Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #76  

S/C/G: Weight loss goal 60 pounds

WI#2 today down 5.4lbs! and 3.5" hooray! Hoping to continue on the losing streak!
Old 02-16-2011, 08:59 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 182/146/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
6 pounds! SIX FREAKING POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooottttttttt! I was expecting a loss this week, but not that much of one! May I add that I am smack dab in the middle of TOM too? Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I celebrated by hitting the clearance racks at Target and getting 5 new tops.
I am so so so HAPPY for you! YAY Mrs.D! You Rock!
Old 02-16-2011, 09:04 PM   #78  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicmom734 View Post
Yay Jess! I was wondering how your were doing since your surgery! I have been off the board for a bit. The pictures look great! And congrats on the huge loss!
I was wondering when I was going to see you on here again. Guess it takes a few days for things to return to normal after a tropical vacation! Lets see some awesome pics change your avatar. and tell us all about it!
Old 02-16-2011, 09:10 PM   #79  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrean View Post
WI#2 today down 5.4lbs! and 3.5" hooray! Hoping to continue on the losing streak!
YAY for you Adrean that is so AWESOME! You should be super proud of yourself!

HELP
On another note I posted pictures of my weight loss so far and I can't figure out how to attach the thingy(link?) to my profile can anyone help me figure this out?
Old 02-16-2011, 09:17 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 225.6/224.2/145

Height: 5'5"

Am having another no energy day. I'm continually surprised by all the people who say they have more energy than before! I can barely lift my arms, can barely trudge from one room to the next. This is my fourth week, am following the protocol (sometimes have some additional protein - tuna or hamburger patty) have had nothing off the diet, get in all my veggies ( I eat them mostly raw) all my supplements and all my water. I just don't get it, I'm always tired. Today I can barely breathe.
My coach is very little help - just tells me that she can "jog 4 miles a day now for the first time in her life!"
Thoughts anyone?
Old 02-16-2011, 09:42 PM   #81  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegsi View Post
HELP
On another note I posted pictures of my weight loss so far and I can't figure out how to attach the thingy(link?) to my profile can anyone help me figure this out?
You could just copy and paste the link into your signature. Or, set up a hyperlink (you know, where you click on the text and it takes you to your link) and put that in your signature...
Old 02-16-2011, 10:10 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 185.6/148/145

Height: 5'9"

WI #5 for me today and I was down 2 lbs I'll take it. Considering I was off protocol Sat and Sun.

Get this.....My coach (non coach) actually started to get stern with me about being off protocol on Sat and Sun. I told her that I went right back on Monday when I got home, I don't know why I felt the need but I explained the circumstances of the weekend (travel and funeral) and she said "well do you think you are going to be able to stay on now" I said well I just told you I started back up right away and she said "well is there anything scheduled in your future that would prevent you from staying on program". That's when I lost it, I told her not to judge me, I did the best I could under the circumstances and I started right back up when I got home, the look on my face and the tone in my voice told her she better back off me.

Talk about disappointment, she doesn't encourage me when I'm doing great but she can belittle me when I don't.

Oh and I asked her 3 questions today that I knew the answer to but asked anyway....so when she didn't know (which I knew she wouldn't) I answered them...OH was that mean???

esammy12 I totally understand your situation!!!!!!

The main reason I stay where I am is because I can buy individual packets and it's close to home.

Sorry to be so long winded!!
Old 02-16-2011, 10:15 PM   #83  
Started IP 1/3/2011

S/C/G: 211/196/160

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinergirl View Post
WI #4 for me this morning. Du Ta Da.....down another 4 pounds, 0.5inches. That makes 20 pounds and 35 inches total in 4 weeks. I went shopping last night and bought a new bra (that unfortunately did not go down) and a new pair of jeans and dress pants. I went from a size 22 to a size 18. Have a wonderful 100% OP day to all my fellow IPer's. WE CAN DO THIS!!!
You have to LOVE the feeling of going shopping and buying a smaller size! Keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanmly View Post
Hi everyone, this is my first post I'm going to my Ideal Protein consultation tonight and I'm soooo excited. My sister has been on it for 6 weeks and lost 15lbs and 27.5 inches. I'm kind of a carb freak so hopefully I won't have to much trouble.
I think the best advice I received when I started on this site was READ, READ, READ!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulemom View Post
Weigh in # 4 today. Lost 2.8 lbs. Kinda wanted it to be more but will take it. I am actually at the goal weight that I put down when I started. I thought it would be impossible to get there. 17 lbs in a month and 17 Inc ain't to shabby. Thanks everyone who posted all week they are what keeps me motivated
17 in a month is AWESOME! Great Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrean View Post
5 pounds is FANTASTIC!!

Its been a crazy week, but I am still 100% IP! (except for the one hersey's chocolate kiss) I finally met my 20 pound mark!!!!!!!! YAY!!! I was starting to think it was never going to come!
Old 02-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #84  
IP Start Feb 5/16

S/C/G: 338.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'3

So many great losses ! Congratulations everyone. have a wonderful night
Old 02-16-2011, 10:40 PM   #85  
Tracy

S/C/G: 198/169.4/140

Height: 5'2"

Hi all. Weigh in today with my new coach, she is awesome. I am down another 2 lbs. I am happy about that, so 21 lbs in total and on week 5. Enjoy your evening everyone.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:42 PM   #86  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggiemagu View Post
WI #5 for me today and I was down 2 lbs I'll take it. Considering I was off protocol Sat and Sun.

Get this.....My coach (non coach) actually started to get stern with me about being off protocol on Sat and Sun. I told her that I went right back on Monday when I got home, I don't know why I felt the need but I explained the circumstances of the weekend (travel and funeral) and she said "well do you think you are going to be able to stay on now" I said well I just told you I started back up right away and she said "well is there anything scheduled in your future that would prevent you from staying on program". That's when I lost it, I told her not to judge me, I did the best I could under the circumstances and I started right back up when I got home, the look on my face and the tone in my voice told her she better back off me.

Talk about disappointment, she doesn't encourage me when I'm doing great but she can belittle me when I don't.

Oh and I asked her 3 questions today that I knew the answer to but asked anyway....so when she didn't know (which I knew she wouldn't) I answered them...OH was that mean???

esammy12 I totally understand your situation!!!!!!

The main reason I stay where I am is because I can buy individual packets and it's close to home.

Sorry to be so long winded!!
I have been on Ip since last May and on this forum Since Aug. I read for a while after I found the forum before I started posting. Most of you know I have talked pretty straight with those who seem to be playing around (for their own good). I feel you are serious about this program and doing a good job, but sometimes things in life cause us to have to make a slight adjustment. A funeral is never easy, even when we are not dieting. Sounds like your coach made several bad choices in her words. Her words were fighting words, her questions would make anyone coward down or come to your own defense. We don't know what is in our future, all we can do is make a decision and do all we can to stick to it. I'm glad you stood up for yourself. Keep your head up, stay on protocol, reach your goal and the time will come that you will go on with your life without that coach. Judy
Old 02-16-2011, 10:43 PM   #87  

[QUOTE=Mrs Diettrich;3715376]6 pounds! SIX FREAKING POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooottttttttt!

RIGHT ON!!! CONGRATULATINS:car rot: one for each pound you lost.

Last edited by Maggiemagu; 02-16-2011 at 10:44 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:49 PM   #88  

Thank you petitendcute for you kind words...I am serious about this program I am doing it for me and I plan to get to my goal.

Congratulations to you for reaching your goal!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 10:54 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 318/291/220

Height: 6'3.5

Default Day 2 of IP

Today I didn't do a lot of cardio but I did go for a walk with my wife. Nothing to strenuous. Today I followed everything pretty close except for lunch I added 3 oz of grilled chicken and a tbs of boiled eggs to my salad. For dinner I ate a small flank steak with mushrooms and squash. I had 2 chocolate shakes and 1 butterscotch pudding. My energy in the afternoon is down a little bit but I know that it is part of getting use to not having carbs at first. I just have extremely busy lifestyle which is good bc I don't think about food as much but some times I need the extra energy and its not there. I know the weightloss will out way not having energy in the end. Thank you guys for all of your support, stories, recipes, and suggestions.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:55 PM   #90  
1/6/14

S/C/G: 296/271/225

Geez, I just would of never thought this protocol would work so great. I was desperate when I started, considering lap band surgery and everything. Today was WI #7, and down another 6lbs. 40lbs since 12/29! I'm almost skeptical whether this is right. ha ha!

I did make some adjustments last week, which I think helped. I cooked a lot at home instead of going to a stir fry bar, the Mongolian Grill. I also had sea bass and some salmon. I made a crock pot with turnips, peppers and pork tenderloin which was really good.

Next week will be a challenge, because I'm traveling on vacation. I alerted the friend I'm visiting that I'll be on a special food program and will need to shop for groceries. I bought extra packets to get me through that week. I'm a little concerned about Saturday, because I'm flying most of the day from Seattle to Atlanta.

I'm also glad to know they finally solved this pepper dilemma. My coach told me all bell peppers are approved for phase I. Green, Red, Orange, Yellow, all of them!
Closed Thread