Old 03-30-2011, 05:47 PM   #46  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
WI #12 tomorrow. We shall see what the scale tells me. Hopefully good news!

My neighbors saw me the other day and were amazed at the amount of weight I lost. They thought I looked different from afar but did not want to come up and ask me. Well turns out that their daughter is going to talk to our clinic today to start IP April 4th. She has also asked me to help her out on her journey. I am happy to help out. I will also tell her to come here for help and inspiration. Have a wonderful evening all.
That is great juice, pay it forward. Have a great evening as well.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:11 PM   #47  
Started IP on 1/3/2011

S/C/G: 308/308/150

Height: 5' 2"

Looks like we have a lot of "ho ho's" on the thread today (please laugh)...I find the whole "scale whores" amusing...lol.

Well I had a 2 day meeting in CT for work and it finally ended today. All I have to say is AMEN to RTD IP's drinks! It got me through breakfast and lunch the past 2 days and I just added salads for lunch. Dinner was easy last night went to a seafood place and got a nice dry grilled piece of fish and veggies. I have to say I did not like not having my Breakfast and Lunch routines for 2 days. Glad it is all over!

Seems snow is coming again to the east coast and my WI is on Friday...hope my coach is open so I can get weighted in. I have been holding off on hoping on the scale this week. I like to be surprised lately....weird I know...

I hope everyone has a wonderful night.

Oh someone mentioned soggy kale chips...I got a tip from an oldie on this thread and it seemed to work for me. If you make a big batch of Kale put them in a zip lock bag once they are totally cooled off and keep the bag un zipped over night and then only keep it 1/2 sealed. I am addicted to kale chips so they do not get past a day...also try adding garlic, salt and pepper on them...I love the way they turn out. I have even done smoked paprika and find them yummy. I also spray them with olive oil spray....hmm I may need to make some!
Beachbella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:28 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 307/257/150 HW350

Height: 7/15/15. Restart. Reached 1st goal 10/14/15

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!! Weighed in today and lost 7 lbs. Now my total is 47 lost forever!!!!!!!

Wish everyone the best on their weighins this week
Slimbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:45 PM   #49  
Sandy

S/C/G: 188/154/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wekaba View Post
I picked up a bottle of Torani Sugar Free (sweetened with Splenda) Caramel flavored syrup last night, and OH MY!! It IS delish!!!
I added 1 tsp to my vanilla pudding and sprinkled a dash of nutmeg on top. It was DIVINE!!! I can't wait to try it in my chocolate shake.

One serving (6 teaspoons) has 1g carb. If I only use one or two teaspoons per day, then I am just getting a trace amount of carbs from this product. It's "zero" everything else.
This little product is helping to add flavor variety to my diet. Lurve it!!
Hello.

You should try the DaVinci SF Syrups. The bottle is much larger than the Torani and I LOVE the Carmel. The nutrition on those are 0-0-0. I get mine on line from Netrition.com. Flat rate shipping ($4.95 I think) no matter how much you order. I usually get mine the next day or within 2 days. LOTS of flavors, but the Caramel and the Chocolate are my fav. No creamer for my coffee, I use the syrup now with Stevia sweetner.
SJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:47 PM   #50  
Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tate View Post
Drive by post---will respond to others later because i am working, BUT wanted to announce that yes, I am trying a new veggie!!

Shredded red cabbage is on the stove simmering in chicken stock with 2 cloves of garlic in some black pepper......will let you know how it turns out...... (BTW I also bought a rutabega and cauliflower....I believe parkas should be issued in ****---it is most certainly snowing there now....)
ROFL
Old 03-30-2011, 07:50 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash825 View Post
Good morning! I've been planning to get my nose re-pierced for 50 lbs lost and I believe I will be there this weekend (I've lost 41 on IP and 8 on WW right before IP = 49 lbs). I'm nervous as all get out but I know I'll love it!
Congrats!! I will be hitting the 25 lb mark pretty soon (not soon enough) and I haven't decided what I want yet. There's a thousand things I would like to have, but I can't narrow it down. Plus since I've been on IP, I've been a little shop-aholic. I guess I'm replacing one vice with another? I bought 4 new purses in a week. I really should do something that doesn't cost much. Maybe a bubble bath or new nail polish? Hmmm...

Quote:
I picked up a bottle of Torani Sugar Free (sweetened with Splenda) Caramel flavored syrup last night, and OH MY!! It IS delish!!!
I added 1 tsp to my vanilla pudding and sprinkled a dash of nutmeg on top. It was DIVINE!!! I can't wait to try it in my chocolate shake.

One serving (6 teaspoons) has 1g carb. If I only use one or two teaspoons per day, then I am just getting a trace amount of carbs from this product. It's "zero" everything else.
I have the Torani vanilla syrup and I put a little in my coffee or chai, and I've put it in the chocolate pudding. yummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
WI #12 tomorrow. We shall see what the scale tells me. Hopefully good news!

My neighbors saw me the other day and were amazed at the amount of weight I lost. They thought I looked different from afar but did not want to come up and ask me. Well turns out that their daughter is going to talk to our clinic today to start IP April 4th. She has also asked me to help her out on her journey. I am happy to help out. I will also tell her to come here for help and inspiration. Have a wonderful evening all.
Good luck with your weigh in!! Has anyone taken you up on your challenge for the "bikini/speedo challenge"? I thought about it, but I am a slow loser, and even with your birthday cheat, I don't think I will beat you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbound View Post
OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!! Weighed in today and lost 7 lbs. Now my total is 47 lost forever!!!!!!!

Congrats! 47 lbs gone forever, you must feel great!
brandam6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:53 PM   #52  
Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post
Looks like we have a lot of "ho ho's" on the thread today (please laugh)...I find the whole "scale whores" amusing...lol.

Well I had a 2 day meeting in CT for work and it finally ended today. All I have to say is AMEN to RTD IP's drinks! It got me through breakfast and lunch the past 2 days and I just added salads for lunch. Dinner was easy last night went to a seafood place and got a nice dry grilled piece of fish and veggies. I have to say I did not like not having my Breakfast and Lunch routines for 2 days. Glad it is all over!

Seems snow is coming again to the east coast and my WI is on Friday...hope my coach is open so I can get weighted in. I have been holding off on hoping on the scale this week. I like to be surprised lately....weird I know...

I hope everyone has a wonderful night.

Oh someone mentioned soggy kale chips...I got a tip from an oldie on this thread and it seemed to work for me. If you make a big batch of Kale put them in a zip lock bag once they are totally cooled off and keep the bag un zipped over night and then only keep it 1/2 sealed. I am addicted to kale chips so they do not get past a day...also try adding garlic, salt and pepper on them...I love the way they turn out. I have even done smoked paprika and find them yummy. I also spray them with olive oil spray....hmm I may need to make some!
I stopped and looked at Kale at the store, but I'm not really sure what to do with it before I try to make the chips. Do I take off the stalks and have this big, ruffled-looking piece of green stuff? LOL Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing, IDK
Old 03-30-2011, 08:00 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

My name is Brandy, and I am a scale whore.

Every week I say I am going to stay off of it. But then I go pee and I just have to see if I lost weight because of it. Or I take my shoes off, change my shirt, "Oh I wonder what I weigh now?" Absolutely ridiculous, I know it! Then every Wednesday, I am freaking out sure that I haven't lost a pound (My official weigh ins are Thursday mornings). And generally they turn out fine. And what's worse, is that I can't figure out what the difference is between my scale and the scale at the Dr's office. It's always different, sometimes more, sometimes less.

But here I am Wednesday night, and I am already consoling myself for my weigh in tomorrow because I am sure I have lost no weight this week.

Oh well. I am off to go and put my scale out in the garage.
brandam6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:02 PM   #54  

S/C/G: Weight loss goal 60 pounds

made it to WI#8 today down down another 3.6 lbs and 2.5 inches! woop woop! that puts me at almost 30 lbs down! I also picked up the new peanut puffs so I am tres excited to try them feeling a bit better after my nap thinking I just have a head cold hopefully be up to par tomorrow after a good nights sleep
Adrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:04 PM   #55  
Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrean View Post
made it to WI#8 today down down another 3.6 lbs and 2.5 inches! woop woop! that puts me at almost 30 lbs down! I also picked up the new peanut puffs so I am tres excited to try them feeling a bit better after my nap thinking I just have a head cold hopefully be up to par tomorrow after a good nights sleep
CONGRATS!!!!! The Peanut Butter puffs are the best!!!!
Old 03-30-2011, 08:49 PM   #56  
Maintaining-March, 2011

S/C/G: 184/IP 175.6/133/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:

Starbucks will also sell you their syrups. I bought the SF Cinnamon Dolce. It is sweetened with sucralose (Splenda) and is 0/0/0. In the morning I heat 1 vanilla RTD, 4 pumps of Cinnamon Dolce and 1-2 shots of very strong coffee (i don't have an espresso maker). Yum!! My husband likes it too.

Quote:
Drive by post---will respond to others later because i am working, BUT wanted to announce that yes, I am trying a new veggie!!

Shredded red cabbage is on the stove simmering in chicken stock with 2 cloves of garlic in some black pepper......will let you know how it turns out...... (BTW I also bought a rutabega and cauliflower....I believe parkas should be issued in ****---it is most certainly snowing there now....)
Go Tate, GO!!

Lynn
woolberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:57 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 305/305/215

Height: 5'10"

I'm sorry I'm just too tired to respond to everyone individually. Spent 12 hours working on a proposal for my boss n I am soooooo beat. Sorry for being a bad board buddy! I sliced the cabbage thin, simmered in chicken stock w two cloves of garlic n a good bit of black pepper. Had it with sliced chicken. Not bad.

WI tomorrow.

Congrats to all who lost and to any who didn't--keep fighting. It is worth it!!!
Tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:21 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 264.5/183/165

Height: 5ft3

Down another 4lbs today at WI.....officially 19 lbs to goal...woot woot
Mammers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:32 PM   #59  
IP START: March 20th 2011

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
I'm sorry I'm just too tired to respond to everyone individually. Spent 12 hours working on a proposal for my boss n I am soooooo beat. Sorry for being a bad board buddy! I sliced the cabbage thin, simmered in chicken stock w two cloves of garlic n a good bit of black pepper. Had it with sliced chicken. Not bad.

WI tomorrow.

Congrats to all who lost and to any who didn't--keep fighting. It is worth it!!!
YAY!!!! "not bad" is much better than "disgusting" I am o glad you found something that is tolerable!
Shrinking Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:33 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 305/305/215

Height: 5'10"

Default Ok so I lied.....

Just too much good stuff to be quiet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanmly View Post
I know Ideal Protein is suppose to tone muscles also, I had someone come up today and ask if I had been working out because my arms looked "really buff" Made my day
gotta feel great about that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunladybug22 View Post
Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great day. My first WI is tomorrow, and it's TOM for me right now. So who knows what it'll be, but my pants aren't as tight on me now, and that feels awesome!
When I get too focused on weight I remember allllll of the changes I have made helping my body. Weight is just one little factor. Be proud for all of your work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmisan View Post
Hi, it looks like we're in exactly the same boat. My first WI is also tomorrow (& TOM).
ditto what I said above!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbound View Post

woooooohoooooooo! That is awesome progress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandam6 View Post
My name is Brandy, and I am a scale whore.

Every week I say I am going to stay off of it. But then I go pee and I just have to see if I lost weight because of it. Or I take my shoes off, change my shirt, "Oh I wonder what I weigh now?" Absolutely ridiculous, I know it! Then every Wednesday, I am freaking out sure that I haven't lost a pound (My official weigh ins are Thursday mornings). And generally they turn out fine. And what's worse, is that I can't figure out what the difference is between my scale and the scale at the Dr's office. It's always different, sometimes more, sometimes less.

But here I am Wednesday night, and I am already consoling myself for my weigh in tomorrow because I am sure I have lost no weight this week.

Oh well. I am off to go and put my scale out in the garage.
It's hard to break that tie to the scale. Maybe if u change it so weight is not ur only definition of success? Number of days on protocol? Acknowledging other non weight related accomplishments? Just my 2 cents. Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrean View Post
What great progress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolberger View Post

Go Tate, GO!!

Lynn
Thanks!
Tate is offline   Reply With Quote