Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 02:59 PM   #31  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Joliebug...

With you and Showgirl, my OCD will fit well in here. Thanks for the info regarding your scale, I may have to check into one of those.

If your baby bassett needs a good foot smelling, I'm the girl for the job! **tee hee**

Ya know, I have another dog addiction, that I'll have to share with you guys sometime.... I don't think now is the time. HA! I think I better just mind my p's & q's for awhile, so someone doesn't give me the boot. After all, I'm really gonna need you guys next month!

You guys keep rocking that water & veggies!

Last edited by Coloradodivegirl; 01-24-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:00 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 195.5/172/155

Height: 5'3"

Afternoon everyone. I just started IP on Friday so on day 4. It isn't as bad as I thought it would be woo hoo! I'm not sure but is it imperative that you eat the minimum 3 IP proteins or can you skip one but have your own protein for dinner? Not sure if that is clear as mud.... I find it okay apart from trying to get the 4 cups of vegetables in me. I like the idea of puree it and putting it in a soup... any other ideas. As well, may sound like a stupid question, but can you make these proteins in advance and take them with you (like work) or do you have to drink them right away; the drinks for instance?

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and know that this forum will be a intricate part of my success on this program!

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wwc2Zg8/]

[/url]
Old 01-24-2011, 03:24 PM   #33  

Ok then... I take back that and go with

sowwy!
Old 01-24-2011, 03:32 PM   #34  

One more quicky question and I promise to stay in the rafters for
a while. Looks like I'm gonna be hanging out here with you guys
for a while, so if there are rules, someone may want to share with me,
so I don't get myself in hot water. I have looked thru some of the threads,
but ya know... this place can be kind of overwhelming. I'm a big time blogger, been blogging with the same people for about 3 years, and I can
honestly say, I think most of them have taught me bad blogging habits,
(see how I throw them under the bus?) lol!

Thanks again for having me and being such a great bunch of people.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:59 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 246/214/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Hello everyone!

Hello. This is my first post. I am on day 5. Finally starting to feel a little better. Still hungry but not feeling like I'm gonna kill the person next to me eating oreos. I am anxious about weigh in. I don't have a food scale so not sure if I am overeating on the meat. I am just eyeballing it to the approx size of the palm of my hand. Drinking lots of water and 2-3 cups of hot tea with Stevia. I set my goal at losing 96 pounds. I want so badly to get back on my horse (literally). I have been reading your posts and they have been really inspiring.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:00 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 201/?see ticker?/150

Height: 5'6"

Default My first weigh in

This mornign was my first weigh in.. I was very apprehensive to say the least. I started IP on Jan 15 and have stayed strick with the protocol.. Well.... I stepped on the scale and was elated to learn I have lost 10 lbs.. I was even more happy after my coach measured me.. I lost 14 inches!!! What a wonderful day!!
Old 01-24-2011, 04:13 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 192/185/145

Height: 5'8

Hi fellow IP ers,

I have been having a strange day, have no desire to eat, not feeling hungry, kind of gaggy actually? Has anyone experienced this? I have been on IP since Dec 31st, so that would be 25 days or so, fell off last weekend for a day and got back on! I am sending good thoughts to all of you today
Old 01-24-2011, 04:14 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 216.4/175.4/169

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeFan14040 View Post
I went to my niece's birthday party last night, the big 9 years old. I had no problem staying away from the giant cookie that was frosted up like a cake. I did wish I could taste the peppermint ice cream though. My sister-in-law made a turkey dinner with all of the fixings. My favorite! I had turkey and she was nice enough to make cauliflower for me along with some cucumber slices. The only thing I had a brief thought about trying was the stuffing (another favorite of mine). I did break protocol by 1: not weighing 5 oz o turkey (I guestimated about 5 oz from my chicken portions the past several days) and 2: I used about 2 TBSP (1 oz) of half/half and 2 splendas for my coffee. She didn't have any skim milk, only whole milk. Should have used that instead, but all in all for day 9 on IP I think I did ok with everything that was around. I didn't have any cravings for the beer or hard liquor that was being poured around in the beginning hours preceding the party, of which I usually partake. Hoping WI #2 on Thursday shows my hard work at staying on track. That's been my only hiccup on the plan thus far!
I think you did very well and I wouldn't consider those as a opps but rather a NSV. I switched to half and half a few weeks ago and it hasn't slowed my weight loss and plus my coffee tastes beter!! Sounds like you have lots of support from your family, which will make things much easier! I'm sure your WI will be great!
Old 01-24-2011, 04:45 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 246/232/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinobowerRN View Post
OOOFHDA!!!! This was my first "weekend" on Ip and it was hard!!! I wanted carbs soooooo bad!! Really craving licorice!! LOL But I survived and stayed on plan. That scale better show a loss tomorrow or I will just cry!!!!!
It will this diet works!
Old 01-24-2011, 04:46 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 246/232/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aharmeyer View Post
This mornign was my first weigh in.. I was very apprehensive to say the least. I started IP on Jan 15 and have stayed strick with the protocol.. Well.... I stepped on the scale and was elated to learn I have lost 10 lbs.. I was even more happy after my coach measured me.. I lost 14 inches!!! What a wonderful day!!
Thats Awesome!!
Old 01-24-2011, 04:52 PM   #41  
Re-Started IP 1/17/12

S/C/G: 195/195/145

Height: 5'1.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heamacd View Post
I'm not sure but is it imperative that you eat the minimum 3 IP proteins or can you skip one but have your own protein for dinner?

On Phase 1, it is imperative that you not replace an IP packet with real food protein. Your body digests the protein in the packet differently than it does real food protein. Your protein each day must consist of 3 IP packets and 5 oz lean protein or 7 oz seafood.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 162/129/120

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarnme View Post
Thats Awesome!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aharmeyer

Thats Awesome!!

Excellent!!!!! Congrats. Enjoy your victory today and everyday.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:50 PM   #43  
Re-Start 8/6/2012

S/C/G: 202/152/155

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
One more quicky question and I promise to stay in the rafters for
a while. Looks like I'm gonna be hanging out here with you guys
for a while, so if there are rules, someone may want to share with me,
so I don't get myself in hot water. I have looked thru some of the threads,
but ya know... this place can be kind of overwhelming. I'm a big time blogger, been blogging with the same people for about 3 years, and I can
honestly say, I think most of them have taught me bad blogging habits,
(see how I throw them under the bus?) lol!

Thanks again for having me and being such a great bunch of people.
Haha! I already enjoy reading your posts! You're going to fit in very well here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aharmeyer View Post
Wowza!! Congrats!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieann77 View Post
I think you did very well and I wouldn't consider those as a opps but rather a NSV. I switched to half and half a few weeks ago and it hasn't slowed my weight loss and plus my coffee tastes beter!! Sounds like you have lots of support from your family, which will make things much easier! I'm sure your WI will be great!
Agreed!

Sooooooo.....I jumped on the Wii today and I am down 30.6lbs since November 3rd 2010. (Official weigh in tomorrow)
Had to give myself a pat on the back for that one.

That is about how much my 2 year old weighs! Now everytime I complain how heavy she is when I carry her around, I can remember that that is how much weight I no longer carry around everyday!!!!
Old 01-24-2011, 06:09 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 216.4/175.4/169

Quote:

Sooooooo.....I jumped on the Wii today and I am down 30.6lbs since November 3rd 2010. (Official weigh in tomorrow)
Had to give myself a pat on the back for that one.

That is about how much my 2 year old weighs! Now everytime I complain how heavy she is when I carry her around, I can remember that that is how much weight I no longer carry around everyday!!!!
LOL - I jumped on my Wii the other day too and hoped that my little Mii would shrink but according to it I am still overweight!?

I like your analogy, I also have a 2 1/2 year old that probably weighs as much as I've lost so I will do the same! Next time I pick him up I will remember what it was like to be that much heavier!
Old 01-24-2011, 06:09 PM   #45  
Pat R

S/C/G: 219/209/175

Height: 5'6.5"

Happy Happy! Back from WI#7 and another three pounds!! Yipee, first 21 pounds are gone!! Went shopping after my WI and got all my veggies and stuff.
This is my second week being on the regular protocol. First month was on the Altnernative Protocol so I was losing a little slower. So far so good. I just love IP!! Have a great week everyone. Hope springs eternal.....

Last edited by hawndragon; 01-24-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Closed Thread