Old 01-26-2011, 03:38 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 190.8/185/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickmouse View Post
ok - I'm really wanting to get my weight ticker - so I think I need to start posting more.

WI#2 is for tomorrow and I'm expecting at least a 2lb loss - hopefully more. I weigh at home each morning - realizing things fluctuate - but that's ok.

Funny how our minds play tricks on us - I was convinced as I went to bed last night that I had gained. Woke up this morning feeling fatter than when I started this...but ACTUALLY I had lost another .5lb and I'm comfortably wearing a pair of jeans today that I haven't been able to wear in months. Now - why in the world did I feel 'fat' this morning? Weird.

People keep asking me if I've gotten my hair cut...I can only guess that 'something' looks different about my face but they can't figure it out. I notice it's not nearly as round.

Still loving this diet. My only concern is if it's messing with my thyroid meds. These past few days I've been getting more tired. I take 12mcg Cytomel in the am and 12 around noonish. I sometimes can skip the noon and be fine - but these past few days I've needed it and still have trouble staying alert. I can also tell when I'm off my meds b/c in the mornings I have an 'uncoordinated' feeling about my legs/arms when I first get up. It goes away if my levels are good - but have noticed it returning these past few days.

I go tomorrow for updated bloodwork - so will be curious to see how that is.

But a WIN for me is that my joints are feeling MUCH better. I've been able to walk down the stairs. Still hurts - but I'm not limping down them anymore.

Loving this!
Do you take a T4 as well (Synthroid)? I have noticed myself being a bit more tired on IP as well and wondered about my TSH....but I figure if my TSH goes up a bit from the soy, it will be counteracted by my weight loss. I will be curious to know how your levels have changed once on IP!
serendipityberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:44 PM   #62  

Default Wow! Just Wow!

I started IP on 1/18/11 and I had my first weigh in yesterday! Guess what guys? I'm down a total of 13lbs! I feel amazing and everyone at work was shocked! I researched and planned for this diet for about a couple of months. I was oh so afraid that I would have had a bad reaction to the foods and that it wouldn't work. With that in mind I took vacation time off from work during my first week, and when I returned to work everyone was in awe! I really didn't expect it to be that significant! I want to take the time to thank each and everyone of you for supporting this forum your posts and responses have helped me a lot.

13lbs down & 47lbs to go!
Adnamaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:50 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 153/129/120-125

Height: 5'1"

Default Just wondering..

Does anyone else have thoughts like I have? I`m on day 14, and haven`t cheated once; I feel great, ect. But I catch myself thinking things like "when this is done I can eat those brownies, or I can`t wait to make that cake or just lots of things, really! Do you get to the point where you don`t care if you never eat desserts or potatoes or things like that again?? I don`t really have cravings and right now I don`t care TOO much that I can`t eat that stuff...I`m just really afraid that I`ll get done with the program and start thinking that I can eat all that stuff again! I love to cook and bake, and I`m afraid that will be a downfall. Anyone else have these same thoughts?!
kjw83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:54 PM   #64  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipityberry View Post
Would you mind posting a few that are highest in protein? I don't see the boxes since my coach sells singles only. Thanks!
Hi -- I have attached the nutritional guidelines. NOTE: IP is reformulating some of the items so some of these might be a bit out of date (for example the omelet now has 140 calories, 4.5 grams of fat, 7 carbs and 18 g protein), the Milk Chocolate Pudding has 110 calories, 0.5 g fat, 7 carbs and 18g protein)

Hope this helps
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Nutritional Fact Sheet.pdf (16.5 KB, 15 views)
CheekyWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:00 PM   #65  
Getting it Done!

S/C/G: 177/138/140

Height: 5'-3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by esammy12 View Post
Hmmm, I stalled my weight loss on day 4. Yesterday was day 4 for me and I felt just awful, truly awful, physically exhausted and sort of ill. ... But I went off program in several small ways. I didn't have any vanilla protein drink and used a bit of half and half in my (half cup) of decaf coffee. I irrationally and rabidly wolfed down a tin of sardines with my lunch salad. I went out to dinner for the first time last night and had an ahi tuna burger without bun, but ate some of the tartar sauce on it, and had a drizzle of regular ranch on my salad. I even had another 3 ounces of chicken breast when I got home that night. This morning is the first day since Saturday that I've not lost weight. Now, I've been having more protein than they allow almost every day - but everything else was okay. All of the items I consumed seemed low carb to me, the tartar sauce was not sweet - no sweet pickle relish and I only had a teaspoon. But I'm concerned that I'm already turning to protein that isn't in the IP packets, which I'm still trying out the different flavors from my starter bag and they're all starting to taste a little bit like paper mache. I have to find things that I can enjoy/tolerate consuming. I liked the oatmeal, I liked the omelette, I haven't tried any of the pancakes because I don't want the carbs. Anybody have any thoughts and advice for me? Many thanks. I've lost 4 lbs. since I started Saturday.
hey esammy, congratulations for deciding to take control of your life and your health, but I've got to send you some tough love, ok?

You are not going to get rid of cravings, learn to like the packets or lose weight effectively if you only follow IP in a "when it's convenient" way. Unlike other weight loss programs, IP is based on specific chemistry processes going on in your body. Tartar sauce, extra whole protein, ranch dressing etc. are simply not on protocol, and you don't get to "bargain" on what seems "ok" to eat. Getting into (and staying in) ketosis isn't just a sideline, it is the core of IP. And following the specific plan with specific foods (and NO OTHERS) is IP. What you are doing is not an IP plan.

I think you need to either fully commit to the plan or find a different plan that will fit better with your other choices. Otherwise you are wasting an awful lot of money on something that in the end won't work, and that would just be awful for you.

If you DO fully commit, and follow the IP program, here is what I can promise you:
--after a few days you will be much less hungry (and for the first week, most coaches say you can have 4 or even 5 packets a day if you are still hungry--but not more whole protein)
--after a couple weeks the taste of the packets will be much more palatable. A lot of people start out hating some packets that later become their favorites. As you get your brain/body used to foods that are not full of sugars and other additives (as almost all pre-made and restaurant foods are) you will find your tastes will change significantly
--you will lose weight and feel so, so much better, with more energy than you have ever had before

I hope you decide to go the IP route, and that we can all help you along the way. The first 7-10 days are the hardest, so take it one meal at a time and suddenly you'll be in the groove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post
I had a huge back of Kale and used the whole bag and just do not know how long they will last in an airtight container?
Sadly, I think you will find they only last a couple hours. When I have tried this, they are never that great on re-runs. But let me know if you figure out a way to make them work, as it would sure be easier if I could make them in a big batch! stay warm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipityberry View Post
Would you mind posting a few that are highest in protein? I don't see the boxes since my coach sells singles only. Thanks!
here is a link to a table that a bunch of IP'ers have created. it has all the protein/carbs etc.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...3c&hl=en#gid=1

if you buy products and they have changed, please update the chart.
Note there are tabs along the bottom so you can compare IP to alternative products too.
Rocky Monarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:22 PM   #66  
Re-Started IP 1/17/12

S/C/G: 195/195/145

Height: 5'1.5"

9.4 lbs to go. So close but yet so far. LOL
machbasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:46 PM   #67  
Started IP 1/3/11

S/C/G: 198.9/167.3/150

Height: 5'4"

I have kindof a weird NSV that I have just discovered. Since I was little I have always gotten a horrible winter cough that never goes away until spring or until I get into warmer whether. I go to the doctor every year and it is never an infection just a "viral" thing that cant be treated with medicine.

This year as usual I was on about month 2 of this cough in Dec. Since about day 3 of doing IP I HAVE NOT COUGHED!!!! I don't even feel like I have too. It is the greatest feeling ever!

This really makes me wonder if I had some sort of food allergy or if this is just a wonderful result of IP. I love this diet!
Rach can do it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:58 PM   #68  
DinobowerRN

S/C/G: 294/0/185

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw83 View Post
Does anyone else have thoughts like I have? I`m on day 14, and haven`t cheated once; I feel great, ect. But I catch myself thinking things like "when this is done I can eat those brownies, or I can`t wait to make that cake or just lots of things, really! Do you get to the point where you don`t care if you never eat desserts or potatoes or things like that again?? I don`t really have cravings and right now I don`t care TOO much that I can`t eat that stuff...I`m just really afraid that I`ll get done with the program and start thinking that I can eat all that stuff again! I love to cook and bake, and I`m afraid that will be a downfall. Anyone else have these same thoughts?!
YES!!!! I too am worried and agree with everything you said. I too am not craving so much as I remember how good they tasted.
DinobowerRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:02 PM   #69  
DinobowerRN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach can do it View Post
I have kindof a weird NSV that I have just discovered. Since I was little I have always gotten a horrible winter cough that never goes away until spring or until I get into warmer whether. I go to the doctor every year and it is never an infection just a "viral" thing that cant be treated with medicine.

This year as usual I was on about month 2 of this cough in Dec. Since about day 3 of doing IP I HAVE NOT COUGHED!!!! I don't even feel like I have too. It is the greatest feeling ever!

This really makes me wonder if I had some sort of food allergy or if this is just a wonderful result of IP. I love this diet!
You know I have a NSV too!! No heartburn at all since I've done this diet!!!
Old 01-26-2011, 05:10 PM   #70  

From FitBodyFix:

Quote:
Don't Be Realistic When Setting Your Fat Loss Goals - and Finally Achieve Your True Potential

While you need to truly believe in your reason for working towards a goal, sometimes it is important to suspend disbelief and allow yourself to dream big! We are told to keep our goals realistic, and while there is some merit in this on a purely practical level, it can often leave us selling ourselves short.

How many stories have you heard about people who fulfil their wildest dreams, things they never thought they’d actually be able to achieve, but they went for it anyway. Most famous musicians and actors are in this category – they dared to dream, took the risk and now have the success to show for it.

We often talk ourselves down at this point – of course, they just happened to be at the right place at the right time, and we’d never be that lucky. As we grow up we are often taught to ‘know our place’ rather than following our dreams, as our parents try to protect us from disappointment and failure.

I can understand why parents want to protect us from this, but failure is such an important part of life. It is our failures that teach us the most important lessons, and surely it is better to ‘fail forward fast’ or not quite hit the high target we set for ourselves, than to achieve much less, staying in the safe zone, protecting ourselves from the feeling of failure but achieving much less in the process?

Learning to fail is what will truly make us stronger, so we have to be prepared for this. As Lao Tsu said, ‘it’s not about never falling, it’s about getting up every time we fall’. Every professional surfer in the world knows this – we look at them in awe as they carve up a huge wave, but they have endured their fair share of wipeouts. It is their ability to get back up and give it another go that gets them to world-class level.

If you are aged 40 and want to get the figure you had in your 20s back, some people will suggest you come up with a more ‘realistic’ goal. But if that ‘realistic’ goal doesn’t inspire you then you may find that the compromises you are making to get there seem too much to bear. Why can’t you look even better than you did in your 20s? There is absolutely no reason why not, so long as you set your mind to it and take the steps needed to get there.

The fact that you can get truly excited about the prospect of losing 30lb and how fantastic you will feel, means you are actually more likely to succeed. You know it is going to be hard, but the outcome is worth all your hard work. The challenges you face along the way will pale into insignificance in comparison. In comparison, aiming to lose just 5lb is just not so inspiring – it won’t have such a drastically positive effect on your life, so makes the temptations you face along the way harder to resist.

So, don’t let your view of what is realistic right now hold you back. Think about what you really want to achieve – dare to dream, and dream big!

Then break that dream down, and figure out how you can get there. It won’t happen overnight, but with the right strategies and consistent action you will get there! Having a step-by-step plan in place means your dream will inspire you, without making you feel overwhelmed. Keep your focus on realising that dream – and spend time around other people who encourage you to achieve it and believe in you.
This hits the nail on the head, in my case... at Thanksgiving & Christmas, I found myself explaining my goals & motivation to do IP to a multitude of relatives... a little of what I told them was true, but it was mostly feel-good stuff that I knew I wouldn't be judged for so harshly... in other words, stuff I knew they wanted to hear... I never shared the goals & motivations I've felt comfortable posting on this forum, I knew they'd sound unrealistic or too extreme to my family... the problem with that since then, I think, is that I lost sight of my real goals & motivations... in the beginning I didn't think they were unrealistic, so why should I think so now?.. I've seen how this new & wonderful way of eating works & know that I CAN reach my goals as long as I keep them in sight...

Paddling back out to catch the perfect wave... hugs
Aunt Sheshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:28 PM   #71  
Loving the Sleeved Life

S/C/G: 267/252/133.5

Height: 5'3"

Weigh In 4 is in! 2.2 pounds this week and 7 inches from all over! I love love love it; I am just in Heaven! 2.2 pounds with hormonal craziness and water retention? YEAH! That's the high end of the spectrum for every other diet out there! A good friend came with me, and thank goodness, because Thing 1 and Thing 2 were along for the ride and are into everything now.

I asked my coach about the blueberry-pom drinks as a daily, and he said it's fine, so I'm not sure...I compared the nutrition, and it looks similar to the puddings, am I missing something? I know someone said they were only to be used as a meal/snack three days a week, is there a reason? I think I'm going to use those 4 days and a restricted the other 3 as my snack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa333 View Post
I have to confess I did a dance in my bedroom this morning when I found out for those 2 pounds!!!! I was so excited!
Do that happy dance! You earned it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinergirl View Post
I lost 12 pounds and 14.75 inches!!!!!!!!!! I cannot beleive it. I thought the scale was off. I even asked em to reweigh me.
<---You, kicking those pounds' butts!!! Wow. That's awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber2beme View Post
WI # 3 = another 3 pounds GONE!!! AND turns out they did their math wrong and that first week I got rid of 5.6 not 4.6 like I had thought. So that was like an additional hooray. So 11.6 in 3 weeks.
i ALSO think i am going to start exercising. my coach said to just take an extra protein packet before i do my exercise and to just start slow. I have a 6.5 month old rottweiler at home that i think would LOVE to take me on a walk everyday when i get home for 20 min. so i'm gonna start there. I also asked about the restricted packets and she said they are adviced to not give them out till phase 3 in most cases. but if i have a stall from exercise she said we can try adding in a few of those a week and see if that is what i need.
I am EXCITED and feel reinvigorated for IP!! LOVE IT!!!
Congratulations! 20 minutes of walking is a GREAT way to start exercising. Your pup will LOVE it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionm View Post
I just had to share... this morning I sent an inquiry off to UNI where they have the BOD POD machine and I received such a quick response that I have an appointment to have it done Monday morning. Our location charges $30 for the first test and then $20 for follow up testing. I think that is really worth it to me because it will give me a true vision of where I'm at in body fat. They also have the water tank if I want to do that as well, but I didn't inquire about the cost for it.

I know I must be crazy to be anxious to have someone measure my body fat, but hey, it's got to be better now that it was 86 pounds ago!
Ooooh. I want to do it. My closest center is five hours away, though. Let us know how it goes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyWit View Post
I think I have had the dreaded week 3-4 stall
You may be surprised! I thought so, too, and was so nervous that I called my mom before I went in just to get it off my chest. Even if you are on a stall, you know your body is being repaired and it WILL move forward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
I was allowed restricted's from the start but decided that I wanted to follow what was written on the sheets and they said no restricted's for the first 2-3 weeks. I think now that I am on week 3 I will just keep going and stay away from the restricted's. Just keep motoring on with basic protocol, I would hate to treat restricted's like "snacks". If I need them later when I start exercise or weight training I will consider them or just add a packet.
Great idea! I'm doing the exact opposite, allowing restricted packets a few days a week for now, and if I see a stall, cutting them out. I love your dedication!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickmouse View Post
People keep asking me if I've gotten my hair cut...I can only guess that 'something' looks different about my face but they can't figure it out. I notice it's not nearly as round.

But a WIN for me is that my joints are feeling MUCH better. I've been able to walk down the stairs. Still hurts - but I'm not limping down them anymore.
I noticed in a picture how my face is thinner, too. Thank goodness! No more balloon! Great NSV with the joints! Keep on going, and soon you may not even be limping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm svelting! View Post
In my not so humble opinion, the definitive answer about the impact of eating restricted items is, "Who knows?"
In my not-so-humble opinion, perfectly put! Thanks for always dishing out such good advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esammy12 View Post
Hmmm, I stalled my weight loss on day 4. Yesterday was day 4 for me and I felt just awful, truly awful, physically exhausted and sort of ill. At one point my face got cold and clammy like I might pass out - I called my Dr. and she said to have some salt - which I haven't been doing because I have high blood pressure. But I dipped some celery stalks in salt and did feel better. But I went off program in several small ways. I didn't have any vanilla protein drink and used a bit of half and half in my (half cup) of decaf coffee. I irrationally and rabidly wolfed down a tin of sardines with my lunch salad. I went out to dinner for the first time last night and had an ahi tuna burger without bun, but ate some of the tartar sauce on it, and had a drizzle of regular ranch on my salad. I even had another 3 ounces of chicken breast when I got home that night. This morning is the first day since Saturday that I've not lost weight. Now, I've been having more protein than they allow almost every day - but everything else was okay. All of the items I consumed seemed low carb to me, the tartar sauce was not sweet - no sweet pickle relish and I only had a teaspoon. But I'm concerned that I'm already turning to protein that isn't in the IP packets, which I'm still trying out the different flavors from my starter bag and they're all starting to taste a little bit like paper mache. I have to find things that I can enjoy/tolerate consuming. I liked the oatmeal, I liked the omelette, I haven't tried any of the pancakes because I don't want the carbs. Anybody have any thoughts and advice for me? Many thanks. I've lost 4 lbs. since I started Saturday.
I have to agree with Rocky Monarch. I tested the waters a little and wound up with a gain in week 2. You kinda just have to suck it up, Princess (said with much love!) and really work the plan if you want the plan to really work for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
I have some pretty exciting news to share. My chiro office called me this morning to inform me that the next workshop is FEB 16th (weds) 2 days after my birthday, so I asked her to put me on the list. Here's my dealio. She told me that they can do the consultation that night after the workshop (yea!) which would work out really good, since I would like to start the plan on a Thursday or Friday (in case I feel ucky the first few days) I have the weekend, instead of being miserable at work. So with that said, if I started IP the following day after my workshop, I need to be ready with good veggies and proteins in the house. I have started a grocery shopping list for that first week on IP, so if anyone thinks of anything that I could add to the list, please feel free to tell me.

The thought of WF is kind of freaking me out... lol. Did I read somewhere what kind of vinegar we can use?

Best of luck to those who have WI's today and big pats on the back for those who are doing fantastic and not caving into your cravings.

I will be one of you guys very soon!!!
I love your enthusiasm! After all my research, I asked my coach if I could do an individual workshop and initial consult, and he was happy to. I was ready. When you are, maybe ask. If you ask for what you want, you may be told no, but if you don't ask, you're telling yourself no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post
Also I left work early today due to the snow we are having and had a bag of Kale in the refrig. I decided to make the Kale chips. All I can say is OMG....YUMMY!

Does anyone know how long they keep for? I had a huge back of Kale and used the whole bag and just do not know how long they will last in an airtight container?
I have to try these! Let me know how they keep. Also, our stats are remarkably similar. Be my buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCWilkie View Post
NSV
I got my first "Have you lost weight?" Today! It felt great!
I haven't lost all that many lbs or inches but my face is thinner.
Awesome! Congrats on that first question, and prepare for MANY more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adnamaj View Post
I started IP on 1/18/11 and I had my first weigh in yesterday! Guess what guys? I'm down a total of 13lbs! I feel amazing and everyone at work was shocked! I researched and planned for this diet for about a couple of months. I was oh so afraid that I would have had a bad reaction to the foods and that it wouldn't work. With that in mind I took vacation time off from work during my first week, and when I returned to work everyone was in awe! I really didn't expect it to be that significant! I want to take the time to thank each and everyone of you for supporting this forum your posts and responses have helped me a lot.

13lbs down & 47lbs to go!
That's awesome! I love the plan to stay home. Now you're ready and won't have to deal with all the critics because they already see it working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw83 View Post
I think the purpose of slowly phasing back to normal eating is to realize that occasionally, we can have these things, in moderation. We have to learn not to eat the entire PAN of brownies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by machbasy View Post
9.4 lbs to go. So close but yet so far. LOL
I believe in you, Cajun Queen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach can do it View Post

Weird and awesome! Score!
Joliebug82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:32 PM   #72  
Loving the Sleeved Life

S/C/G: 267/252/133.5

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
From FitBodyFix:

This hits the nail on the head, in my case... at Thanksgiving & Christmas, I found myself explaining my goals & motivation to do IP to a multitude of relatives... a little of what I told them was true, but it was mostly feel-good stuff that I knew I wouldn't be judged for so harshly... in other words, stuff I knew they wanted to hear... I never shared the goals & motivations I've felt comfortable posting on this forum, I knew they'd sound unrealistic or too extreme to my family... the problem with that since then, I think, is that I lost sight of my real goals & motivations... in the beginning I didn't think they were unrealistic, so why should I think so now?.. I've seen how this new & wonderful way of eating works & know that I CAN reach my goals as long as I keep them in sight...

Thank you for posting this. I've changed up my goals on paper, but in my head, they're just as strong as they ever were. Maybe I should write them all down and stop erasing!
Joliebug82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:34 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 161/143.6/124

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
From FitBodyFix:

OMG this was the most amazing post EVER!!!! I needed to hear this not only for my weightloss goals but for my life goals! it is so easy for me to settle and just coast. i don't want to coast i want to "achieve" and i am going to do what i have to do to get the ball rolling. i am so good at starting the ball down the path...it's keeping it going that i struggle with. THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!
on a side note...i'm super stoked cause i'm going to go home and try on all those tons of clothes i brought out of hiding and i'm going to divide them up like this: "totally fits can wear it now", "i can get it over my butt but can't button it", and "i can get it over my knees". If you can't tell by these catagories...i'm a TOTAL PEAR!!! so i'll divide the shirts up the same way but it's the pants that are gonna be the most gratifying! lol this will be my evening workout!

Last edited by amber2beme; 01-26-2011 at 05:38 PM.
amber2beme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:34 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 264.5/183/165

Height: 5ft3

Started the Novi-Cleanse today...anyone else doing this?

My coach, who is also a nutritionist suggested it. She said that after losing close to 70lbs, my liver has had a lot of stress put on it from the toxins that the fat expels.

Seems pretty simple, you eat the same but take more supplements. 6 pills twice a day (3 different supplements).
Mammers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:49 PM   #75  
DinobowerRN

Ok recipe do over here. My family has a great BBQ sauce recipe that tastes fabulous. It has ketchup and brown sugar as the no-no to IP protocol. The rest of the ingredients are just spices and worcheshire sauce. Do you think it would be ok to substitute sugar free tomatoe sauce/paste and stevia?? I know we can have tomatoes, but I really don't want to screw this up. I am gun shy about the WF products as the two I bought I absolutely hate!! Thanks guys!!