Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 09:28 AM   #256  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Ok, Here's an offer for ya Camio.....

I'll eat all your veggies for the next week, if you get my MIL out of my hair.... deal? LOL.

Good morning IP'ers!

Hope everyone is off to a great OP day!

Going up to the rafters to get a few things done, I'll be popping in and out.

**TOGETHER WE CAN**
Old 02-27-2011, 09:57 AM   #257  

S/C/G: 288/268.2/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
Ok, Here's an offer for ya Camio.....

I'll eat all your veggies for the next week, if you get my MIL out of my hair.... deal? LOL.

Good morning IP'ers!

Hope everyone is off to a great OP day!

Going up to the rafters to get a few things done, I'll be popping in and out.

**TOGETHER WE CAN**
Sounds good I can handle that!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:11 AM   #258  

Quote:
Originally Posted by esammy12 View Post
Weigh in # 4 today - it was actually the end of my 5th week. Pretty disapponting, I only lost 1 lb. in the last (almost) 2 weeks. I lost some inches, but the scale needs to move more than this. My coach discussed my food journal - and while I've not eaten anything off program, I do have a restricted every day. Actually, I usually have half of a salty restricted and half a sweet restricted. I'm a Type II diabetic and my sugars have risen eating this way which is why I'm not losing weight. So I have to cut out the restricteds and even the higher carb unrestricteds (the omelette, the cholocate drink) for a week and see if I can get back into ketosis. I drink all my waters, get all my supplements, eat 3/4 of my veggies raw, don't use any WF products.
esammy It is unfair. One question for you ... do you use a blood glucose meter? If not might be worthwhile to invest in one to discover what's driving up your BG. I'd be testing before every meal, and 60 minutes after every meal. If you want links with more info about this, PM me.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:14 AM   #259  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Height: 5'7"

Good morning IPers! Didn't this weekend go WAY too fast?!

Catching up and I have to say that Couts, you look amazing. What a difference in such a short period of time. That keeps us all very encouraged. Makes me wish I took a "before" pic!

I only have 2 more days on bootcamp and the scale has moved 3 pounds so I'm hoping for a 4th by weigh in. I missed my bars and other restricteds so I'm considering bootcamp every other week- we'll see.

Hope everyone has a great IP 100% day. We're hosting a big family dinner (lasagna night!) and I plan to make a big ole salad with chicken and munch on that.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:14 AM   #260  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Good Morning Svelting!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:17 AM   #261  

S/C/G: 190.4/136/140

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash825 View Post
Good morning IPers! Didn't this weekend go WAY too fast?!

Catching up and I have to say that Couts, you look amazing. What a difference in such a short period of time. That keeps us all very encouraged. Makes me wish I took a "before" pic!

I only have 2 more days on bootcamp and the scale has moved 3 pounds so I'm hoping for a 4th by weigh in. I missed my bars and other restricteds so I'm considering bootcamp every other week- we'll see.

Hope everyone has a great IP 100% day. We're hosting a big family dinner (lasagna night!) and I plan to make a big ole salad with chicken and munch on that.
What is bootcamp? Sounds interesting!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:19 AM   #262  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

Good morning All!
Welcome newbies! Congrats on all weight losses and NSV's!(Non scale Victories)
Well My scales finally moved down a pound! woo hoo! Remember that ONE POUND poem ( I think it was Pegsi who posted it?)

Anyway, I am having another little irritating problem, I have to ask- PLEASE forgive Me, I am drinking my water and Not constipated but all of a sudden I have hemorrhoid or two..??? Is it diet related? I do stand on my feet for work and thought it may be that? Again, I apologize...
Old 02-27-2011, 10:21 AM   #263  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalcrafter View Post
Good morning All!
Welcome newbies! Congrats on all weight losses and NSV's!(Non scale Victories)
Well My scales finally moved down a pound! woo hoo! Remember that ONE POUND poem ( I think it was Pegsi who posted it?)

Anyway, I am having another little irritating problem, I have to ask- PLEASE forgive Me, I am drinking my water and Not constipated but all of a sudden I have hemorrhoid or two..??? Is it diet related? I do stand on my feet for work and thought it may be that? Again, I apologize...
Whoo hoo!!! Congrats on getting rid of that pesky pound! I love that poem!!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:25 AM   #264  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollmark View Post
What is bootcamp? Sounds interesting!
Bootcamp is no restricted packets and no occasional veggies. I was on a 2 week slump and so I gave it a go.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:51 AM   #265  

S/C/G: 214.4/173/145

Height: 5 8"

Default Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelCash View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am new to posting on the forum but I have been reading it for about 8 weeks now. Everyone here is so inspirational and helpful. Thank you so much and I look forward to being a more active member. Have a great night everyone.
Welcome RachaelCash! You will love it here. I don't have a coach so I rely on these fabulous people to answer any and all questions. Don't be shy, everyone is wonderful!
Old 02-27-2011, 11:37 AM   #266  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash825 View Post
Bootcamp is no restricted packets and no occasional veggies. I was on a 2 week slump and so I gave it a go.
Thanks, I think my next week will be a bootcamp week!!
Old 02-27-2011, 12:24 PM   #267  
IP Success Story

S/C/G: 345.6 / 249 / 250

Height: 6 foot

Good Morning all you IP Champions!!! I just want to drop in and THANK YOU everyone for all the compliments on my pictures and to say I couldn't have done it without all your support and information that each and everyone of you bring to the site. Keep up all the hard work you are all doing and together we can do this. Have a great day.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:28 PM   #268  
Tracy

S/C/G: 198/169.4/140

Height: 5'2"

Thumbs up Way To Go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paupau View Post
well started IP 7 weeks ago and down 25lbs... I had a planned cheat weekend last weekend and lucky for me, still lost .04lbs...went straight back on plan on Monday and can't wait for my weigh in on wednesday. Today was a great day..took all my size20, 18 and 16 pants and my 1x and 2x tops to the consignment clothes store, so hopefully I can get a little shopping money back. Then went to our local thrift shop, where there was a 50 percent off sale. Bought 3 pairs of size 12 pants and some large tops! so pumped. don't want to spend alot of money on clothes right now, because the weight just keeps melting away...so if I can get a few items here and there to tide me over, than I'm happy! Now that was just my fall and winter clothes, haven't even touched my summer wardrobe yet! Tons of room in my closet now!
Wow you are doing superb. Thanks for putting our post on, keeps all of us encouraged. We have to do all we can to support others in their weight loss journey. We have a lot of specs in common, we are the same height, started at the same weight. And I am too, to start on my 8th week, and down 26 lbs. When your short, losing that amount of weight, is so inspiring to keep you going. I feel too, like a new person. Clothes are fitting incredible. Keep going all, patience is required but the weight loss makes it so worthwhile.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:33 PM   #269  
Started IP on 1/3/2011

S/C/G: 308/308/150

Height: 5' 2"

Good morning everyone! Looks like everyone did really well this weekend so many weight losses and NSV's it is amazing!

Couts71 - you rock man! You look amazing! You must be so proud of yourself. Thank you on behalf of everyone on this thread for your support. It is great seeing everyone show their support to you since you have given us your support on a daily basis! Enjoy the ride my friend!

I am on day 2 of the Novi Cleanse and so far so good. I did increase my water intake to additional 64 oz so I am up to 128 oz and I am feeling fine. Not feeling ill like many folks said I would. So day 2 of 23 and feeling a ok...

I went out to dinner with friends last night did the Tex Mex thing and did really well. I had veggie fajitas no cheese, no sour cream, no onions, no wrap but it was still good...I took a little grilled chicken from one of my friends plates to put with it. Real easy place to do the IP program...If you guys have a Jose Tajas around it is Ideal friendly. I have eaten out once or twice a week since day one of this plan and have had no issues. I get a little sad when I see folks say they are not going to go out to eat....give it another try you will be ok. I always say to the waiter sorry in advance for all my questions and tell them I am on a special meal plan and they are always so helpful. I have never had any issues.

Well happy Sunday and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:37 PM   #270  
Tracy

S/C/G: 198/169.4/140

Height: 5'2"

Talking Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by couts71 View Post
Good Morning all you IP Champions!!! I just want to drop in and THANK YOU everyone for all the compliments on my pictures and to say I couldn't have done it without all your support and information that each and everyone of you bring to the site. Keep up all the hard work you are all doing and together we can do this. Have a great day.
Wow, couts71, way to go. Its people like you that keep the rest of us going, you have done incredible. Your pictures are just amazing. I am sure you are feeling so great.
Closed Thread