Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 10:27 AM   #16  
Reema

S/C/G: 155/131/115

Height: 4"10'

Default Vegetarians????

I am vegetarian...I eat no meat at all. Is there anyone here like me???

Reema
Old 03-28-2011, 10:28 AM   #17  
IP with alternatives

S/C/G: 202/Ticker/140

Height: 5.4

NSV this weekend!
I do progress a picture every month so that I can see the difference in my body structure. I do this in my bikini (will not be posted, so don't even ask! ) and while examining the front, side and back pictures I realized my back fat is gone! Now I have been working out so I'm not going to give all the credit to IP, but what a great feeling!

So with great accomplishment comes great failure.
I cheated yet again this weekend. Felt great while I was eating and drinking, but woke up this morning feeling horrible! Sick to my stomach. So my body obviously doesn't like all this garbage I have been putting in it for the last number of years. I'm going to start the cleanse again this week, get all the crap out of my system and start fresh. I can't afford to keep throwing myself in and out of ketosis, and it's probably really hard on my body as well. I need to stick with it until I am at my goal. I have a few weddings to go to this summer and would love if I could be at goal by then. IP bootcamp here I come!

I hope everyone else in the IP world is doing great.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:28 AM   #18  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone, another week on the horizon, I start work at 7 so am already started my day. Went through my closet yesterday and found some treasures at the very back. Started throwing out my old clothes, as I too was told that if I didn't throw out my too big clothes that I would be a candidate for "What Not to Wear" I told my friend to go ahead I could use $5000.00 of new clothes, but to wait until I hit my goal than I will be happy to spend it all. wouldn't that be nice, new clothes, new hair and makeup and didn't cost you anything but getting rid of your baggy clothes?
Have a good week everyone.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:36 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 185/tkr/125 (IP since 3/20/11)

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddleduck View Post
Good Morning Everyone!

Going for my second WI after work, and tomorrow starts week 3. I never thought I'd make it past week one, but I did! Clothes are starting to fit a little better, and I'm not wanting to nap after work. I also have more energy now and look forward to my Wii Fit time in the morning. And I don't know if it has anything to do with IP, but both my fiance and I (he's on IP also) are sleeping much better...prior to that I could count on waking up at least once during the night, and waking up exhausted.

Hope everyone has an awesome day
So am I! This is Day # 9. I have anxiety problems and those are almost completely gone. Even the day after I didn't sleep well, I still had enough energy to get me through. Just feeling better all around!

Now, if only I could find more ways to enjoy veggies... I know it takes some getting used to! And I check out the recipe threads regularly. I've been searching for some WF products, because I really want to try the "apple" zucchinis and the microwaved rutabaga that tastes like strawberry pie filling. I miss eating fruit!
Old 03-28-2011, 10:45 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

SUSIEB : I go to swann 6 days a week. Have a drink when I get up, usually hot chocolate, then go work out, when I come back have another packet, usually pina colada, or crispy cereal or omelette. If you want to work out your body needs the extra protien or you wont lose, and you wont feel good.

I work three till nine and real busy so I have my real meal at late lunch and a snack before I go to work. I dont lose fast though. My coach said I am not just losing fat, but gainning muscel and tonning my body so as I get smaller I look healthy and shapped.

I think a lot depens on your coach but mine always said you should never feel hungry, your body will go in starvation mode.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:06 AM   #21  
Maintenance since 8/2/10

S/C/G: 173/130/130

Height: 4'11"

Good morning everyone! Hope it's a great day!
Old 03-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 248/239/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddleduck View Post
Good Morning Everyone!

Going for my second WI after work, and tomorrow starts week 3. I never thought I'd make it past week one, but I did! Clothes are starting to fit a little better, and I'm not wanting to nap after work. I also have more energy now and look forward to my Wii Fit time in the morning. And I don't know if it has anything to do with IP, but both my fiance and I (he's on IP also) are sleeping much better...prior to that I could count on waking up at least once during the night, and waking up exhausted.

Hope everyone has an awesome day

I have been sleeping better since I started IP also. My husband told me that I stopped snoring the very first week I was on IP. I have also had a couple of skin conditions that cleared up in the first week or two of IP - bumps on my upper arms and cracked rough skin on my heels. It made me wonder if I didn't have some food allergies.
Congratulations! I am finding that I have lots more energy and in fact just volunteered to help coach my kids Little League team - something that I would never have done before!!
Old 03-28-2011, 01:06 PM   #23  

S/C/G: Weight loss goal 60 pounds

good morning all!
WI # 8 on Wednesday this week, I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be a small loss this week as my scale at home is not showing much of a loss thus far (who knows maybe the woosh fairy will visit me before Wednesday).

Has anyone out there used the Premier protein shakes from costco? I have been having one in my coffee every morning for the past probably 3-4 weeks and I am wondering if that might affect my weight loss? There is 30grams of Protein which I know is more than the IP shakes, 3 grams of fat and 5 grams of carbs. They are substancially cheaper than the IP shakes and taste fairly good. I might try cutting them out next week and see if there is a difference in weight loss. Thoughts??
Old 03-28-2011, 01:13 PM   #24  
Kathy

S/C/G: 165/120/120

Height: 5' 1"

8 pounds to go before I can jump on the phase two wagon and 14 to meet my goal weight. I know that my weight loss is going to slow down significantly so starting this evening I'm headed back to the gym to add cardio and abs. Don't plan on doing and real strength training until I am at my goal weight for maintenance. I can see the light and am so excited but also a little nervous about the new phases and the real world food.

Last edited by Alaskaipjourney; 03-28-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:39 PM   #25  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 206/167/150

Height: 5'8"

Happy Monday everyone!
I've been starving lately and have no idea why. It's really annoying because I'm 1 month in and usually am not hungry at all, but not lately. I made some hard boiled eggs and have had one yesterday and one today. Other than that...I'm drinking more water and eating more lettuce. I hope this goes away soon!
Old 03-28-2011, 01:54 PM   #26  
Sandy

S/C/G: 188/154/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrean View Post
good morning all!
WI # 8 on Wednesday this week, I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be a small loss this week as my scale at home is not showing much of a loss thus far (who knows maybe the woosh fairy will visit me before Wednesday).

Has anyone out there used the Premier protein shakes from costco? I have been having one in my coffee every morning for the past probably 3-4 weeks and I am wondering if that might affect my weight loss? There is 30grams of Protein which I know is more than the IP shakes, 3 grams of fat and 5 grams of carbs. They are substancially cheaper than the IP shakes and taste fairly good. I might try cutting them out next week and see if there is a difference in weight loss. Thoughts??
I love the vanilla Premier Protein shakes. I use them as a meal replacment, but only a couple of times a week, so I don't know if it affects my weight loss or not. I usually will drink one on weekend or in the evening if I haven't had my IP pack and I'm in a hurry. I always needed creamer in my coffee until I started on IP. Now I use a little stevia sweetner (started at 2 tspns and now down to 1 tspn) and the SF DaVinci flavored syrups. No creamer at all anymore and I don't miss it. Absolutely love, love, love the caramel SF syrup.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:58 PM   #27  
Sandy

S/C/G: 188/154/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp8275 View Post
Happy Monday everyone!
I've been starving lately and have no idea why. It's really annoying because I'm 1 month in and usually am not hungry at all, but not lately. I made some hard boiled eggs and have had one yesterday and one today. Other than that...I'm drinking more water and eating more lettuce. I hope this goes away soon!
LOL, I have days when I wake up just starving!!!! I drink a lot of water and can't wait to get to work to have an omlette or the chicken soup doctored up with hot sauce and about 2 ounces of shredded chicken, sea salt and black pepper. That's the only way I can eat the chicken soup. Not a big fan, but it's filling with the chicken in it.

Last edited by SJackson; 03-28-2011 at 01:59 PM.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:59 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

I'm back from my WI:

WI (1) -5 lbs
WI (2) -3.5 lbs

Total = -8.5 lbs in two weeks. I am pleased with that! My coach only measures once a month but I bet that will be motivating too!

I wanted to buy more salt & vinegar ridges for the weekend in case I end up taking the rest of the week off work but she was all out!
Old 03-28-2011, 02:03 PM   #29  

Hi Everyone! I am on day 4 of IP and am feeling great! I am a stay at home mother to the cutest seven month old boy around, and am looking forward to losing lots of weight so I can be active with him. I also am trying to lose weight before my husband and I start trying for another child. We are hoping to do that in a year or so.

I am on the alternate plan because I am still breast-feeding my son ( I am so proud of that achievement), so I am hoping I still lose lots. He is eating three meals a day of solids, so it was finally time for me to get the weight off.

My goal is to lose 100 lbs before trying for another child, March 31, 2012. I would like to lose 170 total, but I am committed to one year of IP, so there isn't a huge age gap between my children.

My mini-goal is to break the 300lbs mark by May 30, 2011.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:10 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 164/156/140

Height: 5'8"

Back from WI# 5 and lost another 3.8lbs, for a total of 29.2lbs in 5 weeks. Starting on Phase 2 this week. It's been an incredible journey
Closed Thread