Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 10:12 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 185.6/148/145

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
Tomorrow is the dayyyyyyyy! OLD fat clothes will be GONE from my closet. I was in a tight 18 !!! what????? now in a loose loose 14... so will keep the 14's as I move into 12's... everything else will be G O N E........ this gives me more motivation too. Everyone that PREVIOUSLY did this diet here at work said, 'oh one day when you stop all that weight will come back on' I hate hearing that. My thinking is WHY would you let it? especially if you know how to eat now...and how to NOT combine certain foods together. I just do not understand
Look at you in that Pink dress...You go girl!!!! That's a great attitude "why would you let it" I believe by doing this diet we not only lose weight we learn how to eat and how much. We also learn how strong we are, that streangth will stick with us forever!!!

Joliebug82 Good morning IP friends, and Happy Friday! Just finished my first article for a new blog I'm working with about doing Disney as a single parent...keeping that goal in mind! Once there, I plan to stay on phase 3 or 4 (oh, how I hope I'll be there by then...the end of September, 7 months from now!), and will be writing about Disney on a "diet." Exciting!

I can't wait to read your blog, I'm not only excited for you to reach your Disneyland goal, I love to read your posts...I know you can do this!!
Old 02-18-2011, 10:15 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 318/291/220

Height: 6'3.5

Default Great day! 4th day on IP

Today I woke up and weighed in. Since I started IP Tuesday I have gotten through my plateau and lost 9 lbs. since I started. It help push me to one of my mini goals, losing 10% of my body weight. I haven't seen 286 in a long time. Thank you guys for all of your support!!!! Have a great weekend!!!
Old 02-18-2011, 10:19 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 182/146/130

Height: 5'3"

Wow LOSINGFORGOOD you look wicked very Marilyn Monroe like! Losing weight , looking good, and feeling great! And loving the IP protocol!
Old 02-18-2011, 10:20 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggiemagu View Post
Look at you in that Pink dress...You go girl!!!! That's a great attitude "why would you let it" I believe by doing this diet we not only lose weight we learn how to eat and how much. We also learn how strong we are, that streangth will stick with us forever!!!

Joliebug82 Good morning IP friends, and Happy Friday! Just finished my first article for a new blog I'm working with about doing Disney as a single parent...keeping that goal in mind! Once there, I plan to stay on phase 3 or 4 (oh, how I hope I'll be there by then...the end of September, 7 months from now!), and will be writing about Disney on a "diet." Exciting!

I can't wait to read your blog, I'm not only excited for you to reach your Disneyland goal, I love to read your posts...I know you can do this!!
Thankyou, yes I agree...we DO learn the quantity and the combinations... plus our stomache shrinks so much you cant eat the amount you used to... or if you do, it HURTS. I have to say tho...being friday... it is HARD to not have that glass of red wine tonight.... sigh.... you give something to get something, right?
Old 02-18-2011, 10:21 AM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman79 View Post
Today I woke up and weighed in. Since I started IP Tuesday I have gotten through my plateau and lost 9 lbs. since I started. It help push me to one of my mini goals, losing 10% of my body weight. I haven't seen 286 in a long time. Thank you guys for all of your support!!!! Have a great weekend!!!
that is AWESOME !!!!!!!! WOO HOOOOO
Old 02-18-2011, 10:22 AM   #21  

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone and Happy Friday.
Well day 2 for me and still very pumped!! a little lightheaded, but i can deal with that. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:22 AM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegsi View Post
Wow LOSINGFORGOOD you look wicked very Marilyn Monroe like! Losing weight , looking good, and feeling great! And loving the IP protocol!
oh thank you!!!!!!!! and you at 142 !!!!! that is a number i have not seen for me since early 1990's....... good job!
Old 02-18-2011, 10:28 AM   #23  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerdixie View Post
Had WI today and down another 2lbs......super excited......

I know I have read on one of the threads about the Big C and what can be taken....does anyone have any recomendations that is not an IP product? Thanks......Happy Friday... and GOOD LUCK!!
YIPEEE for the 2 pounds gone!!!!! As for the big C --I use this product called Calm by Natural Vitality. It is not a stimulant or laxative - it is simply magnesium in a form that helps keep things moving. It is a powder you add to water --it makes the water a bit fizzy. I like the raspberry lemon flavor --it actually tastes good. My naturopath had me on it when I was pregnant and my coach said it was fine (it is sweetened with stevia and is a 0/0/0). I don't work for the company or anything I just really like this stuff and it works.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:19 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 185/155/155

Height: 5.6"

Quote:
Tomorrow is the dayyyyyyyy! OLD fat clothes will be GONE from my closet. I was in a tight 18 !!! what????? now in a loose loose 14... so will keep the 14's as I move into 12's... everything else will be G O N E........ this gives me more motivation too. Everyone that PREVIOUSLY did this diet here at work said, 'oh one day when you stop all that weight will come back on' I hate hearing that. My thinking is WHY would you let it? especially if you know how to eat now...and how to NOT combine certain foods together. I just do not understand
Great job! purging those 'bigger' clothes is awesome motivation, but replacing them with NEW clothes is even better motivation
i do worry when i hear the same negativity, but i also know that my body is much happier without the carbs and that i can live with!
have a great weekend clearing out your closet
Old 02-18-2011, 11:23 AM   #25  

S/C/G: Weight loss goal 60 pounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyWit View Post
YIPEEE for the 2 pounds gone!!!!! As for the big C --I use this product called Calm by Natural Vitality. It is not a stimulant or laxative - it is simply magnesium in a form that helps keep things moving. It is a powder you add to water --it makes the water a bit fizzy. I like the raspberry lemon flavor --it actually tastes good. My naturopath had me on it when I was pregnant and my coach said it was fine (it is sweetened with stevia and is a 0/0/0). I don't work for the company or anything I just really like this stuff and it works.
My coach also put me on that on Wednesday. How long did it take to work for you? thus far it has done nothing for me and I"m starting to get impatient!
Old 02-18-2011, 11:24 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 185/155/155

Height: 5.6"

WI #3 yesterday. down 11.5lbs and 11 inches. I am so lucky to be surrounded by great supportive friends, co-workers and family. I feel like running everywhere i go now! i plan on wearing shorts this summer instead of 'long shorts' covered by a long tshirt!
have a wonderful weekend everyone and keep up the great work
Old 02-18-2011, 11:25 AM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2rideagain View Post
Great job! purging those 'bigger' clothes is awesome motivation, but replacing them with NEW clothes is even better motivation
i do worry when i hear the same negativity, but i also know that my body is much happier without the carbs and that i can live with!
have a great weekend clearing out your closet
Thank you! it will be fun!
Old 02-18-2011, 11:31 AM   #28  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrean View Post
My coach also put me on that on Wednesday. How long did it take to work for you? thus far it has done nothing for me and I"m starting to get impatient!
How much are you taking? You may have to up your dose to get it to work. When I first started I need 4 heaping tsps (blame in on pregnancy) now I can use 1 heaping tsp and everything is good. I also would take the whole dose at night before bed rather then splitting it up-- that is how I still do it. If worse comes to worse I have another option that i also LOVE but it isn't IP as it has a trace amount of sugar alcohol. If I ever get bad I use this one (which frankly works way better then calm -or at least faster- but because it is not IP I am hesitant to recommend it) If you want the name just send me a message and I will give you the name. I personally feel that no matter what getting rid of the big C will help with weight loss and if I need a bit of the other product to do it than that is what I use.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:35 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 164.6/138.5/135

Height: 5'7"

Good morning !!!! Just came back from my WI #6..... lost 3.4lbs!!!! It is so great can't believe it! I'm so proud of myself.. I'm in the 140s.. !!WOW! I always wake up the morning of my WI feeling a bit anxious because I'M worried that this it it I won't have lost anything. And NO, I'm following the protocol and I lose weight! Thanks IP, thank you to all of you for all the support!
Old 02-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #30  
Loving the Sleeved Life

S/C/G: 267/252/133.5

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Wow! Congratulations, you look gorgeous! Have fun purging!

Quote:
Happy Friday to you all...here is to a weekend full of OP for everyone!!

NSV..walked in to get my hair done and my hairdresser said you've lost weight and as I got closer she said WOW you have lost a lot of weight. Felt great, last time I went there was 6 weeks ago right before I started IP and I've lost 21.5 pounds since then. WEEEE WHOOOOO!!!
Whoop Whoop! You are rocking it! I love when people say that. I wish more would...lol.

Quote:

Thanks, Mags! I'm nervous about it, but am excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman79 View Post
SCORE! Congratulations, that's a wonderful goal to meet! I did that and had a massage as a reward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegsi View Post
Pegsi! Your photos in the mini-goal thread are awesome! Congratulations on sticking with it! Don't stop now! Each time I have a disappointing loss, I think of you, and how you once said you were 2-pound Peggy...2 pounds a week is 104 in a year...doable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandmax View Post
Good morning everyone and Happy Friday.
Well day 2 for me and still very pumped!! a little lightheaded, but i can deal with that. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Yay for dealing with that! You sure can, and don't let the day three blahs get to you tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2rideagain View Post
WI #3 yesterday. down 11.5lbs and 11 inches. I am so lucky to be surrounded by great supportive friends, co-workers and family. I feel like running everywhere i go now! i plan on wearing shorts this summer instead of 'long shorts' covered by a long tshirt!
have a wonderful weekend everyone and keep up the great work
Holy Moly! That's awesome. My LONG shorts are on right now, with one of those long shirts, and they were both kind of tight at the end of last fall, but now they are big!
Closed Thread