Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 12:31 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Morning everyone! We woke up to the dreaded snow they were warning us about so I've had to re-schedule my first WI. I went into panic mode thinking, wow, now what do I do as I only had 1 packet left. Messaged my coach who pointed out that technically I have 2 because when I was having a lot of trouble a few days ago, she had given me 1 restricted packet that I was only to use if ABSOLUTELY necessary. When she gave it to me she said she'd rather me use that than "cheat" and give up altogether. So she recommended I have 2 eggs for breakfast, the restricted for lunch, my one packet for dinner and the 1 non restricted I have left for snack. Makes sense to me, I just hope it doesn't cause any havoc with my weigh in tomorrow now What do you all think? Being on week 1 (actually week 2 now), I'm not supposed to have restricteds at all...
Anyway, I did my own WI this morning and I'm pretty sure my scale is very close to the one at the studio I go to for WI and according to that, I'm down
11 lbs. the first week While I'd like to be thrilled about it, I'm really curious as to what today's adjusted program will do to me for tomorrow's official weigh in...Am I worrying too much?
Anyway, congrats to all on your successes this week. And thanks so much again for your compliments, emails and adds to facebook regarding my photography work. In case anyone else is curious, here's what keeps me super happy in this life (besides my family) www.stacyscreationsphotography.com
Have a great Friday!
Old 02-25-2011, 12:36 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 188.6/182.2/155

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
Morning everyone! We woke up to the dreaded snow they were warning us about so I've had to re-schedule my first WI. I went into panic mode thinking, wow, now what do I do as I only had 1 packet left. Messaged my coach who pointed out that technically I have 2 because when I was having a lot of trouble a few days ago, she had given me 1 restricted packet that I was only to use if ABSOLUTELY necessary. When she gave it to me she said she'd rather me use that than "cheat" and give up altogether. So she recommended I have 2 eggs for breakfast, the restricted for lunch, my one packet for dinner and the 1 non restricted I have left for snack. Makes sense to me, I just hope it doesn't cause any havoc with my weigh in tomorrow now What do you all think? Being on week 1 (actually week 2 now), I'm not supposed to have restricteds at all...
Anyway, I did my own WI this morning and I'm pretty sure my scale is very close to the one at the studio I go to for WI and according to that, I'm down
11 lbs. the first week While I'd like to be thrilled about it, I'm really curious as to what today's adjusted program will do to me for tomorrow's official weigh in...Am I worrying too much?
Anyway, congrats to all on your successes this week. And thanks so much again for your compliments, emails and adds to facebook regarding my photography work. In case anyone else is curious, here's what keeps me super happy in this life (besides my family) www.stacyscreationsphotography.com
Have a great Friday!
First off -congrats to a great loss! Second - ugh to snow- lol.

Try not to worry about today - you are obviously making good choices and I am sure it will show on tomorrows WI - you have to take care of yourself no matter what and tomorrow will be a new day!
Old 02-25-2011, 12:45 PM   #33  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondar View Post
hi all!

has anyone else been feeling urges to somehow mark the weightloss milestone in their life when you hit goal?

like a new tatoo, drasticly different hair cut, job change, completing a "bucket list" item or something significant like that?

i'm not all the way there yet, but find i'm having an internal yearning to do "something".

comments please... and if yes, please what the action is why the action is significant to you.

have a great day everyone! and welcome back carla!
Yes!! I'm getting my nose re-pierced. I had it pierced forever and took it out for a sales job. The stud I wear is so tiny that it's barely noticeable but I love it. Who cares if I'll be a 30 year old mom with a nose ring. It'll be a huge reminder daily of how hard I worked to lose over 70 lbs.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:46 PM   #34  

Ontariophotogal some coaches say to have a restricted a day from day 1. Others say not for a few weeks. It shouldn't throw you off for just 1 day. If you want to save your restricted, have a meat protein for lunch AND dinner. Many different ways to mix it up. Don't worry about it, you're doing great and a restricted isn't bad in the 2nd week. It could be WAY worse.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:50 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 193/130/143

Height: 5'0

Default Shout out to ontariogal

Hey ontariogal!! Spent an hour looking at your wonderful pics. They are absolutely stunning. Really wish you were closer. Is Kansas to far? lol. Don't worry about the weigh in. You are doing what you are supposed to be doing. Let us know.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:54 PM   #36  

S/C/G: Weight loss goal 60 pounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
Have a great Friday!
Don't panic! according the the new protocol you are allowed to have one restricted packet a day even when you first start. I have had one a day from the beginning and I have had good losses every week. I don't know why coaches are still telling people that you can't have them. According to my coach they have found that it hasn't effected weight loss and helps with not feeling so crappy those first few weeks. I would really not be concerned at all
Old 02-25-2011, 12:55 PM   #37  

Carla glad you had a chance to pop in here.

Yesterday I had my WI. I was only down .6 pounds but that put me at exactly 61 pounds lost, but its also TOM.
My coach told me that I was the most drastic case as far as before/after success! WOW, I couldn't believe that! ME??? So she wanted me to do a testimony of IP and put it in the newsletter with pics.
Have a great weekend all! As my son said, "There's frosting on the roof, but no snow"
Old 02-25-2011, 12:55 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulemom View Post
Hey ontariogal!! Spent an hour looking at your wonderful pics. They are absolutely stunning. Really wish you were closer. Is Kansas to far? lol. Don't worry about the weigh in. You are doing what you are supposed to be doing. Let us know.
Thanks so much! And btw, NO WHERE is too far Just got back from Punta Cana shooting a wedding there a few weeks ago!
Old 02-25-2011, 12:57 PM   #39  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

Quote:
hi all!

has anyone else been feeling urges to somehow mark the weightloss milestone in their life when you hit goal?

like a new tatoo, drasticly different hair cut, job change, completing a "bucket list" item or something significant like that?

i'm not all the way there yet, but find i'm having an internal yearning to do "something".

comments please... and if yes, please what the action is why the action is significant to you.

hi rondar! i'm not sure yet, but i was thinking about cutting all of my hair off. i have really long hair that goes to the small of my back. i've had it this way for the last 6 years. i was thinking that if losing weight is going to give me a different body, why not completely change my hair so that i look almost unrecognizable? i think it would be fun. i like to think about running into people that i haven't seen in a year (after the weight is lost and the hair is gone) and them not even knowing it was me. to me, that seems like the ultimate reward... if that makes sense.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:17 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 248/239/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
hi all!

I have been thinking about this alot! When we got the referral for our first child (adopted from China), I got a tatoo. Have been thinking about doing something dramatic with my hair - new color and style but not sure at what weight. Also thinking about going back to contacts. Wore them for 20 years but haven't had them for the last 10.
I did tell my husband that I want a warm island vacation when I have lost all the weight I want to lose. Have always wanted to go to Figi.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:20 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 248/239/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyonIP View Post
Carla glad you had a chance to pop in here.

Yesterday I had my WI. I was only down .6 pounds but that put me at exactly 61 pounds lost, but its also TOM.
My coach told me that I was the most drastic case as far as before/after success! WOW, I couldn't believe that! ME??? So she wanted me to do a testimony of IP and put it in the newsletter with pics.
Have a great weekend all! As my son said, "There's frosting on the roof, but no snow"
Congratulations! How cool is that. I think we were on the edge of the snow here in Lind. Just had a few flakes but it was 2 degrees this morning!!
Old 02-25-2011, 01:22 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 288/268.2/130

Height: 5'5"

I have been feeling under the weather for a couple of weeks now. I know it is mostly just a cold, but the last couple of days I have felt really sick to my stomach. I am having to force myself to eat and it is just making me feel worse. I am taking the Floralax daily (with supper) as well as the multi, cal-mag and pot-cal. I also take an Omega 3 and Enzymes. Should I continue to force myself to eat? Will it stall my progress if I don`t?
Old 02-25-2011, 01:36 PM   #43  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camio87 View Post
I have been feeling under the weather for a couple of weeks now. I know it is mostly just a cold, but the last couple of days I have felt really sick to my stomach. I am having to force myself to eat and it is just making me feel worse. I am taking the Floralax daily (with supper) as well as the multi, cal-mag and pot-cal. I also take an Omega 3 and Enzymes. Should I continue to force myself to eat? Will it stall my progress if I don`t?
Have you talked to your doctor yet? Are you taking your multi vitamin on a full stomach? are you on any other meds that the with which the vitamins might interfere? As far as not eating - if you do not eat you will hinder your weight loss - if your body goes into starvation mode it will not give up the weight and as a matter of fact you may even gain weight because your body is holding on to every precious little morsel you consume. I know that some of us have been told to eat a few more carbs to get our appetites back. I was having some issues early on and learned that I needed a bit more fat then the allotted 2 tsps. I think you have to cautiously and informatively experiment a bit but not eating is a really bad idea. (sorry to be the bearer of what you may not want to hear)
Old 02-25-2011, 01:54 PM   #44  
Started IP 9/7/10

S/C/G: 353/200/160

Height: 5'10

Quote:
hi all!

My 19 year old daughter and I have a bucket list that we have been writing since I started on the program. Some of the things that she would like us to do together are ride horses again, go white water rafting, ride every roller coaster at the amusement park, go scuba diving, and go zip lining. At the top of my list is getting my knee replaced after living with the pain of arthritis for way to many years. I hope to be at goal by August and will have the surgery in September.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:00 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 190.4/136/140

Height: 5' 5"

Hi all,
I've rewarded myself with a cut and color. I would like to get my nose pieced, too. I am a 36 year old mom and I know mom's a lot older with nose piercings!!
Closed Thread