Old 01-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #91  
Kimi

S/C/G: 211.5/148.5/140

Height: 5'2"

I am really cheesed off today. I found out that the man following my coach around because he is a nutritionalist, is actually the new coach for my clinic. I don't want to go to a man. Yes I have a male doctor, but it is one thing for me to complain about my TOM to a MD and completely another to a nutrionalist. What exactly does he know about a womens body. Not to mention actually getting measured by one????????????
Peanuts Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:06 PM   #92  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndee57 View Post
I found this thread last night and I'm so happy I did. I have found great success stories and encouragement and now feel like I might have a support team that I can ask questions of, get recipes, etc. I started IP on Saturday, heard about it from a friend. I need to lose 20 pounds, but I've needed to do this for the past 6 years and just couldn't do it on my own. I'm on my 5th day and already feel lighter. Jeans are fitting a little better. I know I will be checking back here daily to see how everyone is doing. Thank you everyone for all the encouragement!!!
WELCOME -- this group has been a fantastic resource for me an a whole lot of support -- Congrats on looser jeans!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa333 View Post
Good morning to all of you!!

Today is way better then yesterday, I want to thank everybody who supported me because of my ex-boyfriend is now with one of my good girlfriend.. and really i'm happy for them, (made 2 years i'm not longer with my ex, we were together for 5 years) and I just wish the best for them, it will be a little weird to see them together, but it's fine with me.. anyways funny story, but I didn't cheat yesterday.. and after 2 days without me on a scale, I lost 2 pounds this morning..

I'm soooo happy, but everytime I go on this scale I remember myself that if I don't lose anything it's fine (because in my head I don't think it's possible for me to lose weight, silly enh!) But everytime i'm surprise.

I have to confess I did a dance in my bedroom this morning when I found out for those 2 pounds!!!! I was so excited!

Anyways have a good IP day to everyone!!
You deserve to dance and dance and to know that you ROCK!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinergirl View Post
My first weigh in was this morning.....drum roll please....

I lost 12 pounds and 14.75 inches!!!!!!!!!! I cannot beleive it. I thought the scale was off. I even asked em to reweigh me. I even screwed up the protocol mulitple times by eating a restricted item every day (actually two on one day where I screwed up) one day I missed a pack completely and only had two. Forgot to take my salt for two days, took my vitamins before bed because I forgot to take em with dinner on two days..not to mention the accidental knife licking after makin a pb+j for my daughter. I am ECSTATIC! I am much more attentive to what goes in my mouth. Last night I wanted to lay on the kitchen floor and bawl. Today...I AM STOKED!
AWESOME --isn't it amazing????!!!!! Congratulations to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickmouse View Post
ok - I'm really wanting to get my weight ticker - so I think I need to start posting more.

WI#2 is for tomorrow and I'm expecting at least a 2lb loss - hopefully more. I weigh at home each morning - realizing things fluctuate - but that's ok.

Funny how our minds play tricks on us - I was convinced as I went to bed last night that I had gained. Woke up this morning feeling fatter than when I started this...but ACTUALLY I had lost another .5lb and I'm comfortably wearing a pair of jeans today that I haven't been able to wear in months. Now - why in the world did I feel 'fat' this morning? Weird.

People keep asking me if I've gotten my hair cut...I can only guess that 'something' looks different about my face but they can't figure it out. I notice it's not nearly as round.

But a WIN for me is that my joints are feeling MUCH better. I've been able to walk down the stairs. Still hurts - but I'm not limping down them anymore.

Loving this!
YAAAYYYYY for all the NSVs -- I too have those feelings where I think I look bigger then when I started and I weigh myself and I still feel bigger --it is weird and I have no idea why I feel that way. Just know you are not alone on this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post
Also I left work early today due to the snow we are having and had a bag of Kale in the refrig. I decided to make the Kale chips. All I can say is OMG....YUMMY!

Does anyone know how long they keep for? I had a huge back of Kale and used the whole bag and just do not know how long they will last in an airtight container?
I can keep kale chips in a ziploc bag for at least 4-5 days still crisp -- the secret is to make sure they are very dry - remove them immediately from the pan you used to cook them in - lay them on a cooling rack until they are no longer warm - put them in the ziploc -- close the bag leaving it open about an inch -- normally they stay crisp - on day 2 I usually close the bag - hope this helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adnamaj View Post
I started IP on 1/18/11 and I had my first weigh in yesterday! Guess what guys? I'm down a total of 13lbs! I feel amazing and everyone at work was shocked! I researched and planned for this diet for about a couple of months. I was oh so afraid that I would have had a bad reaction to the foods and that it wouldn't work. With that in mind I took vacation time off from work during my first week, and when I returned to work everyone was in awe! I really didn't expect it to be that significant! I want to take the time to thank each and everyone of you for supporting this forum your posts and responses have helped me a lot.

13lbs down & 47lbs to go!
WAY TO GO -- that is a FANTASTIC first week --I bet everyone was in awe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach can do it View Post
I have kindof a weird NSV that I have just discovered. Since I was little I have always gotten a horrible winter cough that never goes away until spring or until I get into warmer whether. I go to the doctor every year and it is never an infection just a "viral" thing that cant be treated with medicine.

This year as usual I was on about month 2 of this cough in Dec. Since about day 3 of doing IP I HAVE NOT COUGHED!!!! I don't even feel like I have too. It is the greatest feeling ever!

This really makes me wonder if I had some sort of food allergy or if this is just a wonderful result of IP. I love this diet!
How cool is that???? What a weird and wonderful NSV!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinobowerRN View Post
You know I have a NSV too!! No heartburn at all since I've done this diet!!!
That is a NSV worthy of a shout out and celebration -- heartburn is AWFUL!!! Soooo thrilled for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
From FitBodyFix:

This hits the nail on the head, in my case... at Thanksgiving & Christmas, I found myself explaining my goals & motivation to do IP to a multitude of relatives... a little of what I told them was true, but it was mostly feel-good stuff that I knew I wouldn't be judged for so harshly... in other words, stuff I knew they wanted to hear... I never shared the goals & motivations I've felt comfortable posting on this forum, I knew they'd sound unrealistic or too extreme to my family... the problem with that since then, I think, is that I lost sight of my real goals & motivations... in the beginning I didn't think they were unrealistic, so why should I think so now?.. I've seen how this new & wonderful way of eating works & know that I CAN reach my goals as long as I keep them in sight...

Paddling back out to catch the perfect wave... hugs
Thank you for this awesome post and for all of your awesome posts - I read and reread every single one of them - they are full of gems and great wisdom which is as important as loosing the weight itself - loosing one part and gaining another --thanks again!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joliebug82 View Post
Weigh In 4 is in! 2.2 pounds this week and 7 inches from all over! I love love love it; I am just in Heaven! 2.2 pounds with hormonal craziness and water retention? YEAH! That's the high end of the spectrum for every other diet out there! A good friend came with me, and thank goodness, because Thing 1 and Thing 2 were along for the ride and are into everything now.
WAAHOOOOO - pounds and inches!!!!!!! - thanks for the pep talk and motivation - I have hope my WI tomorrow will go as well --I always get a kick out of reading what you have to say --That is an awesome loss - NEVER have I lost even close to 2 pounds in a week on ANY other diet - so 2.2 well that is a happy dance and a few cartwheels (if I could still do them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by machbasy View Post
NSV - I went to the dentist yesterday for my 6 month cleaning, and he did a double take when he saw me. He asked if I did something different, maybe with my hair, and just to keep things simple, I said yes, I went lighter (which I actually did on Saturday so it wasn't a total lie - LOL).
Sooo funny - to keep it simpler you didn't tell him you lost weight --I do the same thing (just don't really want to get into it -- you would think after trying so hard we would want to shout it from the top of every tree and building) -- That is a happy and personal NSV!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffsgal View Post
Back from WI#8
I lost .8#'s...was hoping for more, but a loss is a loss and I am almost at goal. After reviewing my chart, we (my coach and myself) realized I need to stay away from the gym. I am not one to go and exercise lightly...I am an "all or nothing" kind of person. I took the first 5 weeks of the program off from the gym. My losses were 6.6, 6.6, 1, 3.6, and 3....then I thought I would go back to exercising and my losses have been 2, 1.8 and .8. I have always from day one eaten a bit more protein than is allowed and if I ever 'cheat' it is only by eating a few more ounces of meat. So.....I'm still a "loser" which is great!!! and I am now going to take the next few weeks off from the gym and reach my goal!!! (only 7#'s to go!!) Then I will go back to the gym....I also went to phase 2 and am excited for that small change!! Here's to shaking things up in my body and having a great loss number for week #9...wooo hooo
Clapping loudly for you...It is still a loss -- and 7 pounds to goal -- that must be an amazing feeling and an amazing feat!!!!! You will have to let us know how week 9 goes --I am always curious about these things!!! Congratulations on the weight loss, the discovery with your coach and your journey so far!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
Today I had my 14th weight in and I am now down another 2 lbs..that puts me at 53 lbs ..I'm thrilled...
I have 27 lbs to my goal and its there..I can almost reach out and touch it...
Last night I put on my wedding dress..its this really cute blue dress and my husband was shocked...wow..When I lose all my weight I am going to buy a dress..weight watchers has the Red Dress...
Hey what color should we get for Ideal protein...
and guys can get shirts...
What do you think???

LOVE your new Avatar -- you look great!!!! WAY TO GO on your weight loss -- 53 pounds in 14 weeks impressive and exciting -- It is so motivating and inspiring to see everyone loosing weight -- you are contributing to my inner "I can do this" dialogue - thank you!
CheekyWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:10 PM   #93  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by df1960 View Post
Had my first weigh in this afternoon, down 5lbs, I thought it would be more for the first week..... but I'm happy with the 5, that's 5 less to go.
GREAT START!!!!! This is a marathon not a sprint -- I have to keep telling myself this -- I always want it to be faster ( it is still faster then any of the other diets I have tried -- funny how the mind works)-- CONGRATULATIONS on your first week and your weight loss!!!
CheekyWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:25 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalison View Post
Just because I only got one answer yesterday (Thanks petiteandcute!) and I am really, very curious I am reposting what I asked yesterday on daily chat:

I have a question for you guys. I am on my 5th day now and have been seeing some interesting information on here. First of all, people who are staying between 20-25 carbs per day? Is that necessary? I haven't been under 25 carbs on any of my days this week.

I am also curious about the restricted packets. My coach has given me the restricted packets from the very beginning. Is this ok? Will that hamper my weight loss? Any answers are appreciated.

Thanks!
Ok here is what my coach has us do..no restricted items for the first 3 weeks let your body get use to starting up and limiting the carbs..after 3 weeks you can add a restricted...not until them..and there are like 50 items so who is going to get bored..I'm not and didn't..
I love this program and excited to be on it..if you eat the restricted it will slow your weight..but if you are really hungry at times you might need a little more carbs or it your working out..

Good luck with the program its soooo worth it...

JudoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 196/188/125

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipityberry View Post
Do you take a T4 as well (Synthroid)? I have noticed myself being a bit more tired on IP as well and wondered about my TSH....but I figure if my TSH goes up a bit from the soy, it will be counteracted by my weight loss. I will be curious to know how your levels have changed once on IP!
Yes - I take Synthroid as well. My Dr doses based on T3/T4 levels and not TSH - so I'm going to be VERY interested in what the new levels are. Dr and i have already talked about wondering if there will be a difference. She's the one who suggested IP to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joliebug82 View Post
Thank you for posting this. I've changed up my goals on paper, but in my head, they're just as strong as they ever were. Maybe I should write them all down and stop erasing!
YES..YES..YES.. Thank you for this! I have secret goals that I've told NO ONE. Mainly because I wrote them down and was convinced I was going to achieve them when I did Body for Life. And when that program didn't work for me I was crushed and I tried to convince myself I wasn't meant to achieve them. But that's not true! I've already lost more in 2 wks then I did in 3 mts on that program.
slickmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:31 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Quote:
Originally Posted by esammy12 View Post
Hmmm, I stalled my weight loss on day 4. Yesterday was day 4 for me and I felt just awful, truly awful, physically exhausted and sort of ill. At one point my face got cold and clammy like I might pass out - I called my Dr. and she said to have some salt - which I haven't been doing because I have high blood pressure. But I dipped some celery stalks in salt and did feel better. But I went off program in several small ways. I didn't have any vanilla protein drink and used a bit of half and half in my (half cup) of decaf coffee. I irrationally and rabidly wolfed down a tin of sardines with my lunch salad. I went out to dinner for the first time last night and had an ahi tuna burger without bun, but ate some of the tartar sauce on it, and had a drizzle of regular ranch on my salad. I even had another 3 ounces of chicken breast when I got home that night. This morning is the first day since Saturday that I've not lost weight. Now, I've been having more protein than they allow almost every day - but everything else was okay. All of the items I consumed seemed low carb to me, the tartar sauce was not sweet - no sweet pickle relish and I only had a teaspoon. But I'm concerned that I'm already turning to protein that isn't in the IP packets, which I'm still trying out the different flavors from my starter bag and they're all starting to taste a little bit like paper mache. I have to find things that I can enjoy/tolerate consuming. I liked the oatmeal, I liked the omelette, I haven't tried any of the pancakes because I don't want the carbs. Anybody have any thoughts and advice for me? Many thanks. I've lost 4 lbs. since I started Saturday.
It will only work if you stay on the program...but when you don't feel well..several things you can try to do..check your water and how much you're drinking...if you're starved have one more packed of protein instead of bad things...make sure you get the veggies and salad in..thats most important..to eat everything they tell you in the amounts and if your still hungry...another packet usually helps..Good luck...
JudoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:36 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 218.7/218.7/150

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm svelting! View Post
Dgirl Judy (petiteandcute) had a great suggestion for you in yesterday's thread -- find one thing that motivates you and, to quote, "use it, use it, use it"

Another thought, don't focus on the what happened over Christmas. We'll all step off a program of what we know is best for us from time to time. It can be overwhelming to look at another extended time period. Don't worry about the scale and the reults at your next weigh-in. Aside the first week when many but not all people drop >5 lbs, there's really nothing to predict when you will have a surprisingly large drop at the scale.

I remember reading about an doctor who has created a program with similar principles as IP. She wrote something like -- People think they have to lose weight to get healthy; how it works is they have to get healthy to lose weight. It's hard to tell what our miraculous bodies are healing when we have those unexplained .5 lb weeks, but trust the diet and your body. Some important stuff is going on and you will burn the fat you want burned -- just not when your mind says so.

Focus on what you need to get back on track for the next meal. One meal at a time.

I soooooooo hear you about thinking "I know how to do this faster." And then later, when I'm in my right mind, I know I've made a good choice for me ... maintenance style eating with a small weight loss goal as motivation. I haven't added the exercise component yet, despite my talk about it. And, no promises from me yet. I'm impressed that you've taken on an exercise program! I'll have to go read what you're doing ... maybe in the exercise thread?
Thanks Judy, I took an hour today and went into my IP Coach and talked to her. She took out her tape and showed me the difference in where I was and where i'm at now. It was very motivating. I also had an awesome day on protocol. Now, to get through the evening without snacking and it's one full day in. I know in a couple of days the Ketosis will set in and the cravings will go away.

On another note, do you know what the difference is between the Ideal Program and the Atkins ie; advantages of both/disadvantages?
dgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:50 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 155/145/135

Height: 5'9"

Thank you to all who welcomed me with warm wishes. I go for my first WI tomorrow. It will be one day less than a week, but my coach thinks I will have lost 6 pounds. Tonight I made chicken stir fry with a lot of different veggies. I read in a post about throwing in the lettuce. That is what I did, and it was very good. I spiced it up with Chili Garlic paste and it was definitely full of flavor. I read somewhere about Kale Chips? Sounds interesting. Anyone know how to make them?
cyndee57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:08 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 201/?see ticker?/150

Height: 5'6"

Kind of an off day... Nothing really out of the ordinary, I just feel.... Off...
I did get on the scale, which I rarely do.. Only a .6lb loss since Monday, but at least it's a loss. I don't trust my home scale, but I was curious after my shower...
I did try something new with my veggies today.. I made the ground turkey stuffed green peppers.. SUPER YUMMY! Hubby enjoyed them also!!!
Last night I noted a huge change in my behavior... Insted of snacking after I got home from work, I was cleaning and cutting up veggies for a our meals for the next few days.. I love the control I have over my own life now.. It's amazing.
whisperingshouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:05 PM   #100  
Getting it Done!

S/C/G: 177/138/140

Height: 5'-3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinobowerRN View Post
You know I have a NSV too!! No heartburn at all since I've done this diet!!!
y'know that happened for both my DH and I, and we used to be going through the big size jar of tums in about a month. He had heartburn this past weekend for the first time since last april....from eating mexican food (mixing fat and carbs at a meal, which is a no-no even on phase 4, except on your weekly cheat day, so he was "ok" by protocol as his cheat day, but it sure made it clear how hard that is on your body!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgirl View Post
On another note, do you know what the difference is between the Ideal Program and the Atkins ie; advantages of both/disadvantages?
huge difference...actually, except for the fact that they both restrict carbs, they have very little in common. Atkins is based on reducing carbs, but (if my memory serves me, I did it about 5 years ago) there are no specific guidelines on fat, total calories, or veggie intake (there are recommendations, but it is not a specific program), and it is all based on "whole protein". IP is based on highly specialized protein drinks and foods that make the protein easily accessible to your body, it has a very specific structure/protocol, includes a supplement regimen to protect your body in your time of low carbs, includes a coach (I know that is not always positive!) requires a food journal, etc, etc.

So the main difference (imho) is that IP is a specific nutritional protocol for weight loss and Atkins is a diet. (and the bigger difference to me is that IP works!)
Rocky Monarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #101  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

My NSV for the day - laundry services didn't restock our scrubs yesterday and so this morning, we were scrounging around for any pairs of scrub pants we could wear (I work in surgery and our scrubs are supplied by the hospital). The only pair I could find was an old pair of size Ls that were my go-to scrubs before I started the program. Occasionally they were a little tight, but overall, they were a good fit for me. Well, I put them on this morning and it was just comical how big they were! I had that drawstring pulled tight to make sure I wasn't dropping trou in the middle of a case! It's always nice to see that, especially when lately I have been feeling kind of burned out and not very into things. Some days I just don't feel like I've changed much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach can do it View Post
I have kindof a weird NSV that I have just discovered. Since I was little I have always gotten a horrible winter cough that never goes away until spring or until I get into warmer whether. I go to the doctor every year and it is never an infection just a "viral" thing that cant be treated with medicine.

This year as usual I was on about month 2 of this cough in Dec. Since about day 3 of doing IP I HAVE NOT COUGHED!!!! I don't even feel like I have too. It is the greatest feeling ever!

This really makes me wonder if I had some sort of food allergy or if this is just a wonderful result of IP. I love this diet!
I've had the same thing this year - normally, it's a pretty common thing for me to get colds off and on all winter. This year, nothing. I don't know if it is IP or my CPAP machine, but I'll take it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by machbasy View Post
NSV - I went to the dentist yesterday for my 6 month cleaning, and he did a double take when he saw me. He asked if I did something different, maybe with my hair, and just to keep things simple, I said yes, I went lighter (which I actually did on Saturday so it wasn't a total lie - LOL).
hehehehe - I went to the dentist today too! They noticed that there wasn't as much "build up" on my teeth as there had been before - I'm blaming it on the lack of sugar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aharmeyer View Post
Kind of an off day... Nothing really out of the ordinary, I just feel.... Off...
I did get on the scale, which I rarely do.. Only a .6lb loss since Monday, but at least it's a loss. I don't trust my home scale, but I was curious after my shower...
I did try something new with my veggies today.. I made the ground turkey stuffed green peppers.. SUPER YUMMY! Hubby enjoyed them also!!!
Last night I noted a huge change in my behavior... Insted of snacking after I got home from work, I was cleaning and cutting up veggies for a our meals for the next few days.. I love the control I have over my own life now.. It's amazing.
I find I've been having more than a few "off" days lately. Not that I'm eating off, but just that I feel off. I don't know if it is the weather or what, but I'm ready to feel on again!
Mrs Diettrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:20 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 201/?see ticker?/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
My NSV for the day - laundry services didn't restock our scrubs yesterday and so this morning, we were scrounging around for any pairs of scrub pants we could wear (I work in surgery and our scrubs are supplied by the hospital). The only pair I could find was an old pair of size Ls that were my go-to scrubs before I started the program. Occasionally they were a little tight, but overall, they were a good fit for me. Well, I put them on this morning and it was just comical how big they were! I had that drawstring pulled tight to make sure I wasn't dropping trou in the middle of a case! It's always nice to see that, especially when lately I have been feeling kind of burned out and not very into things. Some days I just don't feel like I've changed much.

I've had the same thing this year - normally, it's a pretty common thing for me to get colds off and on all winter. This year, nothing. I don't know if it is IP or my CPAP machine, but I'll take it!

hehehehe - I went to the dentist today too! They noticed that there wasn't as much "build up" on my teeth as there had been before - I'm blaming it on the lack of sugar!

I find I've been having more than a few "off" days lately. Not that I'm eating off, but just that I feel off. I don't know if it is the weather or what, but I'm ready to feel on again!
I'm ready to feel on again too!!!!
whisperingshouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:48 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 215/158.3/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Thank you to all who welcomed me with warm wishes. I go for my first WI tomorrow. It will be one day less than a week, but my coach thinks I will have lost 6 pounds. Tonight I made chicken stir fry with a lot of different veggies. I read in a post about throwing in the lettuce. That is what I did, and it was very good. I spiced it up with Chili Garlic paste and it was definitely full of flavor. I read somewhere about Kale Chips? Sounds interesting. Anyone know how to make them?
Kale chips are easy. I make them two or three times a week. Because they shrink as they bake, I make a full bunch each time. Cut the end stems off the kale. Wash and dry the leaves thoroughly. Cut out the think middle rib, then cut the leaves into large, bite-sized pieces. Toss with 2 Tbsp. EVOO and your favorite spices. I usually use Greek seasoning or Mrs. Dash and salt. Place on cookie sheet in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes. When the timer goes off, take them out of the oven and turn with a spatula. Place back in over for 5-10 minutes or until edges are brown and leaves are crisp. Enjoy!
rox824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:30 PM   #104  
1/6/14

S/C/G: 296/271/225

Well today was WI #4. Down another 5lbs, which so far is 28lbs in 28 days. So far, I'm liking this. Just have to do this a day at a time to goal.

I like my coaches they've been very helpful. Today they proposed I might try the cleanse, which is just supplements. This is to see if it has any effect on my kidneys processing my uric acid for gout. I was under the impression it was with IP supplements. Has anyone heard of it?
Douger963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:47 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 164.6/138.5/135

Quote:
Hello cyndee57,

I just don't want you to be disapointed if you don't lose the 6 pounds your coach told you! My first WI I lost 4 pounds which was great! But you don't have that much weight to lose, so in my mind 6 pounds is a lot, but we never know!!! I hope you will have a great WI what ever the number !
Vanessa333 is offline   Reply With Quote