Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 06:45 PM   #76  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Thank you Mrs. D & Rondar!

For calming me down. I know this sounds nutty, but I just feel like I want it out of me... lol. I guess going home and doing some hard dancing probably isn't the answer either, is it?

I know it's not the end of the protocol world, but I don't like it, not one
little bit.

I guess I should try and put it behind me. *whew*
Old 02-25-2011, 06:51 PM   #77  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinO View Post
Okay guys - I am literally having a hormone fueled mental break down right now. Today was good in general - worked and got my nails done in prep. for my trip...... then I came home..... just in time to witness the pizza delivery guy pull up and deliver a pizza to my family - well if that wasn't enough to make me want to cry - I unhappily ate my grilled chicken and broc. - blah. I somewhat got over myself just in time to go through my new food order- I had to order for over a week as I am away until Monday 3/1 - well wouldn't you know - the clinic messed up my order - they shorted me 6 of my lunch packets - chili, spag., etc. GRRR. I left them a message - but I know they wont get it until Monday - and by then I will be gone....

I want to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh!

Sorry for the drama! lol.
Ohhh ErinO...

If I could, I would hand you my spagetti packets and whatever you need, thru the monitor but I don't think that's gonna work.

You may have to stick to other animal proteins unless you can pick up some protein powder or bars from another source (GNC or the store) Is that a good idea, IP'ers??

It's alright Erin, you'll be ok, but I understand your frustrations.

Old 02-25-2011, 07:36 PM   #78  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondar View Post
sherry- imho- the oil is not going to bother your ketosis. you will burn the fat you ingested before you dip into your fat cells is all. you should feel very full for quite awhile so just enjoy and relax!

coastal- great info! i'd love you to send me some shorter hair pics, would ya? i'm not sure if my email is in my profile. i'll go check.... or you can PM me with some links. i am going to do something when i get this weight off!
Sure- send me your email thru a personal message,where I can you send you some pics, and I will reply with my email .. Then send me a pic of your face and I'll give you more ideas.. glad to help!

I gave DAMGI (from the IP boards) a new cut and foil highlights, and she loves it! She's been back again and again! .. and she looks great!! from size 14 to size 6 and slim!!!
Old 02-25-2011, 07:57 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 265/244/185

Height: Started IP 12/8/14

Got a quick question.....I try to stay away from restricted but is it better to have them in the morning vs. Late at night???????.......mmmmmmm. I ask because when we can add crabs its in the morning from my understanding. I'm trying to treat myself with restricted instead of a cheat.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:57 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 190.4/136/140

Height: 5' 5"

Just got back from WI # 7 with a loss of 1.5 lbs and 5.5 inches!! I was hoping for a little more, but I'll take whatever loss I get!!
Half-way there!

Last edited by Hollmark; 02-25-2011 at 08:35 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:59 PM   #81  

whoops.....I meant carbs.......ill blame ky spell check
Old 02-25-2011, 08:01 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 245.6/193.4/180.0 IP 10/17/10

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerdixie View Post
So happy it's Friday!!! Missed WI this morning going to try and go tomorrow morning....I don't think I lost and pounds but I notice the inches i have lost since most of my work clothes are not fitting. So the question is do I buy new clothes or not?

I hope everyone had a great day and I look forward to reading all of the NSVs and SVs........

Happy Friday!! Have a great weekend
Check out the consignment shops in your area, goodwill etc. to find some transition clothes. I purchased some Lee jeans from the VF outlet in a smaller size in December. Too bad I didn’t get some 12’s & 10’s at $11 each!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post
I am taking one for the team and will let you know how I am doing.
You are sooo brave ! Thank you.

Quote:
Okay guys - I am literally having a hormone fueled mental break down right now. Today was good in general - worked and got my nails done in prep. for my trip...... then I came home..... just in time to witness the pizza delivery guy pull up and deliver a pizza to my family - well if that wasn't enough to make me want to cry - I unhappily ate my grilled chicken and broc. - blah. I somewhat got over myself just in time to go through my new food order- I had to order for over a week as I am away until Monday 3/1 - well wouldn't you know - the clinic messed up my order - they shorted me 6 of my lunch packets - chili, spag., etc. GRRR. I left them a message - but I know they wont get it until Monday - and by then I will be gone....

I want to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh!

Sorry for the drama! lol.
Erin get yourself to Walmart and purchase some pure protein bars in chocolate peanut butter. A little more calories than IP but around the same protein. Use one of them as a restricted once a day.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:02 PM   #83  

Omg....I give up
Old 02-25-2011, 08:15 PM   #84  
4me

S/C/G: 270/245/160

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by couts71 View Post
Just had WI#14 today and I am happy to say that I am down -3.8 lbs for a total weight loss of -78.2 lbs since starting IP. I have also lost 5.5 inches this week for a total loss of 54 inches since starting IP. I hope everyone has a AWESOME weekend and good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey.
Awesome news on your loss of weight and inches! I've been recovering from knee surgery...not weight on it for 6 weeks! I'm going stir-crazy already. I am going to try to weigh myself tomorrow on my usual day (it's been a week since the surgery) and get back on protocol. Keep up the great work!
Old 02-25-2011, 08:19 PM   #85  
4me

S/C/G: 270/245/160

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post
Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is ready for the weekend. I know I am. I went to my WI and I am down -5 lb this week. Which is a total 42 lbs in 8 weeks. I have never in my life been on a diet that I have lost this much weight already. I am on cloud nine right now. It is totally unbelievable.

So as promised for the newbies out there I started the Novi Cleanse today sold by IP. It is for 23 days and it cost me $67.00. I have a sheet of instructions that I will scan to email and then post to you guys on Monday. So here's to my 23 day cleanse journey. I am told parts will be ugly while the toxic waste is being eliminated from my body but I am up for the challenge. My coach recommends the cleanse after AT LEAST 4 weeks of being on IP stage 1. Just a FYI for everyone. So this one is for you newbies, I am taking one for the team and will let you know how I am doing.
Yeah! Congrats on your loss!
Old 02-25-2011, 08:27 PM   #86  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
So, did your clinic give you something else instead, or just 6 fewer packets than you ordered? I agree with Chris - if you have Costco, they have some great protein shakes by Pure Protein, they come in chocolate & vanilla in 18 packs for $23 or so... Those are good to have on hand. At Wal-Mart (or maybe even the grocery store), you can find EAS CarbControl shakes - not my favorite, but they'll do in a pinch. You can get protein powder at GNC... Check out the Alternatives thread for more ideas. In a pinch, you can have eggs for breakfast and do meat at both lunch & dinner as more of a phase 2 thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
Thank you Mrs. D & Rondar!

For calming me down. I know this sounds nutty, but I just feel like I want it out of me... lol. I guess going home and doing some hard dancing probably isn't the answer either, is it?

I know it's not the end of the protocol world, but I don't like it, not one
little bit.

I guess I should try and put it behind me. *whew*
Well, a little dancing never hurt anything. I know you don't like it, but you're the one that ate it. There was no one holding a gun to your head, was there? Forgive yourself and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4meandbrandon View Post
Got a quick question.....I try to stay away from restricted but is it better to have them in the morning vs. Late at night???????.......mmmmmmm. I ask because when we can add crabs its in the morning from my understanding. I'm trying to treat myself with restricted instead of a cheat.
Morning is better than late at night, just because your night snack is designed to give your body protein to burn at night and restricted packets have less protein in them that is also more difficult for your body to access. The protein in the "liquid" packets is more easily accessible by your body. But you can also have your restricted packet at lunch...
Old 02-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #87  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

Quote:
Thanks for the laugh.. at first I thought you wanted to add Crab to your shakes..hahahaha
hey we all have oopsies with the keyboard..
glad you joined us!
Old 02-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #88  

Quote:
Hi 4mean

I THINK you can have a restricted anything, but I THINK they recommend you don't have them for your evening snack.

But, imho if you feel a cheat, doesn't matter what time of day, it's better to restricted then a real cheat...

KY spell check... LMAO!!!
Old 02-25-2011, 08:31 PM   #89  

Whoopsss...

4mean is rubbing off on me.... lol

ANYTIME... lol
Old 02-25-2011, 08:35 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 185.6/148/145

Height: 5'9"

Hello my IP friends and happy Friday!!!

Rondar....I want to pierce my belly button, I will be 45 this year and married 25 years but I don't care I'm going to wear a bikini (which I have never in my life worn) and show off my belly button ring

Another idea is both my husband and son (my other son will to when he is 18)have matching tattoos with the kanji sign for strength, I may do that as well to remind me of the strength it took to get the weight off and a reminder of the strength I will need to keep the weight off.

NSV...I have a pair of Jeans 10's that I was finally able to take the tags off of and wear today (they were actually loose), bought them in November and grew right out of them, now I shrunk back into them!!! YIPPIE!!!
Closed Thread