Old 03-15-2011, 08:22 AM   #1  
Taking my life back...

S/C/G: 269/IP-13th-244/180

Height: 5' 5"

Default Non-fat cottage cheese & greek yogurt on phase 1??

Good Morning,

Can somebody tell me when I can eat non-fat cottage cheese & Greek yogurt? Both of these products have very few carbs and very high protein.

Thank you!

Pam
stayingalive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

I don't know as I am just starting and in no way an expert but my coach was quite specific about "no dairy: milk, cheese or yogurt" other than the skim milk in the coffee in the morning.
Susie_Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:58 PM   #3  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

The only foods allowed on phase one and two are meat and veggies and evoo and the supplements....unfortunately NOTHING else. I think you could have those during phase 3.

I did my first 4 1/2 months 100% on phase one...not a single bite lick or taste off protocol. The diet worked awesome as I averaged over 3.5 pounds a week then. I am still on phase one 80% of the time, but not 100% so therefore the weight loss has slowed dramtically.

Here is what I ate everyday for those 4.5 months:

36 ounces of water with supplements and an IP omelet
36 ounces of water with lettuce, celery, cucumbers, homemade dressing and IP shake
36 ounces of water with 6 ounces meat (pork/beef tenderloin, chicken, fish, flank steak) and 1 1/2 cups of veggies with evoo (collards, spinach, aspargus, stir fry mix)
1 restricted snack (bar usually)

I just put my mind to it and everything was off limits...when ever people say "can you have.....?" "well, how about......?" My answer is Nothing...only meat and veggies....no other foods are on this plan...ever.

So to answer you question...when can you have them...when you are in phase 3 and ready to phase off...so at your goal weight.
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote