Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 09:30 AM   #16  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCWilkie View Post
W7 last night and down only 0.4 lbs. But..... 2.5 inches gone from my waste! So not a disapointment at all!

Starting IP Bootcamp Today! I've been having a bar every night for my snack, so I'm cutting that out. I didn't buy any restricted items this week so there will be no temptation. The first two week (my biggest losses) I was eating alot of Chicken stirfries and fish, so back to that.

Does anyone have any suggestions about what I should do for my IP Bootcamp?

Congrats on your losses. Good work.
When I started I was doing the bootcamp without even knowing it. Last week I bought a variety pack of restricteds and liked them all. I would say stick with the packets that are the lowest carb you like. My staples were cappuccino, blueberry drink and orange drink and sometimes chicken soup.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:32 AM   #17  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

thanks juiceman11 for the explanation- inquiring mind wanted to know and yes we are thrilled to have 1-2 token males that post on the boards- esp with DAVE not posteing as often ( wow did he lose a lot!! kudos DAVE!)
Old 02-24-2011, 09:38 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 214.4/173/145

Height: 5 8"

Default new ticker

I'm trying out my new ticker!
I am doing a big ditto on the emotional upheaval. I don't know why I'm feeling out of sorts, not blue exactly, just not myself.

Old 02-24-2011, 09:42 AM   #19  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Looks like everyone is doing good day! Yea!!

But if anyone reads this thru out the day as is feeling shaky
with the plan, or thinking about cheating (amberrrr...lol) just
reach out and touch me... I am HIGH on IP!!!! I'll be glad to
give you good vibes! I feel like I can do anything including moving moutains. Damn, I wish I would have done this 2 years ago!

Together we can!!!!

Have a great day, I'm off to work!
Old 02-24-2011, 09:46 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 189/159/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondalynny View Post
Dr. Tran's book can be downloaded for free. It's on his website (not IP's website).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondar View Post
hi everyone! ahhem....soapbox please!!

we all have a common goal, right? to lose weight using the ideal protein method. imho- the people selling IP are doing just that. selling a product for monetary income. some of them are more concerned about their clients than others, some better with their service than others. at least this daily chat thread is one place we can all gather (no matter what protein portions we are using) for support and information without having to worry that it's just another "money grab". i freely substitute my protein portions (which is the terminology dr. tran uses) as long as the nutrition profile fits. I highly recommend that anyone who has not read the dr. tran book do so asap. all the science and all the phases are clearly listed and easily referenced. not once does he say we have to use ideal protein brand foods to be successful. anyways, my point being.....i would say everyone is welcome who uses the protocol...we all have the same goal, using the same methodology! (and i hope i don't get a caramel nut bar to the back of the head for sayin so!!!)

the link to dr tran's book and his website is always on the first page of each daily chat thread. thanks sheila e for starting us up each day. we appreciate it!

Last edited by rondar; 02-24-2011 at 09:46 AM.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:56 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosinthemirror View Post
Stacy,
You can come bunk with me in Texas (60's/70's) as long as you teach me photography! I am hobbiest with no time to take classes but love when I get those perfect shots!!! My two kiddos give me the perfect practice though I have always wanted to do weddings and baby portraits! Maybe one day that door will open! Just let me know when to get your room ready!! LOL
Jen
DONE!! LOL. I deal with seasonal depression as it is and with the whole IP thing, the mood swings etc..., this weather we're having is seriously testing me.

I was where you are about 4 years ago, hobbyist photographer....now it's a full time career for me and I absolutely love it! If anyone is interested in browsing my work (hopefully I'm allowed to share as I'm not doing it for any other reason other than to truly just share what I do), you can visit my website at www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Hugs
Stacy
Old 02-24-2011, 10:04 AM   #22  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Stacy - wow incredible !!!! you talented lady!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2011, 10:05 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5'5

So tonight is a big night for me..... I am going to a hockey game in our work's suite.....Just need the willpower to stay OP.......

Congrats to everyone and keep up the good work on SVs and NSVs....
Old 02-24-2011, 10:05 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 185/155/155

Height: 5.6"

Good Morning from cold Alberta! -34 right now and not much of a break in sight.. BUT we aren't in Libya or NZ, so i'll put up with the cold.

i am sure this has been posted or questioned before, but i can not find it in the other links.

what i am trying to find out is this; Are the Dr Bernstein shakes the same as IP? i was told they are the same caloric content etc but instead of $28 for 6 they are $16 for 6? anyhow just trying to find out a comparison

stay warm, stay safe and stay healthy
Old 02-24-2011, 10:06 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 139.1/132.4/119

Height: 5'2"

Question Stress Incontenience

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing Stress Incontenience with IP. I drink about 100 ounces of water a day, an have no problems voiding, but now experiencing stress incontenience, even immediately after voiding. Anyone else having this problem.:
Old 02-24-2011, 10:10 AM   #26  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
DONE!! LOL. I deal with seasonal depression as it is and with the whole IP thing, the mood swings etc..., this weather we're having is seriously testing me.

I was where you are about 4 years ago, hobbyist photographer....now it's a full time career for me and I absolutely love it! If anyone is interested in browsing my work (hopefully I'm allowed to share as I'm not doing it for any other reason other than to truly just share what I do), you can visit my website at www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Hugs
Stacy
Wonderful pictures and website. Great work! Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:17 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 246/214/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
If anyone is interested in browsing my work (hopefully I'm allowed to share as I'm not doing it for any other reason other than to truly just share what I do), you can visit my website at www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Hugs
Stacy
Oh Stacy! Be proud...those are WONDERFUL! You need to branch out and start doing equine/pet photos too!
Old 02-24-2011, 10:21 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 188.6/182.2/155

Height: 5'5''

Stacy - your work is more than amazing - unbelievable - I wish you lived closer because I would hire you in an INSTANT!!!
Old 02-24-2011, 10:23 AM   #29  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
Looks like everyone is doing good day! Yea!!

But if anyone reads this thru out the day as is feeling shaky
with the plan, or thinking about cheating (amberrrr...lol) just
reach out and touch me... I am HIGH on IP!!!! I'll be glad to
give you good vibes! I feel like I can do anything including moving moutains. Damn, I wish I would have done this 2 years ago!

Together we can!!!!

Have a great day, I'm off to work!
Way to go on your first week!!!!! It is amazing isn't it...the really interesting and happy thing is that it seems to work for every body (if they work the plan).

I think the exact same thing...I wish I had known about this program 10 years ago (okay I won't be a greedy wisher... 5)...but I guess things come into our lives when we are ready for them.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:29 AM   #30  
IP with alternatives

S/C/G: 202/Ticker/140

Height: 5.4

Quote:

Hugs
Stacy
Amazing Photography Stacy! Adding thi ssite to my wedding links for possible future use! Do you travel to Muskoka?
Closed Thread