Old 03-27-2011, 10:40 PM   #211  
I have HOPE!

S/C/G: 290/254.5/170

Height: 5'8

Good evening everyone I'm constantly inspired by your little and big victories on here and come on every day to read your posts. Thank you all for sharing. I've been visiting with my brother and his family out of town for a few days now and not home until Weds. I'm proud to say the only cheat I had was a glass of diet pepsi with an ounce of vodka...in the past, I'd have been grazing on everything because they're not a family who are shy with the snacks if you know what I mean, but I have done so well and it's a great feeling!! Here's hoping my WI#2 shows this effort

Have a great week!!
sugadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:48 PM   #212  

S/C/G: 142/130/125

Height: 5'2''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tate View Post
WOW You are off to a GREAT start!!! Keep it up!!!
Wow!!! Great Job! Doesn't that just make you want to jump up and down? (once your off the scale!)
Maureen123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:52 PM   #213  
IP START: March 20th 2011

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen123 View Post
Wow!!! Great Job! Doesn't that just make you want to jump up and down? (once your off the scale!)
yes in fact I started to tear up a little. I took a picture of the scale with me on it and now it's my wallpaper on my computer with the words, This is the last time I'll ever weigh this again.
Shrinking Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:54 PM   #214  

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteandcute View Post
I want to see you loose your weight, you need to, you deserve to. If you use Ideal Protien on line your products are shipped to you and you talk to a live person (coach) on the phone. STRESS will slow your weight loss and I think will make you gain. Your coach is not helping you at all. Are there other clinics in your area? Her threat to terminate you sounds very unreasonable. If you are following the protocol and there is a problem, it is her job to figure out how to solve the problem. Remember you hired her! I hope you can get this situation resolved, loose your weight and go on with your life. Judy
My coach was the same and it is very frustrating to be yelled at by your "coach". You need support....so don't forget about us online....the people on 3FC forum have been instrumental in my success. There are so many strong and determined women (and men) on here you can't help but feel supported! I would source your product from another clinic if you can...I couldn't unfortunately:
Old 03-27-2011, 11:05 PM   #215  

S/C/G: 214/184.6/160

Height: 5'8 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinking Sandra View Post
I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I completed my first week. I am down 14lbs!!!

IP is amazing, I am so happy I could cry.
Way to go!!!!!!
GetHealthyShelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:18 PM   #216  
IP START: March 20th 2011

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetHealthyShelley View Post
Way to go!!!!!!
Thank you!
Shrinking Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:39 PM   #217  

S/C/G: 320/396/175

Height: 5'8"

I can't get over how busy this thread is ! Its great !! Other message boards im on would never get this busy in 2 days.

Some amazing losses , Way to go !!! Tomorrow is WI #2 for me and Im hoping TOM doesn't screw me too bad.

My 2.5 yr old gave us a good laugh today, she was asking around to how everyones drinks were, Which was How is your Choc. Milk Daddy ? How is your pop ? and then she got to me with this funny look on her face and said , Ummm How is your water Mommy ? LOL it was cute.

Hope everyone has a great week !!!
CaperTiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:46 PM   #218  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaperTiff View Post
I can't get over how busy this thread is ! Its great !! Other message boards im on would never get this busy in 2 days.

Some amazing losses , Way to go !!! Tomorrow is WI #2 for me and Im hoping TOM doesn't screw me too bad.

My 2.5 yr old gave us a good laugh today, she was asking around to how everyones drinks were, Which was How is your Choc. Milk Daddy ? How is your pop ? and then she got to me with this funny look on her face and said , Ummm How is your water Mommy ? LOL it was cute.

Hope everyone has a great week !!!
I know what you mean....my kids are forever looking at my food and calling it astronaut food!
Old 03-27-2011, 11:53 PM   #219  

S/C/G: 305/305/215

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggiemagu View Post
For all you veggie haters out there, I to am not a huge fan however, I have found that roasting them in the oven or under the broiler with a little EVOO is a fantastic way to prepare them. I have never liked cauliflower or broccoli, but if I roast it it tastes fantastic especially the cauliflower. I also roast zucchini, mushrooms, and asparagus. Have you tried sauteing them and having them over your evening meat. Personally I love a good steak with some sauteed mushrooms and zucchini...YUM!!!!
I already like broc, so that is not a prob. Gonna get some shrooms n zooks n try that this week. If I eat anymore broccoli, I'm gonna turn in to it!! Great idea---thanks!
Tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:53 PM   #220  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarix1 View Post
I was so excited for breakfast yesterday, I had one vanilla pudding left! I added the nutmeg, cinnamon, ice and vanilla. shook it up and it turned BRIGHT red. WTH? I had added red food coloring instead of the vanilla. Boy did I feel stupid, and what a waste! I wasn't about to drink it!
that is funny, I would have probably drank it with my eyes closed... yummy nice blood looking latte...

Quote:
I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I completed my first week. I am down 14lbs!!!

IP is amazing, I am so happy I could cry.
congrats, it makes the first few days disappear once you see that number on the scale doesn't it?

Here is to a good week for everyone.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:58 PM   #221  

S/C/G: 305/305/215

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
well everyone keeps telling me that taste-buds change, so I hope you will find some you like soon
I am not super optimistic as I have been continually trying various veggies in various ways for several years now-----trying to follow that "your tastes can change theory"----personally, if someone told me I had to go the rest of my life and never eat another vegetable again, I think I would probably cry tears of joy!!!

If I am totally honest, sometimes I just skip them. You have to understand that for the last year or two I maybe ate veggies about twice a MONTH---if that. For me to even get in 2 or 3 servings daily (between the lettuce and the rest) is a huge victory for me. Hopefully one day I will get it all in, but I am settling for the best I can do for now. I am making multiple sacrifices in multiple other areas, so if I can't be perfect, I can live with that.

Last edited by Tate; 03-27-2011 at 11:59 PM.
Tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:54 AM   #222  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Arrow This Thread is now closed

Please continue the conversation by placing all replies, comments and new posts on today's thread: Monday, 28 March 2011
EatAnts is offline   Reply With Quote