only have 25lbs to loose? I have a destination wedding in July and have to get my butt in gear. (actually the bathing suit!)

darbs7 04-04-2011 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpoty (Post 3789976)
Hi, I haven’t started the program yet but I do plan on it. I called to make an appointment and they said its going to cost me $50 even if I decide not to do the program. So since I am cheap and I'm surrounded expertise here, im hoping you can answer my questions.

I have a very physical job. I work in construction and I'm at work for over 10 hours a day, constantly moving. I also have a membership at curves. What are the recommendations for exercise on this program? Minimal? Moderate? Regular amount?
How about hunger? I’ve tried other diets and I just cant seem to get through the day without massive hunger pangs.

I read a ton of posts that are about women who loose 50+ pounds. Is this diet also right for the ones who only have 25lbs to loose? I have a destination wedding in July and have to get my butt in gear. (actually the bathing suit!)

How much do you want to lose? No exercise is not recommended. You would need to talk to your coach about your job and the calorie intake. I had to pay $200 for my initial consultation (but I had $100 coupon for attending a seminar). Worth every dime

rjslilmommie 04-04-2011 08:32 AM

I did not have to pay a fee but my first week was abut $150, that was for vitamins and shaker and sea salt. I would talk to your coach about it and make adjustments that are required.

locks 04-04-2011 12:25 PM

I had a 50$ consult fee as well, I am sure it helps them pay for all the paperwork they gave me. As for exercise, she told me to keep doing it. I go to swann 6 times a week. I just do the thirty min circut, I cant do more, and still work. When I go to the gym I always have a packet before or after depending what time I go. If not you wont feel good.I am a dental hygienist, and I need to be alert and full of energy. I did find if I did longer then the 30 mins, or skipped some veggies, I sure felt tired the next day.

My coach said to not push myself, never be hungry, The exercise will keep me toned as losing weight. I dont want to be skinny wth flappy skin.

blueandwhite 04-04-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpoty (Post 3789976)

My start-up fee was $100.00, and as someone already said, worth every penny! As far as your job goes, you might need to add some extra protien. Only my opinion, but I've lost 20 lbs in 6 weeks. I love this program!!

Treena 04-04-2011 01:07 PM

If you have only 25 pounds to lose, you don't need to be on Phase 1 as long, and you'll get to your goal weight quicker.

The important thing to keep in mind for this diet, is commitment. And when you lose the weight you want to lose, MAINTENANCE.

You will be so happy with the results, though. And to quote many others, definitely "worth every penny"!