3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   So Confused (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/225333-so-confused.html)

vickih 02-10-2011 12:26 PM

So Confused

hi there,
I haven't started this diet yet because there is so much information out there that I have no clue what is right or wrong.

Can someone please tell me in Phase I, what I am supposed to eat? how many grams of carbs per day?
There isn't a center near me, and honestly even if there was I can't afford the consultation fees and they sell these products at a natural food store near my house. They sell the bars, drinks, soups, cereal, omelettes.

What from Ideal Protein can I NOT eat during Phase 1...
someone please help me...
: )
Thanks
Vicki

Bretley 02-10-2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vickih (Post 3705040)
hi there,
I haven't started this diet yet because there is so much information out there that I have no clue what is right or wrong.

Can someone please tell me in Phase I, what I am supposed to eat? how many grams of carbs per day?
There isn't a center near me, and honestly even if there was I can't afford the consultation fees and they sell these products at a natural food store near my house. They sell the bars, drinks, soups, cereal, omelettes.

Thanks
Vicki

I think your best option would be to read the "Phases" sticky up above.

JSP 02-10-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vickih (Post 3705040)
hi there,

Thanks
Vicki

Yep, and check out tips for newbies, very helpful, along with FAQ.

Aunt Sheshie 02-10-2011 01:56 PM

:welcome: Vicki... you didn't specify where "out there" is, but I can guarantee you'll find lots of good info in this forum... there are several great sticky threads, including the two already mentioned... I don't have a clinic near me either, so I've done this entirely on my own... well, not entirely, I had the wonderful folks of this forum to give me the support & guidance I needed... when I first discovered IP, it was confusing to me, but what I did was read this forum voraciously... another thing you absolutely need to do is read Dr. Tran's book, you can find the link in the first post of every daily chat thread... also, visit his website for more info...

A quote I posted on another thread just a few days ago & read myself every day: A permanent solution takes hard, smart work & sacrifice on your part... human nature always seeks the path of least resistance...

We'll be happy & honored to help you along the way, but it ultimately comes back to you doing the work...

hugs :hug:

YankeeFan14040 02-10-2011 02:19 PM

I posted the Phase I literature in the FAQ stickey. They are in PDF format so you should be able to download them.